Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets  (Read 78780 times)
Popoola

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:08:18 AM

That would require effort. Why would the devs work when they can just sell off their own QAU covertly over the next few months or years at the expense of those holding? If they don't do or say anything then nobody can accuse them of failure in light of the post-ICO profits they advertise so prominently. As soon as they get more proactive it will become clear how little future Quantum has.

They're essentially relying on those who hold whatever happens (just as they have stated they intend to do with BitcoinCash) and 'black holing' a 'token' amount of QAU every month (that I expect will decrease gradually over time) to keep the illusion alive that the model has some promise.

Sure, the model might have promise in another group's hands, but not in this case. Why expect anything of devs who are unable to fund the production of a new website despite receiving millions during the ICO at the helm? I imagine the next few months will consist of the occasional whale dumping their QAU as they come to their senses, followed by the still devoted (but ever decreasing) followers buying up at what they think is a bargain price, only for the cycle repeat until there are a few desperate souls holding onto hundreds of thousands of tokens with a value of $0.00000000005 each.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 10:09:42 AM

As discussed before, we are slowly selling our BCH that we claimed in full from our liquidity pool. We are not in a business of speculating where the price is going to be tomorrow or next week, that is why we developed a clear plan on how to use them and will stick to it no matter what happens to the price in the next 90 days.

You are arguing with newbie fud accounts, don't let it distract you.

Their opinion is not worth even 1 bit.

Newbie or not. Why they didnt sell bch at the All time high (CCA. 1300 USD) and then slowly do backbuys Smiley . Making x4 of profit.
Tell me pls Smiley

Because BCH was never 1300 USD. It spiked on bittrex only for a short time, but you could not move the coins between accounts for days because of slow block generation on the network.

Even if we could get our coins to bittrex we would not sell, because we do not make rush decisions based on hourly chart candles. We plan our decisions ahead and our plan is to sell over 90 days and get an average sell price in that period.

QUΛNTUM │ CONNECTING MARKETS
▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄        Liquidity Pool ● Destruction ● Free Market ● Risk Management          ▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄
CONNECTING MARKETS│ QUΛNTUM
Qau fan

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:43:26 PM

As discussed before, we are slowly selling our BCH that we claimed in full from our liquidity pool. We are not in a business of speculating where the price is going to be tomorrow or next week, that is why we developed a clear plan on how to use them and will stick to it no matter what happens to the price in the next 90 days.

You are arguing with newbie fud accounts, don't let it distract you.

Their opinion is not worth even 1 bit.

Newbie or not. Why they didnt sell bch at the All time high (CCA. 1300 USD) and then slowly do backbuys Smiley . Making x4 of profit.
Tell me pls Smiley

Because BCH was never 1300 USD. It spiked on bittrex only for a short time, but you could not move the coins between accounts for days because of slow block generation on the network.

Even if we could get our coins to bittrex we would not sell, because we do not make rush decisions based on hourly chart candles. We plan our decisions ahead and our plan is to sell over 90 days and get an average sell price in that period.

I sold my bch at 900 $.. still x3 from today price.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:38:29 PM

Bch was 1190$ approx since i sold my 120 bch at good price over 1100$!
But i have my btc on bittrex so i have bch there 👍🏼

Btw guys marketcap will rise this year over 200 bilion so all good projects with good team will rise! 🚀

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 06:50:51 PM

Bch was 1190$ approx since i sold my 120 bch at good price over 1100$!
But i have my btc on bittrex so i have bch there 👍🏼

Btw guys marketcap will rise this year over 200 bilion so all good projects with good team will rise! 🚀

Congratulations on a great price catch!

Unfortunately we held our BTC in hardware wallets.

QUΛNTUM │ CONNECTING MARKETS
▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄        Liquidity Pool ● Destruction ● Free Market ● Risk Management          ▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄
CONNECTING MARKETS│ QUΛNTUM
gregb11

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:45:20 AM

So guys... We're almost in the middle of the month, how the new web site going? And when will you announce the members of the project?
ai8000

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:16:20 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 08:51:16 AM by ai8000

The new Quantum website including the wanted & needed transparency, PR & IR materials is being worked on.
It is coming by the end of this month.  
https://twitter.com/QAUProject/status/892695219971534848
Also coming are other channels of communication such as a Reddit group and more.

Follow The Quantum Project Twitter twits & Facebook posts to get more info.
https://www.facebook.com/QAUProject/

There are also good articles on Steemit:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@investingpennies/why-quantum-qau-is-one-of-the-most-undervalued-cryptocurrencies-as-a-deflationary-coin

Congrats on investing in one of the most undervalued cryptocurrencies out there.
Imho, the best thing to do right now is share details about the Quantum Project and the Quantum Token #QAU with fellow investors & HODL.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 03:46:42 PM

The new Quantum website including the wanted & needed transparency, PR & IR materials is being worked on.
It is coming by the end of this month.  
Also coming are other channels of communication such as a Reddit group and more.

Follow The Quantum Project Twitter twits & Facebook posts to get more info.
https://www.facebook.com/QAUProject/

There are also good articles on Steemit:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@investingpennies/why-quantum-qau-is-one-of-the-most-undervalued-cryptocurrencies-as-a-deflationary-coin

Congrats on investing in one of the most undervalued cryptocurrencies out there.
Imho, the best thing to do right now is share details about the Quantum Project and the Quantum Token #QAU with fellow investors & HODL.

Go get some qau before price hit 1$! Dont sleep 😜👍🏼

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
zarki

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:40:57 PM

I'm curious, will some of the non-circulating QAU be released as part of the marketing strategy? According to the whitepaper they will be used to increase the size of the liquidity pool, but how is that going to be implemented? New ICO sale? Giveaways?
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:19:47 AM

As far as I know new price is coming soon with pictures of the team. Quntum ceo is involved in many projects right now. I invested some money in it and probably I will invest more soon.
ai8000

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:01:13 AM

Just found this recent xrpchat forum:
https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/7950-quantumproject-qau-gatehub/

- As we've said Quantum Project team introduction + new website around the end of the month.
- There's also a Hint for a Keynote(!?)
- There are various confirmations that growing QAU value benefits everyone and everything involved.

Looks like people REALLY want to invest into QAU but they wait for more transparency &... Transparency is coming!
If what jjconnor said in a recent post on this forum is true + considering that the founder of Bitstamp, Damian Merlak, affirmed on Twitter that he is involved in QAU, it might just make it so Damian Merlak, Bitstamp Founder, is the Quantum Project CEO or at the very least have another major role. THAT IS VERY GOOD, it will add HUGE credibility to the project + he has lots of skills on building crypto businesses and he has worldwide connections.
coinmaster9000

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:03:57 PM

@ai8000
You solely registered to spread positive stories about QAU. thnx but no thnx.
Furthermore : In https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/7950-quantumproject-qau-gatehub/  guys are asking legit questions and they do NOT get answered, they simply get ignored.

I invested quite a lot, but i'm selling when they don't give any transparency this month. As will a lot of other people that i know of.

So QAU-TEAM... please come forward, why is that so hard? I'm really going to think you fucked everybody over and you SCAMMED everyone.

ai8000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:56:22 PM

@coinmaster9000

Quantum Project answers to people through various channels,
what they didn't answer in one place they answered in another...

"QAU for destruction are bought on exchanges." - https://twitter.com/QAUProject/status/897740210468990980
What other answer is missing in that particular XRP chat?

If you follow you know Damian Merlak, Bitstamp co-founder, is part of the team AND Gasper Kenda, CEO of Xaurum, is escrow https://twitter.com/damianmerlak/status/885995195866771456
https://twitter.com/BelTirid/status/854769427929280512

The new website that will officially reveal the team is coming by the end of this month & they will deliver the website just like they got QAU to trade on various exchanges and just like they burned around 200,000$ worth of QAU in just two months of business.
Popoola

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:50:35 AM

Sure, they burned thousands of dollars worth of tokens... but when burning tokens is the defining aspect of your model, is that really that admirable?

The devs seem to be all about avoiding raising red flags over as long a period as possible. Burning "$200,000" of tokens prevents them losing more than "$200,000" of value (through investor dissatisfaction and suspicion) on the tokens they still possess. When so much else is lacking, it really isn't anything to applaud.

Being upfront with investors in terms of their identities and meeting promises regarding the greater transparency shown in the 'apparently' upcoming website is the most positive thing the devs could do at this point. Unless they're planning on undertaking a major re-branding, all that waiting to engage in marketing does is imply that the project is at the back of a long list of other priorities (that are of ZERO advantage to QAU holders).
ai8000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:11:20 AM

The needed team transparency,
and I totally agree it is needed,
is coming with the new website,
and it is coming this end of month.
coinmaster9000

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:24:35 AM

Popoola is right. You're saying that it's kind of an accomplishment what they did.

May 15th - ICO finished.
It's been 3 months since the ICO finished and they're doing jack shit.
Yes, they put the coin on some exchanges... but any noob can do that.
There's almost no trade whatsoever, on Crypto Dao the Volume is zero.

No transparency, the website is delayed and no communication. Also, they just bought some followers on their FB or Twitter. Do they really think that people are so stupid that they won't see that?

Everybody knows that it does not take 3 months to make a website, stop coming up with excuses. Do what you promised and market the coin.

Me and other investors are getting the hell out when the website won't come up this month.
ai8000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:00:45 AM

Sure, if you don't believe in this project you should get out of it...    

I think Gatehub listing QAU is a big deal:
- Gatehub is definitely not a scam and.
- Gatehub is not listing just anybody.
- Gatehub's COO Gregor Gololicic said "We have build a partnership with Quantum project and knowing the team [Quantum Project's team] we have the needed trust in the project itself". https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6299-gatehub-fifth-quantum/

I think Hitbtc & Livecoin listing is a big deal, both have with millions of dollars in volume in various coins, everyday, and that's a big deal.

I think Damian Merlak‏ Co-Founder of Bitstamp saying "I am involved with the project and it is definitely not a scam." is a big deal.

I think Gasper Kenda, CEO of Xaurum, is escrow, is a big deal. https://twitter.com/BelTirid/status/854769427929280512

I think 200,000$ made in two months is a big deal, most companies don't make any income from their product or service for a much longer period time of time, if it all.. and I think that's a big deal.

I think the deflationary aspect, buyback and burn is genius and will prove itself.

I think 3 months after ICO is nothing, there are many many coins that didn't move for months and than got a decent rise in price. Also remember that the ICO price was 0.05$ per QAU and we're now at around 0.2$ per QAU.

I think Quantum Project are right on spot with what they are doing right now: Focusing on the new website, transparency, PR & IR.

There are more steps to come like:
Providing more liquidity to various exchanges and institutions which will increase QAU burn rate making it more scarce & getting QAU to trade on more and bigger exchanges like Bittrex & Poloniex.

Now if you think Gatehub got scammed, Gregor Gololicic is lying, Damian Merlak‏ is lying, Gasper Kenda is lying/got scammed, already made 200000$ of income is nothing, 3months for building a new site means it's all a big scam etc... by all means get out..
Qau fan

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:55:12 PM

Sure, if you don't believe in this project you should get out of it...    

I think Gatehub listing QAU is a big deal:
- Gatehub is definitely not a scam and.
- Gatehub is not listing just anybody.
- Gatehub's COO Gregor Gololicic said "We have build a partnership with Quantum project and knowing the team [Quantum Project's team] we have the needed trust in the project itself". https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6299-gatehub-fifth-quantum/

I think Hitbtc & Livecoin listing is a big deal, both have with millions of dollars in volume in various coins, everyday, and that's a big deal.

I think Damian Merlak‏ Co-Founder of Bitstamp saying "I am involved with the project and it is definitely not a scam." is a big deal.

I think Gasper Kenda, CEO of Xaurum, is escrow, is a big deal. https://twitter.com/BelTirid/status/854769427929280512

I think 200,000$ made in two months is a big deal, most companies don't make any income from their product or service for a much longer period time of time, if it all.. and I think that's a big deal.

I think the deflationary aspect, buyback and burn is genius and will prove itself.

I think 3 months after ICO is nothing, there are many many coins that didn't move for months and than got a decent rise in price. Also remember that the ICO price was 0.05$ per QAU and we're now at around 0.2$ per QAU.

I think Quantum Project are right on spot with what they are doing right now: Focusing on the new website, transparency, PR & IR.

There are more steps to come like:
Providing more liquidity to various exchanges and institutions which will increase QAU burn rate making it more scarce & getting QAU to trade on more and bigger exchanges like Bittrex & Poloniex.

Now if you think Gatehub got scammed, Gregor Gololicic is lying, Damian Merlak‏ is lying, Gasper Kenda is lying/got scammed, already made 200000$ of income is nothing, 3months for building a new site means it's all a big scam etc... by all means get out..

Nice PR. Quantum.. Smiley

Quantum Project @QAUProject
Good time for trading? #qau#quantumproject #bitcoin #alltimehigh
This is the best you can do?
CryptoBog

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:54:31 PM

@ai8000
Furthermore : In https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/7950-quantumproject-qau-gatehub/  guys are asking legit questions and they do NOT get answered, they simply get ignored.

I invested quite a lot, but i'm selling when they don't give any transparency this month. As will a lot of other people that i know of.

So QAU-TEAM... please come forward, why is that so hard? I'm really going to think you fucked everybody over and you SCAMMED everyone.

ARE U FOR REAL?!? Smiley))))))) Says the guy with 1 post (at the time) that registered on the day of his post, hahahah crazy..i simply had to reply..u dont even know what scam means...investors still have x4, so dont talk if u dont know what you're talking about..pump got it to x10, guess u missed that window and want it x20 now.

If u invested a lot, then u have a lot more than u had before...

Anyhow, i do believe in this project, long term, same as iconomi had problems, but they managed to solve them, and went pretty high...just saying..

DXB2017

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:26:52 AM

@ai8000

ARE U FOR REAL?!? Smiley))))))) Says the guy with 1 post (at the time) that registered on the day of his post, hahahah crazy..i simply had to reply..u dont even know what scam means...investors still have x4, so dont talk if u dont know what you're talking about..pump got it to x10, guess u missed that window and want it x20 now.

If u invested a lot, then u have a lot more than u had before...

Anyhow, i do believe in this project, long term, same as iconomi had problems, but they managed to solve them, and went pretty high...just saying..

True guys! Wtf!
You forget ico price was 0.05$! Today nobody who invest is in lost!
Dont cry!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: