Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Peso Digital To help each other. -44K Total supply-DEX exchange-POS 2% monthly-  (Read 20642 times)
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:53:20 AM

Totally decided, Peso Digital will not be available in TIDEX, that exchange works badly in every way. Everything there goes wrong. I've been waiting for an email for 96 hours, they only respond with automated emails. Enough.

The support is bad, the interface is horrible, deposits and withdrawals take hours and even days. low volume, etc.
 Apparently they do not care about the money of the few users they have. I think that TIDEX exchange will end up collapsing. Protect your money as long as you can.-

Haha lol, in chat they said they didn't want to list Peso Digital.
Still mad bro?  Grin

And I understand why they didn't list it, while you airdrop the most of the coins to your own generated Waves addresses.
I will keep a constant look at the transactions and generate a report soon, there's a pattern in it.

We will wait for your report.
  Tidex still did not respond, I've been waiting 96 hours, due to that and to many other flaws in his system I decided to discard it as an option.

I have your Pm, asking me to remove my opinion about Tidex to stop his defamation campaign on Peso Digital. Get a life man.

So I'll repeat it. TIDEX is not a serious exchange.

I am an honest person. Take care of your words.
We will wait for your report. You will be in sight of all as what you are. No more, no less.-

Honest? Now you start to accuse me? ...
Thanks for showing the real you, my point has been proven.

Still waiting for an explanation on how this airdrop to random Bitcointalk users will help those poor countries, you are again dodging me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cointron (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:03:23 AM

Totally decided, Peso Digital will not be available in TIDEX, that exchange works badly in every way. Everything there goes wrong. I've been waiting for an email for 96 hours, they only respond with automated emails. Enough.

The support is bad, the interface is horrible, deposits and withdrawals take hours and even days. low volume, etc.
 Apparently they do not care about the money of the few users they have. I think that TIDEX exchange will end up collapsing. Protect your money as long as you can.-

Still mad bro?  Grin

And I understand why they didn't list it, while you airdrop the most of the coins to your own generated Waves addresses.
I will keep a constant look at the transactions and generate a report soon, there's a pattern in it.

Tidex still did not respond, I've been waiting 96 hours, due to that and to many other flaws in his system I decided to discard it as an option.

I have your Pm, asking me to remove my opinion about Tidex to stop his defamation campaign on Peso Digital. Get a life man.

We will wait for your report. You will be in sight of all as what you are. No more, no less.-

Still waiting for an explanation on how this airdrop to random Bitcointalk users will help those poor countries, you are again dodging me.

Submit your report.

By the way, I did not see you exclaiming in the AQUA thread (sad scam)
Tidex provided the bases and that currency is still there. I warned them to remove AQUA, but they did not and will not.

Present your reports, I have to refute your defamation.
The users participating in the Airdrop will show it to you. In the meantime you can use the published list for your report Smiley
Waves works great, Dex will get better. Tidex is crap.
  I hope TIDEX increases your salary this month.-
Turing

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:04:30 AM

Still mad bro?  Grin

Submit your report.

Tidex provided the bases and that currency is still there. I warned them to remove AQUA, but they did not and will not.

The users participating in the Airdrop will show it to you. In the meantime you can use the published list for your report Smiley

Pointing at other scams won't help.

So again:

cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:11:08 AM

Stop threatening.  Say what you say, TIDEX seems very bad.-
If TIDEX lists Peso Digital, i will ask the community to abstain from voting. We will continue in DEX and we'll go to Cryptopia.

Turing

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:13:12 AM

If TIDEX lists Peso Digital, i will ask the community to abstain from voting. We will continue in DEX and we'll go to Cryptopia.

So, you're a wizard @ PhotoShop. Nice job, really, using 30% of our conversation and making up some stuff to make me look bad.

Making me look bad won't help. People aren't that stupid. And no, I don't accept a payment to shut up.

cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:22:08 AM

So, you're a wizard @ PhotoShop. Nice job, really, using 30% of our conversation and making up some stuff to make me look bad.

Making me look bad won't help. People aren't that stupid.

And no, I don't accept a payment to shut up.

If you are waiting for an explanation from me for you, buy a comfortable chair. Smiley
Turing

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:33:02 AM

Making me look bad won't help. People aren't that stupid.

And no, I don't accept a payment to shut up.

If you are waiting for an explanation from me for you, buy a comfortable chair. Smiley

Well, that's clear then.

You are running an "airdrop" to random people at Bitcointalk to help poor people in a random list of countries.
You can't explain how you help them, you don't respond to my PM and when you do you go apeshit on me and dodge any relevant questions about your "project".

Here in Norway we have a name for people like you: svindler
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:04:13 PM

Dutch translation done.

Check it out here.

Sorry for being a bit late, I had too much to do past two weeks...

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:08:09 PM

Dutch translation done.

Check it out here.

Do not worry, good work.
 Thank you very much for your cooperation.-
Turing

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:27:18 PM

Dutch translation done.

Check it out here.

Do not worry, good work.
 Thank you very much for your cooperation.-

How will this airdrop to random Bitcointalk users help the poor people in those countries?

It's not explained, you dodge and divert, not giving an answer.
hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:24:27 AM

Still mad bro?  Grin

Submit your report.

You should try cryptopia

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:21:01 AM

I appreciate your comment. I also think that Cryptopia is the best option.
I will be waiting for opinions from the almost 500 participants of the Peso Digital community.-
hummabun

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:44:00 AM

Cryptopia is ultimate to try to list for all smart contracts and tokens. They're more quick to list it.
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:49:57 AM

Cryptopia is ultimate to try to list for all smart contracts and tokens. They're more quick to list it.

Yes, they support Waves in the right way, not like Yobit does.-
Turing

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:06:37 AM

How is your "project" going to help the poor people? You didn't explain yet.
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

Providing an alternative exchange currency. You have no idea what life is like for many in Argentina, Venezuela, and many other countries, or the meaning of barter.
 You're not interested in this project, you're angry because I think TIDEX is insecure and improvised.
We'll go to Cryptopia. If you are interested in helping you can buy a small package of Peso Digital. BTW we are still waiting for your report.-
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:23:58 AM

Learn spanish or translate it: http://www.platolleno.com.ar/

Criticizing for criticizing does not help. Get involved and help in some way. Do you have knowledge of web design?
Turing

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:24:29 AM

Providing an alternative exchange currency. You have no idea what life is like for many in Argentina, Venezuela, and many other countries, or the meaning of barter.

Yeah, I read that in the OP.

But how (!) is your "project" going to help the poor people.

- are you distributing the coins to poor people?
- are you keeping a part of the coins to support the poor people?

Because up to now, you only airdropped free coins to the "poor" people on Bitcointalk.
How is that helping poor people in Argentina, Venezuela, etc?

Showing a link to a random project doesn't proof you're involved with such a project.
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:39:30 AM

Because up to now, you only airdropped free coins to the "poor" people on Bitcointalk.

Showing a link to a random project doesn't proof you're involved with such a project.

You live inside a jar. When you get involved in the project your doubts will be cleared. I really do not have time to waste on you. Have a nice day.-
Turing

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:12:04 AM

You live inside a jar. When you get involved in the project your doubts will be cleared. I really do not have time to waste on you. Have a nice day.-

Again, you are dodging the subject.

If this so called "project" was honest and sincere, you would have had the answer in the opening post.

So again my question, how is an airdrop to random Bitcointalk users helping the poor?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: