Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins?  (Read 51002 times)
triettman

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:02:04 PM

I think that LTC lately has grown up, showing it's potential thanks to the possible SegWit implementation.
But as can be observed, ETH has also a big chance to take a lot of the market.
triettman

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:13:35 PM

I think that LTC lately has grown up, showing it's potential thanks to the possible SegWit implementation.
But as can be observed, ETH has also a big chance to take a lot of the market ( and already has, after bitcoin.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:18:55 PM

Bitcoin is always in good when it comes to cryptocurrency altcoin is good also but  they are defferents characters  in bitcoin marketing .we are free to choose what is our best  in making bitcoin success so for now we cant tell  if Altcoin have the chance against Bitcoin.
BitGenerator

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:20:22 PM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

Against bitcoin I don't see any chance on them but about their own project they could be good among other alts.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:21:06 PM

yes. I think there will be some altcoin, which will fight bitcoin, most altcoin are technologically superior to bitcoin. However, it is not as popular as bitcoin. and bitcoin's dev is an anonymous person. That makes a difference. If 1 altcoin does that. bitcoin will be overthrown
huynotientao

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:23:58 PM

With a normal altcoin, that would not happen, more than 2000 altcoins were born for the purpose of replacing bitcoin. However, the value of bitumen is increasing. I think. There will not be any altcoin that can replace bitcoin
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:28:28 PM

Bitcoin was supposed to be a P2P currency system, however given the current high price and speculation level. It's probably more like an investment asset. It will take a while for 2nd layer solution to help reduce the fees to bring back the currency feature. In short term, there might be some opportunity for alts in payment area. But once bitcoin scaling issue is resolved and price stabilized, it will be hard for alts to win from the most popular crypto.

In other area though, like the smart contracts, connected devices, prediction market etc. Alts has plenty of opportunities, they might never be the no.1 crypto from a market cap point of view, but they do add important building blocks to the whole crypto ecosystem.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:32:57 PM

It is only here where I see these sort of questions, alts having a chance against bitcoins? who knows!, who can predict the future? Bitcoin was the first and will be the first coin that allways will be remembered, for the next 5 years Bitcoin will be the marketleader, but look at what IOTA has done only from the announcement of partnering with Microsoft, do not underestimate the good projects that are around.

skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:49:17 AM

Can’t comment. In fact, it is very difficult to predict the future in case of Bitcoin or any other crypto currency.

ETH and Bitcoin, both are in high demand. ETH has taken a lot of market share and Bitcoin is rising on its path very fast. Both are in competition with each other. Need to take more unique steps to beat each other to come on top.

Currently, Bitcoin is favorite choice for the ones who want to hold it for long, as a safe investment due its increasing price.

luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:18:55 AM

We can't really say that another cryptocurrency can dominate bitcoin. It is very difficult to predict the future of either of bitcoin or another crypto. Both has a high demand when it comes to buyers and sellers. All we can say is that infrastructures around the cryptos can dictate whether of the two will dominate or compete. As long as bitcoin is being considered as the mother of all cryptocurrencies, it will be difficult for other crypto to compete.

carefumles

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:33:15 AM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

big problem when using bitcoin is when price increase fast or decease fast [1000$ ] fee increasing fast and must wait 24-48 hours to send with low fee
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:07:02 PM

Can’t comment. In fact, it is very difficult to predict the future in case of Bitcoin or any other crypto currency.

ETH and Bitcoin, both are in high demand. ETH has taken a lot of market share and Bitcoin is rising on its path very fast. Both are in competition with each other. Need to take more unique steps to beat each other to come on top.

Currently, Bitcoin is favorite choice for the ones who want to hold it for long, as a safe investment due its increasing price.

Bitcoin is favorite in terms of price to be honest no a single alt will ever come close to bitcoin in price but for popularity and demand think that ETH i close to bitcoin, maybe even little stronger. But in long term both are very much in good place and off course demand will increase for both coins.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:25:55 PM

There is no need for struggle between altcoins and Bitcoins. Each of these cryptos has its advantages. Bitcoin is great for its popularity and history, DASH and Litecoin are quick, Monero is absolutely anonymous, many of alts can be used on game platforms only, etc.

I think alts will peacefully coexist with BTC.
Extrago

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:45:04 PM

Well, I don't know. I don't think altcoins are going to outdo bitcoin. All in all, it's unlikely that many cryptocurrencies will surpass it cause they basically just follow bitcoin in a non-economic sense.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:31:31 PM

Bitcoin is favorite in terms of price to be honest no a single alt will ever come close to bitcoin in price but for popularity and demand think that ETH i close to bitcoin, maybe even little stronger. But in long term both are very much in good place and off course demand will increase for both coins.

Ethereum and Bitcoin are good for long term investment, both all have the strengths in the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin has highest value and it is the most popularity in cryptocurrency market, about Ethereum, it's an altcoin support Bitcoin to help Bitcoin solve the problem about its technology and platform to apply for reality and business with smart contract, supply coins ...

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████