Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:29:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bitcoin can be useful in developing nations like the African continent.  (Read 2572 times)
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:24:49 PM

The use of bitcoin now is growing,many peoploe where using bitcoin.And that is one thing that can help many coun countries to overcome many circumstances.We can help them by teaching them to how to buy products using bitcoin and by using these to save money and also to invest.
We know that africa have a big problem in terms of finacial stability and it could be hard for them to take bitcoin because of having limited resources individually. And probably only rich people will take advantage with this because they are only person that can afford to used and invest bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coolstory

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:28:02 PM

The use of bitcoin now is growing,many peoploe where using bitcoin.And that is one thing that can help many coun countries to overcome many circumstances.We can help them by teaching them to how to buy products using bitcoin and by using these to save money and also to invest.
We know that africa have a big problem in terms of finacial stability and it could be hard for them to take bitcoin because of having limited resources individually. And probably only rich people will take advantage with this because they are only person that can afford to used and invest bitcoin.

Mate Africa's territory is away from internet connection even. Hoping them to do good with coins is not logical. They have life problems, serious problems. They lack of drink water and food. This problems should be solved first.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:48:30 PM

Do all people have internet and mobile phones in Africa? Even if they do, how exactly they are going to maintain a proper wallet without it getting lost or robbed? A lot of people cannot even understand how to get a wallet started and pay with Bitcoin to be honest.

But that's where the future should be going so we have a nice worldwide currency.
That could be a huge problem with the african citizens. Probably they could take this bitcoin hardly because of many reasons, limited resources and financial stability in their people is a big factors.
And I don't think that bitcoim would be embraced by most, probably they will ignored it maybe.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 5984

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:01:14 PM

I have begun to elaborate a list with African Bitcoin companies , so we can do something constructive to promote Bitcoin usage in that world region.

Unfortunately, I didn't find too many, so I encourage anyone that knows about another Bitcoin enterprise (e.g. exchanges, payment processors, Bitcoin-accepting service providers etc.) to share their knowledge Wink

Mate Africa's territory is away from internet connection even.

False, although connection in rural areas is not very good in some countries (particularly those hitten by wars and conflicts), but connectivity should be enough in almost every African city of let's say 50.000+ inhabitants to allow usage of a SPV (light) wallet like Electrum.

Hoping them to do good with coins is not logical. They have life problems, serious problems. They lack of drink water and food. This problems should be solved first.

That is a chicken-and-egg problem. In our current economic system you almost for sure need money to solve infrastructural problems like a reliable drinking water supply (regardless that there are drastic differences between the countries). But Bitcoin companies could bring in some of this money - their contribution first will be tiny but then can grow if Bitcoin succeeds.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:46:06 AM

Btc can be really useful in developing nations, not just African continents but also other sleeping countries. However, it's not easy most especially if the country is very limited. Most countries that need development are lacking and poor, so it's a bit difficult to operate btc to those countries. But, I guess soon, there will be alternatives in terms of accessing btc so that everyone will be able to accommodate and use it.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:03:02 AM

Hey folks!

I'm new to the forum here. I've been watching with excitement lots of documentaries about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. As probably most of you here, I am completely fascinated by the wonders of Bitcoin and its potential use in paving a new path towards decentralization of the financial system. I live in Ethiopia (East Africa), second highest population in the continent with a large amount of people still considered unbanked (low to no access to financial institutions). Hence, I am seriously considering starting a bitcoin service in the country to try and alleviate some of these issues. I am therefore open to any engagement of productive discussions about Bitcoin and its benefits in developing nations. How can we implement Bitcoin systems here? Where do we begin? Who can we partner with? How to include the financially unincluded? How can local businesses thrive with Bitcoin? How can donations happen using Bitcoin? And all questions related to developing nations and Africa. Thank you all in advance for the active participation!
I think you can negotiate with bitcoin or developers of any altcoin inrelation to the needs of your continent, Africa. I think bitcoin will change the life of the people in Africa and the unbanked people may find some hope in bitcoin. You are right, bitcoin has the potential to change the world economically. There a lots of benefits of bitcoin and it is applicable for those developing countries. Likewise, it is important to start right now and be hopeful that someday the Africa and even the developing countries will become successful with bitcoin.
I guess you can talk it about the developers and I saw a project dealing with the internet speed in Africa. I hope that project will pursue and if it will be implemented in Africa. That is the time that the Africa will start to bring change.

gledek

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:25:39 AM

In my country, it is possible for bitcoin miners to be very helpful, but for my government there is no news to ban the inclusion of bitcoin to my country, because everything associated with free currency can be risky.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:10:59 AM

Bitcoin offers opportunities to unemployed people and can improve the economy of Third-world countries like Africa. Once majority of its people know about bitcoin and cryptos, it will open up lots of opportunity for they can participate in bounties offered by ICOs, they can trade, invest, and many more.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:49:14 AM

Hey folks!

I'm new to the forum here. I've been watching with excitement lots of documentaries about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. As probably most of you here, I am completely fascinated by the wonders of Bitcoin and its potential use in paving a new path towards decentralization of the financial system. I live in Ethiopia (East Africa), second highest population in the continent with a large amount of people still considered unbanked (low to no access to financial institutions). Hence, I am seriously considering starting a bitcoin service in the country to try and alleviate some of these issues. I am therefore open to any engagement of productive discussions about Bitcoin and its benefits in developing nations. How can we implement Bitcoin systems here? Where do we begin? Who can we partner with? How to include the financially unincluded? How can local businesses thrive with Bitcoin? How can donations happen using Bitcoin? And all questions related to developing nations and Africa. Thank you all in advance for the active participation!
It gives a lot of benefits to them specially those who are in need. First their country needs to give educations for everyone then educate them how to deal with bitcoin. And upgrade the used of technologies in africa so that each of everyone will live happily and easily. Specially the communicatuons.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:14:21 AM

Infrastructure for solid digital token lift. Telecommunications liberalization across the continent has enabled internet access well. Countries in the African continent recognize the importance of crypto in their business and encourage cross-border trade and payments. I think Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have an opportunity and can grow in the African market.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:16:24 AM

Bitcoin is useful for me and for every one in the community it is a good tool for developing a country situation like the African continent and the rest as well. The thing is a currency can do more then the other things like the bitcoin is using for many things this provide a job facility to many people in the Africa and not all this happen because of the bitcoin the shops there can earn a good amount of bitcoin and this is also a good job that we have to work for the bitcoin.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: