Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SMAG] Next generation of Decentralized and Distributed Network Sharing  (Read 1504 times)
Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

If you have already beend there, how many offices are there in each floor? ( You do not know this correct? so STOP lying my friend )

See my post from earlier: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2812239.msg29224049#msg29224049
Here the content of that post:

Okay, on the 20th floor are :

Thomas Klinke Immobilien GmbH -> tk-immo.de
loqio GmbH -> loqio.de

On both websites are phone numbers so I called them. loqio GmbH phone is just playing music and a message that someone will pick up the phone but after 5 minutes it did not happen. But when I called the Thomas Klinke Immobilien GmbH it got interesting, because the company owner himself picked up the phone. Since you should be on the same floor, he did not know anything about a company called "SmartGenie". He said the only company on the same floor is loqio GmbH which is a call center.

EDIT: The managing director of loqio GmbH just called me back, he saw my number on his phone. He never heard anything about SmartGenie as well.

What now?

What is the legal form of your company? Why are there no photos yet? Why are you not listed in the german company database? What is your landline phone number? So many questions where you did not provide an answer for yet though I asked them many times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romanooff

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

This project seems like a 5/10  Wink
Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

Amazing project!

You should have read the whole thread before posting.
CryptoSrc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

Are you guys going to respond to these scam allegations at all?

Seems they would be pretty easy to disprove if you were legit.

It's funny, none of the linked in or facebook profiles are linked for any of your team members. Are they all fake people? Can you take a picture with all of them together?

Only one is Markus Lochte and it looks like he is in his mid 40's... yet has only ever worked for SmartGenie.io for 1 1/2 years... even though the website for the company was just registered 20 days ago. How can you work somewhere for 1 1/2 years that doesn't even have a website?

Also, only 33 investors so far even after a week of pre ico sales.

Things are really fishy here guys and you're not doing much to calm down peoples worries... make no wonder you aren't getting any new buyers.
CryptoSrc

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

Just so everyone knows, it appears as if SMAG has just exit scammed. They just transferred all ETH out of the contract address to a different address... even though the contract was supposed to refund users if the softcap wasn't reached.

GG all.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9ff4f0c88dd00585c8f22c4f534167acdca31c34243bd78669d1204ddcc7c0cd
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

It's funny, none of the linked in or facebook profiles are linked for any of your team members. Are they all fake people? Can you take a picture with all of them together?

Only one is Markus Lochte and it looks like he is in his mid 40's... yet has only ever worked for SmartGenie.io for 1 1/2 years... even though the website for the company was just registered 20 days ago. How can you work somewhere for 1 1/2 years that doesn't even have a website?

Things are really fishy here guys and you're not doing much to calm down peoples worries... make no wonder you aren't getting any new buyers.
We need explanations for this SMAG. Can you please response for these scam allegations. Unless you are hiding something.

fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:19:20 PM

We need explanations for this SMAG. Can you please response for these scam allegations. Unless you are hiding something.

I think they will not come back here and will run off with 12k USD they got from the presale they got
and here the proof https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9ff4f0c88dd00585c8f22c4f534167acdca31c34243bd78669d1204ddcc7c0cd
lika777

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

I think they will not come back here and will run off with 12k USD they got from the presale they got
and here the proof https://etherscan.io/tx/0x9ff4f0c88dd00585c8f22c4f534167acdca31c34243bd78669d1204ddcc7c0cd

This project SCAM?
CryptoSrc

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

This project SCAM?

100% SCAM. The team members are fake. The office location is fake. They have already ran away with ICO funds in the transaction linked above.

It's over.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:18:30 AM

Okay, on the 20th floor are :

Thomas Klinke Immobilien GmbH -> tk-immo.de
loqio GmbH -> loqio.de

On both websites are phone numbers so I called them. loqio GmbH phone is just playing music and a message that someone will pick up the phone but after 5 minutes it did not happen. But when I called the Thomas Klinke Immobilien GmbH it got interesting, because the company owner himself picked up the phone. Since you should be on the same floor, he did not know anything about a company called "SmartGenie". He said the only company on the same floor is loqio GmbH which is a call center.

EDIT: The managing director of loqio GmbH just called me back, he saw my number on his phone. He never heard anything about SmartGenie as well.

What now?

This project SCAM?

100% SCAM. The team members are fake. The office location is fake. They have already ran away with ICO funds in the transaction linked above.

It's over.

That's what I thought for this project.
Bad thing for those who invested their eth.
Just by initial impression, there's something wrong.
Why would an exact replica of the photo has 2 owners, 2 names, 2 different lives?
Obviously, the other one is fake. But still few individuals sent their money.
So they should not blame anyone for something like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: