Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:53:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hits on your website  (Read 277 times)
bitcoinniels (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:42:42 AM

Hello guys,

I am currently using some spare servers to earn "Minutes" over at HitLeap.com, because I have no use for those hits myself, I decided to offer them over here.
The servers run 24/7 and deliver me about 1000 minutes per day EACH, total 2000 min per day.

Price:
0.00025 per 1000 views

Proof:

Interested? Send me a PM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nmalisa

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

If you need website, just ask for info..

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 12:23:20 PM

this service is ok only  if you need hits  on website. But if you wanted real ppl with some interest in your service or product , you need some ads ..

ADS TEAM offers the service of designing and building Web sites  (https://adsteam.info/)
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:56:00 PM

this service is ok only  if you need hits  on website. But if you wanted real ppl with some interest in your service or product , you need some ads ..
That depends actually on the type of services you provide on your website, and also many other factors.

Using this service might be a really good idea, in case when you need to attract people to your website without big costs.
Buying an advertisement somewhere would be something rather expensive, if you really want to make people come to your place, but using this website to make up traffic on your project might turn out as a wise idea, because people may see that you have many hits every month, so it is worth to visit this part of the web.

Obviously, your website cannot rely on something like that, you always need true traffic on your website, and real humans using your website. You cannot achieve anything, only with website hits that has been bought.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: