Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets  (Read 78780 times)
vevnca

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:30:17 PM

I see QRL / Quantum in liqui, this is confusing

QRL / Quantum  - Liqui.io
QAU /Quantum  - Livecoin
Is this the same token? And why different ticker  Huh

QRL has nothing to do with QuantumProject.

QRL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1730273.0
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 07:47:20 PM

Hey Dev!? When is going to be the first burn date?

The first blackhole party Cheesy

We have already started making income and will buyback first tokens in the second half of this month.

QUΛNTUM │ CONNECTING MARKETS
▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄        Liquidity Pool ● Destruction ● Free Market ● Risk Management          ▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄
CONNECTING MARKETS│ QUΛNTUM
Tatanka

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:14:51 PM

We have already started making income and will buyback first tokens in the second half of this month.

that is fast, just continue like this Smiley

a b c
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:25:29 PM

There is QAU at livecoin.net
Wow, profit 3 x
Unfortunately, i only invest 0.01 btc Sad
ikr. price is rising fast and it makes me regret only investing 0.02 during the ICO. It's already fast profit and it looks like the price will stay rising. I already sold mine last night when I though it will not rise to 10k satoshi today. But it did. Sad

You could buy back for 8366 satoshi today and wait for the pump on June 12th when the gatehub market opens.
Tatanka

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:31:20 PM

the price on livecoin is not important. the volume is to low. so the price jumps up or down like crazy if you buy for .005BTC Smiley

a b c
xdookiex

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:16:23 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 06:27:56 PM by xdookiex

Yeah I have a feeling this will be a very fun project, as soon as coins start getting black holed....
Coinologist

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:35:41 PM

Yeah I have a feeling this will be a very fun project, as soon as coins start getting black holed....

Agree, this coin has something very unique; the deflationary aspect is very attractive and will only drive up the value as it gets on more exchanges and roadmap milestones are hit.
GoldenCobra

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:59:45 PM

WOOOOWW this is great!!!! I can not believe how everything is running smoothly and quickly....amazing news Quantum Team
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:39:12 AM

WOOOOWW this is great!!!! I can not believe how everything is running smoothly and quickly....amazing news Quantum Team

With how things are going fast and smoothly I can see Quantum being the top coin next to btc and eth someday. Quite a good investment now that price is not above 1mbtc yet. After selling my ico coins I already bought some more to hold for a month year or maybe more. Grin
Btw , is there any news for a quantum wallet? A software wallet?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
scooke

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:45:50 AM

EVerything sounds great, but I just can't get a trade to go through on Gatehub. I've set up a trade using what I think is a generous 1<->1 XRP=QAU trade, but it just sits there. It seems like other trades are also not getting processed. I unfortunately don't understand enough about the trade process at Gatehub to know where it is not working... but it ain't working for me on Gatehub.
solidsolid

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:53:24 PM

I like the idea, but the lack of information is a bit concerning and makes the whole thing  look unprofessional. You need to put a lot more emphasis on presentation and communication.

Coinologist

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:57:31 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 01:07:35 PM by Coinologist

I like the idea, but the lack of information is a bit concerning and makes the whole thing  look unprofessional. You need to put a lot more emphasis on presentation and communication.

Agree somewhat, disagree somewhat.  The website has solid technical detail in the whitepaper, but yes could afford to be more detailed.  I also think QAU needs a re-brand.  The website looks like it was cool back in 2010 and it's just not as clean as something like, MEMSQL.  <-- notice that's not a crypto website.

But what I think is truly attractive about this one is the deflationary aspect of it.  There's nothing really like this on the market yet and I support this coin long-term.  And QAU gets on more exchanges and people start understanding that aspect of it, I think it's only going to soar.
solidsolid

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:10:59 PM

I like the idea, but the lack of information is a bit concerning and makes the whole thing  look unprofessional. You need to put a lot more emphasis on presentation and communication.

Agree somewhat, disagree somewhat.  The website has solid technical detail in the whitepaper, but yes could afford to be more detailed.  I also think QAU needs a re-brand.  The website looks like it was cool back in 2010 and it's just not as clean as something like, MEMSQL.  <-- notice that's not a crypto website.

But what I think is truly attractive about this one is the deflationary aspect of it.  There's nothing really like this on the market yet and I support this coin long-term.
Hmm, I guess I'm not technically well-versed enough to say what it is that's missing in the whitepaper, but to me, it looks really vague. It's only 8 pages and first three pages are the cover page, table of contents and Crypto definition. Also, last page only has 1 small paragraph. There's barely  2-3 pages of text there.

I mean, is the whole idea behind this thing so straight forward that there's nothing to really write about?
Coinologist

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:48:19 PM

Hmm, I guess I'm not technically well-versed enough to say what it is that's missing in the whitepaper, but to me, it looks really vague. It's only 8 pages and first three pages are the cover page, table of contents and Crypto definition. Also, last page only has 1 small paragraph. There's barely  2-3 pages of text there.

I mean, is the whole idea behind this thing so straight forward that there's nothing to really write about?

What I'm understanding is many of these devs/companies focus on the unique aspect of their blockchain currency and they sort of skip some of the key points in the marketing efforts.  It's a blindspot, yes, but I don't see it as much of concern, especially if the code is on github and you can see the block explorer and if they pre-mined it (all the red flags).  So often that actually creates a powerful investment that is under the radar and not quite clear, at least at the beginning.

For instance, look at Minereum.  There are only a few developers on it, and they are heads down focusing on the code, roadmap they've promised and technical aspects.  This one is the first self-mining smart contract, which sounds like a lot to take in but truly brings a lot of value to the market if/when they deliver.  Like QAU, the website leaves a lot out of essential language out of view.  But again, that's why it makes for an advantageous investment because it hasn't quite gotten the attention yet, but we understand it has massive potential and there aren't any REAL alarms yet.

I think early-investors of QAU, whom understand the technology and trust the project, leadership, and roadmap are in for serious gains as it gets on other exchanges and goes through blackhole events (deflationary).

solidsolid

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:15:29 PM

What I'm understanding is many of these devs/companies focus on the unique aspect of their blockchain currency and they sort of skip some of the key points in the marketing efforts.  It's a blindspot, yes, but I don't see it as much of concern, especially if the code is on github and you can see the block explorer and if they pre-mined it (all the red flags).  So often that actually creates a powerful investment that is under the radar and not quite clear, at least at the beginning.

For instance, look at Minereum.  There are only a few developers on it, and they are heads down focusing on the code, roadmap they've promised and technical aspects.  This one is the first self-mining smart contract, which sounds like a lot to take in but truly brings a lot of value to the market if/when they deliver.  Like QAU, the website leaves a lot out of essential language out of view.  But again, that's why it makes for an advantageous investment because it hasn't quite gotten the attention yet, but we understand it has massive potential and there aren't any REAL alarms yet.

I think early-investors of QAU, whom understand the technology and trust the project, leadership, and roadmap are in for serious gains as it gets on other exchanges and goes through blackhole events (deflationary).

I applaud your optimism. I'm invested as well, so I hope you're right.

There's something else that seems odd to me - the amount of Facebook (25K) and Twitter (22K) followers. Quite a big number for such a new project that's only being traded on some obscure exchanges. Also, the amount of people actually interacting on those channels is relatively small. Bought followers, maybe?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:03:32 AM

I applaud your optimism. I'm invested as well, so I hope you're right.

There's something else that seems odd to me - the amount of Facebook (25K) and Twitter (22K) followers. Quite a big number for such a new project that's only being traded on some obscure exchanges. Also, the amount of people actually interacting on those channels is relatively small. Bought followers, maybe?

If you checked the early days of QAU or read even the first 5-10 pages of this thread, you will not wonder how they got those number of followers.
Bought followers? I don't think so. As this project ran a sig campaign, I believe that they are pretty serious with their goals.
And to add, the campaign manager & the escrow for this one I can say, are reputable individuals in crypto.
So there's nothing unusual here. The dev team just need to be careful with exchanges. Or maybe they have other plans that we don't know yet.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:23:33 AM

If you checked the early days of QAU or read even the first 5-10 pages of this thread, you will not wonder how they got those number of followers.
Bought followers? I don't think so. As this project ran a sig campaign, I believe that they are pretty serious with their goals.
And to add, the campaign manager & the escrow for this one I can say, are reputable individuals in crypto.
So there's nothing unusual here. The dev team just need to be careful with exchanges. Or maybe they have other plans that we don't know yet.
quantum not only ran an advertising here in the forim. I saw their ads while I was jist browsing the net and on different websites so I am sure that is why the word spread so fast and it gained a lot of investors. And also people who are actually supporting the project were tweeting about it without a pay. Investors from Xaurum also may have participated here.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Atlascoin

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 03:34:41 AM

Gold luck with this
timmyzhl

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:04:51 AM

All the chips are very successful, by quantum, thus I got a lot of wealth, some will keep holding, waiting for your application successful landing, but what time does the wallet can be successful on-line?
Rams63

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:06:12 AM

If the planned second phase of the ICO, the developers needed to redeem a large number (or all) tokens at the offer price to the price of tokens increased significantly. In the second phase of the ICO to sell the tokens at a cost of 0.8-1$. Accordingly, the new and old investors will not sell the cheaper tokens than 1.1$ per share and the price will automatically grow. If they can do that it will be a stroke of genius, and discourage investors money many times over. The question of money, if they have so much money to buy. Need big investors. Sorry for my English
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: