Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING STARBUCK NEVER DIE SINGAPORE  (Read 2436 times)
vickyshin2008 (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:11:17 PM

I have stb use in singapore, wwho need pm me
I have 3k, rate 35%, each code $10, warranty 3 days
Accept: BTC only
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:08:02 AM

WOW, suddenly all the newbie Starbucks sellers are coming out of the woodwork over the last few days.  USE ESCROW because more than likely YOU WILL BE SCAMMED. 
Skeptical One

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:45:29 AM

WOW, suddenly all the newbie Starbucks sellers are coming out of the woodwork over the last few days.  USE ESCROW because more than likely YOU WILL BE SCAMMED. 

Ain't that the truth. I been scammed 5 times now but most if it was $5 dollars for small Starbucks egift. These guys are even scamming for $5 dollars lol
vickyshin2008 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:16:04 PM

If you have good feedback I am willing to send in advance, you will not need to worry about scam
DeezAccounts

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:27:29 PM

Works in USA?
LC1007

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:11:21 PM

Also known as Nathanle which is very well known scammer, enough said
gr8fuldea

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:45:29 PM

Actually we outed them as an alt of caesar09 in the last series of scam attempts. Maybe caesar is nathanle as well, but there are differences so I don't believe so. Either way, you are correct, typical scammer making multiple alts and to be avoided or using escrow as a means of dealing with them.
LC1007

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:59:19 PM

Actually we outed them as an alt of caesar09 in the last series of scam attempts. Maybe caesar is nathanle as well, but there are differences so I don't believe so. Either way, you are correct, typical scammer making multiple alts and to be avoided or using escrow as a means of dealing with them.

They both spell Bloomingdales wrong.  Blommingdale.  That's how I connected them.  Could be wrong but I doubt there are two idiots who happen to misspell such a common word.
vickyshin2008 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:19:50 PM

They both spell Bloomingdales wrong.  Blommingdale.  That's how I connected them.  Could be wrong but I doubt there are two idiots who happen to misspell such a common word.
I do not ask you to send money in advance to me when making a purchase, I am willing to send in advance if you have good feedback, you know why I do not like the deposit? I do not live in US -UK so if I take a deposit I will take about 15-20 days to receive the money, too long, I need money to make my trade, you never conclude who it is Scam if you have no evidence and have never dealt with me, are you tired of responding on all my posts, but without any evidence, you deliberately wanted to accuse me It is a lack of courtesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: