Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Research] Faucet Developer  (Read 712 times)
azentia (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:20:37 PM

Hello with all!

I am called azentia and I touch with the bitcoin and with the altcoins for some time, I have in the course of time to accumulate small sums, I made trading, I made the turn of the faucets, finally the base what!

But today I have a small plan which hold me with heart, I would like to create a faucet!

I am in licence of data processing and one with regularly of the projects to be presented and well me I chose the cryptomonnaie and I have to decide to carry out a faucet to more easily illustrate this “new” world with my amphi'.

Will you tell me, what you do give?

And well it is simple I seek a Developer. (and yes I am in licence  first year then I do not feel yet on the level) I will like that a Dev. me “codes” a faucet, or at least one goes up from there, which I hear it is the form of the faucet, the installation of script to some extent with a domain name etc. something of loan to employment.

While waiting I had to try to create something with famous “the FaucetFly” but it is very ugly little costumisable, for a something project which one not thank you creates in 5 minutes.

Some information:

The goal is not to currently earn money one speaks just about a faucet functional, not need to put pubs for the moment.
A remuneration is planned for the Developer. or the person having competences (I do not come to ask for charity)

If I manage to have a faucet pretty, I will present it to you here in detail obviously!

Me mp by message, for more info' or if you have competences.

I cannot speak too much English I hope to put made understand, thank's !

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:17:45 AM

if only faucet site you not need license
is good you use epay.info and faucethub.io service, if you want free sending bitcoin without fee you use xapo service
but youre visitor faucet site must use xapo addres too

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
azentia (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:30:36 AM

i have a lot of faucet script but I do not manage to lodge it as a result always a problem I seek somebody has who I could provide script then to put it online
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:00:16 AM

i have a lot of faucet script but I do not manage to lodge it as a result always a problem I seek somebody has who I could provide script then to put it online
Ahh so do you mean you have a fully functional script already and you're just having a problem of publishing it? So what you need is your script to be uploaded online by someone and that's it?
azentia (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:50:30 PM

yes it that but maybe I would need some change in the script but yes it's just that with a free web host to start
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:08:21 AM

If you want to start a faucet, get a domain name and hosting service. I would recommend namecheap hosting service for that. There are a lot of faucet scripts out there .You can choose any of that or if you want to make a unique script just check this site.https://overfeat.com.
They will do custom scripts for some price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: