Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Currencies Classical Highs  (Read 1009 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:10:34 PM

As I remember around this time last, the price even touched the $400 level at some point, and if I only held what I bought at those levels, I would have made a lot of profits, tons of it. But then I sold too early, and never really had additional funds to buy some significant amount when the price stayed at the mid $600 range.

That is a risk we all take. It might make sense to hold for a long time, but eventually we have to spend our bitcoins.
Spending it over a period of time decreases the risk of missing out on any large upsurge.
When we are not in position to predict exact high levels of bitcoin prices, it will be smarter idea to spend bitcoins in small quantity whenever we need unlike selling all bitcoin holding in one price levels and switch over to another investment/business.

I am buying bitcoin in small quantity every month similarly I will sell bitcoin in small quantity whenever I need for leading a happy life. I believe this way, I too will be having better selling average price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: