Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:18:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is YoBit.net provably fair ?  (Read 3089 times)
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:41:34 AM

And why so many players there.
what i see is simple design from year 1990.
what so special that 2 Millions players go there  every month ?
They can show you about probably fair and can proof every bet you made are fair so why you worry. but im never trust dice site even they can show probably fair, only reason sometimes we can get 20 strike in a row is out of reasonable.

Your thinking is very accurate, even though they have proven their site to be fair, but they always have the tricks to alter its probability. Think about it, obviously they use percentage as a standard, but they do not use rolls from 0 to 100, whereas they use a larger scale, from 0 to 1000. Change, but in some ways it makes your odds of losing bigger, and when you make big rollovers, you lose more easily.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:48:02 AM

What is the house edge of YoBit.net games?

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:28:39 PM

They can show you about probably fair and can proof every bet you made are fair so why you worry.
If they can show every bet you have made are fair and you are also can check it by yourself or by other verifier (dicesite) you don't hvave to worry anything, but the problem is some user who don't know how to check if that site has used provably fair or not.

but im never trust dice site even they can show probably fair, only reason sometimes we can get 20 strike in a row is out of reasonable.
Yes, don't trust Fortunejack too then, but why would you promote them even though you have said you never trust dice site?
Get 20 reds straight isn't impossible, try to learn how probability works first in gambling.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:41:46 PM

I really wouldn't use Yobit as a dice site, there are much better fair and trusted sites for that.  They probably get a lot of users using their faucets to get free dead coins and then gambling on the dice game.
Yes, of course, I also will not play dice on yobit.net. The focus of yobit.net is the trading platform, where people trade and trade electronic currencies, I think the dice game is just small integral part of the site. If you want to gamble, we can find other sites that are of much quality and better. I also doubt the fairness of the dice game in yobit.net because many people have said that they lose a lot of money because of it.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:19:31 PM

They can show you about probably fair and can proof every bet you made are fair so why you worry.
If they can show every bet you have made are fair and you are also can check it by yourself or by other verifier (dicesite) you don't hvave to worry anything, but the problem is some user who don't know how to check if that site has used provably fair or not.

but im never trust dice site even they can show probably fair, only reason sometimes we can get 20 strike in a row is out of reasonable.
Yes, don't trust Fortunejack too then, but why would you promote them even though you have said you never trust dice site?
Get 20 reds straight isn't impossible, try to learn how probability works first in gambling.

What you say is true. Most people always look for "provably fair" type of gambling sites but 99% of them don't actual know how to verify the bets or don't actually get their bets verified. All that they do is change the client seed themselves and assume, its fair that way.

Which is true, changing the client seed will randomize the output but if its not checked manually then what's the point.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:48:25 PM

They have their gambling dice set to 0.01 so if you accidentally play you lose more it was at 0.001 and they do thst for that very reason. They make the buttons nice and big by the trollbox too. Also it's snowing exchange so you can gamble and currency and I guess people get greedy and also tempted. It's not probably fair the house edge is probably high like 4% yet people still play. I don't understand it.

hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:16:34 AM

They have their gambling dice set to 0.01 so if you accidentally play you lose more it was at 0.001 and they do thst for that very reason. They make the buttons nice and big by the trollbox too. Also it's snowing exchange so you can gamble and currency and I guess people get greedy and also tempted. It's not probably fair the house edge is probably high like 4% yet people still play. I don't understand it.

Yeah, that's what every single site does. Suck you in.

And then once you're sucked in, they want you to play more and more, and make sure that you don't ever stop.

Yobit likely doesn't have a provably fair system because they aren't fair.

Personally, I always lose when I do a bet over 0.01 BTC. Unlike the provably fair dice sites, I can accuse them of being rigged because they don't have anything to verify with that proves the rolls are not rigged.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:19:13 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 01:30:34 AM by BitFinnese

They can show you about probably fair and can proof every bet you made are fair so why you worry. but im never trust dice site even they can show probably fair, only reason sometimes we can get 20 strike in a row is out of reasonable.

Your thinking is very accurate, even though they have proven their site to be fair, but they always have the tricks to alter its probability. Think about it, obviously they use percentage as a standard, but they do not use rolls from 0 to 100, whereas they use a larger scale, from 0 to 1000. Change, but in some ways it makes your odds of losing bigger, and when you make big rollovers, you lose more easily.

I wonder if you really know how provably fair works.  Coz, if you know how it works then you won't be doubting any dice sites that can show you the hash of the roll.  If they rigged it then it can be caught by simply checking the hash.  Though I do not have any idea if Dice in yobit is provably fair  since there is no indication if it is, probably not but I am not sure.  All I can see is their 2% house edge.  Quite high though.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:45:41 AM

I wonder if you really know how provably fair works.  Coz, if you know how it works then you won't be doubting any dice sites that can show you the hash of the roll.  If they rigged it then it can be caught by simply checking the hash.  Though I do not have any idea if Dice in yobit is provably fair  since there is no indication if it is, probably not but I am not sure.  All I can see is their 2% house edge.  Quite high though.
you cant check the seed or hashes on each roll of playing dice in yobit which means chances of being riggid is really high since players cant see it then they end up lossing then they cant justify their rolls because its not possible to check it out and 2% houseedge wont be nothing if rolls arent provably fair at all.

RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:54:52 AM

i think a much better question would be "why would anyone want to play dice on Yobit"!
if you have ever played a dice game on any of the top sites like bitsler or crypto-games or even on one of the newer sites like YoloDice then you can see what i mean. yobit doesn't even have a half decent design, there is no auto bet, there is no changing of multiplier there are no hotkeys and there are alot of things missing.
so the question "why would anyone choose Yobit over other better places" and that goes for the exchange and trading part too!

Buying the dip...
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:59:27 AM

i think a much better question would be "why would anyone want to play dice on Yobit"!
if you have ever played a dice game on any of the top sites like bitsler or crypto-games or even on one of the newer sites like YoloDice then you can see what i mean. yobit doesn't even have a half decent design, there is no auto bet, there is no changing of multiplier there are no hotkeys and there are alot of things missing.
so the question "why would anyone choose Yobit over other better places" and that goes for the exchange and trading part too!

What yobit did was still a smart move in my opinion. Think about it like this, when you lost money from investments and trading then you would have some kind of urge to gamble, can't say this is true for everyone but it is for some. This is the opportunity yobit is seizing.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:07:24 AM

What yobit did was still a smart move in my opinion. Think about it like this, when you lost money from investments and trading then you would have some kind of urge to gamble, can't say this is true for everyone but it is for some. This is the opportunity yobit is seizing.
many times its happen to me before, as i seen alts value is falling and i don't have enough time to wait for the price being pumped up
that's the time that I'm going to play my coin and searching for some luck but shit always happen that's why i really avoiding trading inside
yobit now don't want to lose more money.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:45:03 PM

many times its happen to me before, as i seen alts value is falling and i don't have enough time to wait for the price being pumped up
that's the time that I'm going to play my coin and searching for some luck but shit always happen that's why i really avoiding trading inside
yobit now don't want to lose more money.

This is what I was talking about, you are one of the clear example of what happens in yobit! The very reason why they offer this is because people are really hasty and don't really think well when they are seeing a red streak on their investment or trading activity. So what people do is like what you did to get over those losses.
wvasko

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:05:35 PM

I don't put the sites in 2 groups, as provably or not provably fair, but I put them in 2 groups: paying & not paying.

YObit is a very good site! You can see & feel that after a withdrawal.

Don't expect to be easy. It's never easy to win at gambling sites, even less on trading sites.

Collect free coins, refer others, trade, but don't roll too often! Smiley

Good luck!

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:14:05 AM

I don't put the sites in 2 groups, as provably or not provably fair, but I put them in 2 groups: paying & not paying.

Don't expect to be easy. It's never easy to win at gambling sites, even less on trading sites.

Good luck!

There are a lot of people that are complaining with their withdrawal and we are talking about their dice game. I don't think they are provably fair because, I just sense that they really not and it's just another way for them to earn. It's like having fun after trading, so traders doesn't need to go to other dice sites for just to dice because they can dice their immediately.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:46:10 AM

Yobit Is not provably fair,why? because I played many times in there dice games and no luck unless i losses many times.
Their house edge is probably high 2 to 4%.
Many trader also experience that in yobit and I suggest avoid playing dice game in yobit because its not easy to win in any gambling sites.

Good Luck to you!
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:49:28 AM

Good luck!
Its true gambling are not easy and most gambling site are not easy to win too. But sometimes people they can't control there self to gamble even you say roll often but once they lose they want to get back there lose and they go gamble again.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:06:12 PM

Good luck!
Its true gambling are not easy and most gambling site are not easy to win too. But sometimes people they can't control there self to gamble even you say roll often but once they lose they want to get back there lose and they go gamble again.

Yes that's the main problem of the most gamblers lose more than what you win, but still you can discipline yourself and be less greedy. In some people when they lose they would stop for a bit and relax, or they would really stop for good and try their luck in some other way.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
terrate

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:50:37 PM

What you say is true. Most people always look for "provably fair" type of gambling sites but 99% of them don't actual know how to verify the bets or don't actually get their bets verified. All that they do is change the client seed themselves and assume, its fair that way.

Which is true, changing the client seed will randomize the output but if its not checked manually then what's the point.

That's true. many people don't know how to verify their bets and check whether is fair.
I'm one of them. I just know to change seed at some time.

Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2183

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:23:45 PM

You maybe right on exchange and trading but there is one reason to play dice game on yobit. They have this section, FreeCoins, where you can get up to 3k satoshis worth of various altcoins. Then, if you are lucky, you can make it to 10k with dice and after that you can trade them for BTC.  Wink At least once I'd managed to do that. I would even recommend this to addicted gamblers who can't stop gambling. At least this way they wouldn't lose their money.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████