Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning bitcoin with mining strategy  (Read 274 times)
bitfawkes (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:08:53 AM

I'm looking for people really interested to earn with my bitcoin mining strategy. We could talk a lot about mining and most people could affirm that mining is not a best way to earn, but in a few months I analyze network data mining, markets and pools and I developed a software able to earn about 300% of investment in 30 days (max investment 3 btc). I m not showing my strategy or software, because anyone should be able to realize it or a similar software. I m just looking for people that invest on me because I need about 3 bitcoin to start. I will report any movement of bitcoin invested in this purpose therefore please the usual gentlemen, accustomed to dismantle speeches stating falsehoods to simply ask before shout from the rooftops scams. It is easy to say bullshit, it's much more difficult to challenge it. For any question I'm here. TY

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: