Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:17:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC doing good after this big dump  (Read 4327 times)
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:44:06 AM

Many time, whenever dump is coming than the next time, bitcoin price will up. But not every time it is work. I have seen when bitcoin start to dump than it is also give us big dump. But in this year, bitcoin price is straightly going to up, not give us dig dump, bitcoin price up and down but still it is highest price $1236.    
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:01:05 AM

Many time, whenever dump is coming than the next time, bitcoin price will up. But not every time it is work. I have seen when bitcoin start to dump than it is also give us big dump. But in this year, bitcoin price is straightly going to up, not give us dig dump, bitcoin price up and down but still it is highest price $1236.    

Those time are gone when we see big dumps of bitcoins. These are the days where the bitcoin pumps are higher and remain for a higher number of days. In between dumps are few and may not last longer.
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:04:49 AM

Those time are gone when we see big dumps of bitcoins. These are the days where the bitcoin pumps are higher and remain for a higher number of days. In between dumps are few and may not last longer.
Yes,no more dumps in bitcoin.Here after,only bullish market would continue.Most people have now realized that dumping is done to snatch their bitcoin holdings and hence no one is now ready to lose their bitcoins to big whales.Thats why the price has constantly increased and now its $1300.Bitcoin to the moon for sure.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:32:23 AM

Yes,no more dumps in bitcoin.Here after,only bullish market would continue.Most people have now realized that dumping is done to snatch their bitcoin holdings and hence no one is now ready to lose their bitcoins to big whales.Thats why the price has constantly increased and now its $1300.Bitcoin to the moon for sure.

What a nonsense. People haven't realized anything as they don't know what's going on. They gain confidence out of the price that more or less keeps hovering around current levels. If you ask them what the reason for that is, they come up with all sorts of garbage that holds absolutely no value. Just wait for it - as soon as the panic returns, the same people that are super confident about the price right now, will switch to losing-all-confidence-mode. It has been happening since the very beginning, and nothing has changed so far, and nothing will change in the future.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:19:41 PM

What a nonsense. People haven't realized anything as they don't know what's going on. They gain confidence out of the price that more or less keeps hovering around current levels. If you ask them what the reason for that is, they come up with all sorts of garbage that holds absolutely no value. Just wait for it - as soon as the panic returns, the same people that are super confident about the price right now, will switch to losing-all-confidence-mode. It has been happening since the very beginning, and nothing has changed so far, and nothing will change in the future.

Don't keep that negative thoughts because it's really happening and now price is doing great actually to the most people who invest in btc. So don't say that nothing was change, you need to see the current price online and can research it after the big dump many enjoyed their profit so far. Well I can't blame most of these people having good comments about the price and if we compared the previous price changes during that dumps, it has a huge differences and it actually getting lower of price everyday; luckily it climbed up in the mid april this month.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 10:43:09 PM

A lot of negativity against BTC, if BTC fails then that will set the crypto market back years. It's the most well known currency and people will perceive it as the "best" because of that and if the "best" fails real world application and adoption will be slowed perhaps dramatically.

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:21:27 PM

Yeah bitcoin became gold standard of crypto currencies so,
huge dumps are not very damaging it anymore.
Alfa123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:08:40 AM

Yeah bitcoin became gold standard of crypto currencies so,
huge dumps are not very damaging it anymore.

Bitcoin is undoubtedly the best crypto currency that is already difficult to destroy. Unless you just turn off the internet.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:21:51 PM

It's always been like that even from the beginning. Actually you've got to thank speculators playing like these because they give the market significant liquidity.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:09:23 AM

How do you like my perfect timing on LTC yet again! That is twice that I said emphatically "buy now" right before the blast off in the price.

That shows you how much BTC on this forum is influenced by me. I have a wide following in our community, when measured by wealth.

I have been able to decipher the long-term recursive fractal pattern and have been predicting the moves precisely and piling up the BTC profits going long, then short, then long, etc.. Note I will not tell you the exact price levels, nor my secret method.

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at 0.01035. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

Note LTC will make a peak price some where far above 0.0106, then it will decline back to long-term support. Then over the next 2 years LTC will make a ATH (as priced in BTC) which is means higher than 0.04. So holding LTC after the pullback will mean quadrupling your BTC over the next 2+ years.

What happened to iamnotback? I actually agree with his analysis here. he alive?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:28:11 AM

I've learned so much the past years that idgaf if I lose everything. I highly doubt bitcoins will drop to $600 ever though, so I think I'll be profitable no matter what.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:59:15 AM

I think after a very steep decline in prices, the bitcoin currently shows its very intriguing potential, and in fact, I think that this is not yet maximized. I am so sure, in a few months, or even weeks, bitcoin prices will rise again.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:05:23 AM

How do you like my perfect timing on LTC yet again! That is twice that I said emphatically "buy now" right before the blast off in the price.

That shows you how much BTC on this forum is influenced by me. I have a wide following in our community, when measured by wealth.

I have been able to decipher the long-term recursive fractal pattern and have been predicting the moves precisely and piling up the BTC profits going long, then short, then long, etc.. Note I will not tell you the exact price levels, nor my secret method.

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at 0.01035. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

Note LTC will make a peak price some where far above 0.0106, then it will decline back to long-term support. Then over the next 2 years LTC will make a ATH (as priced in BTC) which is means higher than 0.04. So holding LTC after the pullback will mean quadrupling your BTC over the next 2+ years.

What happened to iamnotback? I actually agree with his analysis here. he alive?

and which part of that comment are you agreeing with exactly?
to be honest i wouldn't call this or most of what he wrote around here "analysis" and this is a clear example. he was trying so hard to use the bitfinex drama -by constant spamming about it- to short bitcoin and at the same time pump litecoin to make additional profit.

and as history shows he failed!

bitcoin, instead of falling from that time price of $1100 went up to $2900 and litecoin stayed where it was.

Buying the dip...
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:10:48 AM

If bitcoin will dump or big dump then for bitcoin faucet owners it's very profitable and with decrease of price transaction fee also get reduced.  and also it create opportunity for small investors to buy bitcoin and hold till it gain again 2500 usd or near. For me Bitcoin price will dunmp  between 600 to 1200 USD in near time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: