Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about Baikal quadruple mini miners  (Read 287 times)
BattlestarSC2 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:01:23 AM

Everywhere I see them, it says they don't come with power adapters.
However, when I see their video on YouTube, they have power adapters, and some sites have pictures of said power adapters.
Is this just dependent on the seller/distributor?

Also, how much bandwidth do these things take up? Would I have to implement anything for cooling? The running temp seems pretty low...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galixxx

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:46:12 PM

Everywhere I see them, it says they don't come with power adapters.
However, when I see their video on YouTube, they have power adapters, and some sites have pictures of said power adapters.
Is this just dependent on the seller/distributor?

Also, how much bandwidth do these things take up? Would I have to implement anything for cooling? The running temp seems pretty low...

Hi, I got a quadruple early this year directly shipped from Baikal. It came with cables to connect to a PSU (PCI-E) like you can see on one of their official video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z8QxuULLlU&t=520s
I didn't check other seller/distributor.
Regarding cooling you don't need extra cooling for them since they have a fan on top of each unit. With QUARK algo I get between 32 and 35 C. X11 is a bit higher 39 - 42.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: