Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I have MLM companies to trade on the stock exchanges?  (Read 593 times)
Michel de Montaigne (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:53:47 AM

I see it as a kind of trade in MLM systems. People have a lot of requests for MLM companies. I think you can win good money with a good MLM company.

But as far as I know, the coins issued by MLM firms are not traded in stock markets. Are there any MLM companies traded on stock exchanges?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:38:47 PM

But as far as I know, the coins issued by MLM firms are not traded in stock markets. Are there any MLM companies traded on stock exchanges?
You may be talking about MLM coin getting listed in altcoin trading platform other than their internal. The answer is no and even if there are any, the price on external exchanger will be way lower than in internal so you are forced to sell those coin on predetermined manipulated price in internal trading platform.

Better not to get fooled by all big promises made by those crypto based MLM projects.

thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:59:03 PM

what do you mean MLM in stock exchange
youre company open market placed exchange but can open service use commision referal with level system(this mean MLM)
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:21:04 AM

I see it as a kind of trade in MLM systems. People have a lot of requests for MLM companies. I think you can win good money with a good MLM company.

I know few of the altcoin now which is to connected to MLM is not that effective at all, they often said their coins is backed by the company and big investors. like Leocoin, swisscoin, these two are legit altcoins for now because they are listed in some exchanger, but some are declared as scam like onecoin, and TBC, correct me if I'm wrong with this information. But it is much more better for the altcoin to not connect in the MLM system when getting involve in cryptocurrency.
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:49:44 AM

Stock exchange is different from crypto exchanges that we in crypto use. I personally don't like MLM projects Onecoin and Swisscoin I know are involved in such among Altcoin are scams, what they rely on is you introducing it to new users and when people stop investing into it, it crashed
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:07:57 AM

Stock exchange is different from crypto exchanges that we in crypto use. I personally don't like MLM projects Onecoin and Swisscoin I know are involved in such among Altcoin are scams, what they rely on is you introducing it to new users and when people stop investing into it, it crashed
I agree on what you have said they are really different stocks and cryptocurrency cant really be compare because there no similarities among them and as you said i dont also like mlm because those schems are just good only for those person who enter it earlier and for sure they would make money but in the end they will became scam when theres no other people would tend to join them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:31:18 AM

Are you talking about big multibillion dollar MLM companies, which are fully legit and  grown to the point of having shares traded on an stock exchanges?
Because there are many: Avon, Herbalife, Natura Cosmeticos, Tupperware Brands Corporation and some more.

If you asked about MLM companies which issue their own 'private' currency.
Then no, it is worthless IMO. I don't think it has any value and is recognized by anyone else beside these companies.
Michel de Montaigne (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:42:07 PM

what do you mean MLM in stock exchange
youre company open market placed exchange but can open service use commision referal with level system(this mean MLM)

Some MLM companies have their own cryptocurrencies. CoinSpace, for example.
Can CoinSpace be used as a trading tool in any trade site?
Michel de Montaigne (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:46:38 PM

Are you talking about big multibillion dollar MLM companies, which are fully legit and  grown to the point of having shares traded on an stock exchanges?
Because there are many: Avon, Herbalife, Natura Cosmeticos, Tupperware Brands Corporation and some more.

If you asked about MLM companies which issue their own 'private' currency.
Then no, it is worthless IMO. I don't think it has any value and is recognized by anyone else beside these companies.

I think so. I already have this topic for that. MLM firms say their crypto money will be worth the same as bitcoin. But no commercial sites have their own crypto money.
That's why I do not trust MLM companies. They're trying to fool people.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:02:09 PM

You may be talking about MLM coin getting listed in altcoin trading platform other than their internal. The answer is no and even if there are any, the price on external exchanger will be way lower than in internal so you are forced to sell those coin on predetermined manipulated price in internal trading platform.

Better not to get fooled by all big promises made by those crypto based MLM projects.
I agreed with you mate, most of the MLM didn't succeed here in crypto world. and even there is a big company of mlm here that has been listed in crypto currency still most of it are just hyped and giving any promising for them to recruit the investors and join to their business.
Michel de Montaigne (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:23:36 PM

I agreed with you mate, most of the MLM didn't succeed here in crypto world. and even there is a big company of mlm here that has been listed in crypto currency still most of it are just hyped and giving any promising for them to recruit the investors and join to their business.

All MLM companies that use crypto money as a product are ponzi. All crypto money established up to now is a victim of membership of MLM companies. They are fooling people by showing them bitcoin. They say that their crypto money will be worth like bitcoin. People see it as an opportunity and invest. Well, they're finally losing.
Qartada

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 01:53:31 AM

Nothing created by MLM companies, especially altcoin ones, should be listed on stock exchanges (or anything for that matter).  They are just, in this case, a complicated way to phrase a Ponzi scheme and these will never turn out well, they'll just collapse after a while.  Don't put your money in.  If you're talking about altcoin exchanges, the same pretty much applies.

Michel de Montaigne (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:04:50 AM

Nothing created by MLM companies, especially altcoin ones, should be listed on stock exchanges (or anything for that matter).  They are just, in this case, a complicated way to phrase a Ponzi scheme and these will never turn out well, they'll just collapse after a while.  Don't put your money in.  If you're talking about altcoin exchanges, the same pretty much applies.

We have seen examples of this number. Many MLM companies are trying to trick people using crypto currency.
All these companies are ponzi systems. Therefore, altcoins issued by such companies should not be listed on the commercial sites.
Let the people in your neighborhood know about this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: