Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 09:56:09 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST, PRIVATE MUTUAL FUND BY GUY_WONDERFUL ⚖️  (Read 1345 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
guy_wonderful

Activity: 742

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:59:46 AM

INVEST

minimum, maximum amount of investment: no limits

BITCOIN INVESTMENTS
15bLxRWBSLwQY6oktLhWTxffEpftcKeo7B
IF NO WITHDRAWAL REQUEST IS FILED, INVESTED MONEY + PROFIT WILL BE SENT BACK TO THE SAME ADDRESS
FROM WHICH THE INITIAL TRANSACTION WAS MADE FROM, AT THE END OF A CURRENT ROUND.

DASH INVESTMENTS
Xx3LghR6HXJAnTQu5vMNi7uc8zbDCe5cY8
IF NO WITHDRAWAL REQUEST IS FILED, INVESTED MONEY + PROFIT WILL BE SENT BACK TO THE SAME ADDRESS
FROM WHICH THE INITIAL TRANSACTION WAS MADE FROM, AT THE END OF A CURRENT ROUND.

LITECOIN INVESTMENTS
Li5cihonRvRJSY8KkCrjp5LT5mnLCyEtT3

IT IS REQUIRED TO INVEST NO MORE THAN THE TENTH PART OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF YOUR CAPITAL.
AFTER YOUR MONEY IS INVESTED INTO THE FUND, IT IS MANAGED BY A FUND MANAGER.
BY MAKING A TRANSACTION TO FUND ADDRESSES (PLEASE SEE HEREIN ABOVE) YOU AGREE THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE THE INVESTED MONEY.

FUND VAULT

PERFORMANCE AND INFORMATION

Above -it's a performance, by clicking on it -you will be redirected to a website providing more details, including numbers.

Next you will find all important information about this fund. This includes facts, contacts, ways to join, investment model proposed and information about the fees.
But before, let's begin with:

Introduction
Dear reader, I would like to be your partner. My offer is quite simple - to make a bit wealth for you, making myself richer, as well.

Over the period of years - to come, we want to pushing our coins - which are military of ours, into the heat of the battle. Being prepared and defended, allows sending it to conquer and take currency prisoner and bring it home.

All of this would not be possible without using an excellent and trustworthy brokers -  lethal weapons for our soldiers. They are building a bridge, the road for our prisoner to pass.
Still, you would ask. Why should -we trust them?
We don't need to. We will just use a small portion of our capitals -and -a deep trading method. So risks never exceed those of the ordinary trade.

You will find this offer useful even if you are a beginner investor. For advanced investors there is a whole range of numbers available.

Facts.      
It's a trading fund on bitcointalk.org forum!
Making it's possible to INVEST his/her BITCOIN, DASH, ETH OR LITECOIN.
ANONYMOUS, easy to use by following just couple of rules.

guy_wonderful" is my name on the forum, used  in honor and as a refference to "Mr.Wonderful" or a Kevin O'leary - an Canadian entrepreneur and his inspirational appearance on Shark Tank, a tv show.. (Should you watch it, seaosn 1 is best. Then, by the way, you will understand the humor Cheesy). And just to add, if you have read my early posts, I didn't tried to look arrogant but just confident. Tongue

MODEL OF INVESTMENTS

TRADING OR INVESTING INTO TRADING OF CFD INVOLVES USE OF HIGH LEVERAGE, WHICH ALSO INVOLVES HIGH RISK OF LOSS.
NO PARTY WILL BE LIABLE IN CASE OF LOSS, IF ANY HAPPENS. BECAUSE NOONE GOVES ANY GUARANTEES.

IT IS REQUIRED TO INVEST NOT MORE THAN THE TENTH PART OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF YOUR CAPITAL.

BY INVESTING, OF CRYPTO AMOUNT, WHICH IS MORE THAN THE EQUIVALENT OF $2150,
BY FUND POLICY, IT IS REQUIRED TO SEND AN SIGNED MESSAGE TO THE E-MAIL:
mt4btc@gmail.com
E-MAIL MUST INCLUDE A SIGNED MESSAGE WITH AT LEAST ONE ADDRESS FROM WHICH YOU MADE AN INVESTMENT.
THERE CAN ALSO BE SEVERAL SIGNED MESSAGES IN A SINGLE LETTER, SENT IN A SINGLE E-MAIL.
TOTAL AMOUNT OF CRYPTO ON THE SIGNED ADDRESSES HAS TO BE, AT LEAST, TEN TIMES MORE OF THE AMOUNT INVESTED.

ALL SIGNED MESSAGES WILL BE ASSOCIATED WHICH EACH OTHER AND WITH YOUR EMAIL.

CONTACTS

Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions.
Questions collected in this topic, at the end, will be combined and thrown to the FAQ & discussion topic.
Public telegram chat: https://t.me/cryptonderful

Please note that in the end, every post made in this topic will be erased, as it should always stay empty.
You can discuss this fund at unmoderated discussion topic.

FEES

Floating fees, can be changed by a fund manager by the end of a current round and will be in effect the whole next round. You will be informed, if any changes for the next round are planned.

For the current round, the following numbers apply:
Performance fee 15%
is deducted from all profits. Calculated at the end of every round or applied for each withdrawal.
Deposit commission: 0%
Withdrawal commission: 0%

Rounds history:
1: EARNED:0.00 PF15 D0 W0 (current)

Total:
Earned:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guy_wonderful

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:50:57 AM

Why there is a such strict rules? Idea behind is that investor has full control over his/her funds and still gets all benefits from investing into trading!
In the way it's done, is following:  

Let's say you own 1 btc.

You are not investing those, besides a piece, up to 0.1
those risks from 0.0001 to 0.1 you are calculating yourself.

After successful round, invested amount, raised 4 times up to 0.4
Now, that's will look like a growth of 300% relatively to amount of invested.
Relatively to your capital, of 1 btc, it's will be growth of 30%

Statistically, always, the number of winners rounds will cover the number of losers rounds. Therefore, by actively managing of your investment, you will get a constant profits forever.

I'm appreciate any questions and will be glad to answer all of those.

tomwalsh

Activity: 56

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:27:35 PM

Where is your track record? The only charts you show are FX charts from 2013, 4 years ago!

What are you trading? If it is crytos then your FX trade history more or less means nothing.

What type of trade analysis and strategy do you employ?

There is too much unknown.

Also as a word of advice if you are trying to get people on an English speaking forum to trust you with their money either get your post translated or improve you English. Why would I trust you with 1BTC if you don't even take the time to have a your post proof read.

guy_wonderful

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:13:40 PM

Where is your track record? The only charts you show are FX charts from 2013, 4 years ago!

What are you trading? If it is crytos then your FX trade history more or less means nothing.

What type of trade analysis and strategy do you employ?

There is too much unknown.

Also as a word of advice if you are trying to get people on an English speaking forum to trust you with their money either get your post translated or improve you English. Why would I trust you with 1BTC if you don't even take the time to have a your post proof read.

Yes, chart will start to update after there is a several trading history data flow.
I'm trading a variety of instruments such as crypto, oil and currencies.
Most part of time I'm looking at charts ,, then I make a trade, later I close it having profit or loss.

Let's build trust and recognition in a period of time. You are free to to follow this fund.
In some period of time, after couple of rounds, you will get more numbers.
Thanks you for the advice.

tomwalsh

Activity: 56

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:03:51 PM

Most part of time I'm looking at charts ,, then I make a trade, later I close it having profit or loss.

You just described what a trade is, that isn't a strategy.

Do you employ technical or fundamental analysis.

If technical which indicators are you primarily using? What levels do you set stop loss?

If fundamentals where do you get your information?

guy_wonderful

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:13:25 AM

You just described what a trade is, that isn't a strategy.

Do you employ technical or fundamental analysis.

If technical which indicators are you primarily using? What levels do you set stop loss?

If fundamentals where do you get your information?

Fundamental, technical.
The stops are 1.3 % in a average, relatively to the capital. And PF of mine is not less than 5. In fact, last -year and half, it was typical to have trades even with PF higher than 20.  Crypto market can be very wonderful sometimes!
thanks you for great questions!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.