Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]!!Best offer solving RaiBlocks Captchas Claiming Pool! www.RaiCaptchas.com  (Read 8719 times)
mu77aL (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 06:12:19 AM

Thanks marvin. I got the payment Smiley
well I trust Marvin when it comes to this issue and to be honest. Why don't have an access to check where the payout goes to? only screenies with blurry type? just can't trust this guy (mu77al) anymore..

lol im responable you received your payment. i worked for this more than 12 hours because marvin doesnt even give a shit - Or do u cannot read? Upstairs is even standing that i recovered thoose Screenshots from the database. And if its so ezy? Why Marvin doesnt do it on his own? because his simply no Developer, aswell like me so this was exactly! the only way to find out and to pay you guys.

dont become rude. just use the service or dont use it Smiley

Every XRB which was claimed on the old Version will be credited to the workers Account of the New Version. Payouts request and seen on the Screenshots are distributed by Marvin

Also the Claims are paid each 24 hours now - The Balance shows 0 MRAI until we are in Payround and distributed in Paying. Then the payouts can be requested by each Claimer

www.RaiCaptchas.com
Back online again!

Happy Claiming

kindly regards,
mu77al

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:03:47 AM

I cant log it. It says: "invalid address"

xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:27:49 AM

I cant log it. It says: "invalid address"
Same goes for me I unable to log in with the address I gave mu77al when I joined the pool.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:52:15 AM

The pool is also removed from the official website of RaiBlocks because all the problems that are going on, protect yourself and only work at a trusted pool that can be found here: https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/pools.php.   

mu77al/Davie/mu77al scammer thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1326221.0

well I trust Marvin when it comes to this issue and to be honest. Why don't have an access to check where the payout goes to? only screenies with blurry type? just can't trust this guy (mu77al) anymore..

lol im responable you received your payment. i worked for this more than 12 hours because marvin doesnt even give a shit - Or do u cannot read? Upstairs is even standing that i recovered thoose Screenshots from the database. And if its so ezy? Why Marvin doesnt do it on his own? because his simply no Developer, aswell like me so this was exactly! the only way to find out and to pay you guys.

~snip~
Dude you are not responsible that they received there BTC payment, you only send me blurred screenshots that could not even be read by yourself and other people, you said it was easy for you to read the screenshots but you send me a totally wrong list with BTC addresses that not even where close to the addresses on the screenshot. Perhaps you did change it to your own BTC addresses so I would send people there money to you. Really sad story that you keep behaving you like this on the internet. Understand that people have to be warned for your shady behavior and you should not try to run a service because you simply cant.

Sorry to say this but the pool will not come back the cooperation ends in a big drama, last days many things happen what result in a website that isn't working and the admin panel that could not be reached. Currently Davie(mu77al) don't want to cooperate to bring this all to a good end, did request many times aces to the admin panel and the DB so I can start paying open withdraws and remaining balances. But Davie only did send me the screenshots that are totally blurred and he will not give me or Tahta aces to the db or admin panel to copy the addresses and other information, he going totally crazy and think that I am stupid that I cant work with some screenshots. Did send him today 100 mrai but he keep asking for more but I refused to send him anything as long he don't end this service in a good way. Davie also suggested that he would do the payment if I was that stupid to send the payments with such screenshots. Sorry but I will not send that guy anything anymore I don't trust him at all. He said also things that he would drive to mine home with some skinheads so you can understand what kind of conversation it was.

Still I hope to bring this all to a good end so if anyone see a withdraw on the screenshot with your address or have remaining balances than please let me know this.

Screenshots mu77al send me:
http://imgur.com/4F1frY3
http://imgur.com/a/TEEKu
http://imgur.com/a/UnWaC
Payment send for all that I could recognize and verify the BTC addresses on the screenshot, check the screenshots if you didn't receive the payment. Davie was that sure it was that easy to read the BTC addresses but he send me totally wrong addresses so if I did what he asked me than you never received your payment see the difference yourself. Never heard anyway that it was normal to send a payment according to a screenshot.

The btc list davie send me:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FzPY91B2x0fnrW6ONIR8r7J6nq2Gz_PAM6KUsPrnSOg/edit?usp=sharing

The list I did check:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yaTfanpAj492JwD309_ML_HxpjFhBOuAK-Lli8Rpq64/edit?usp=sharing

Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/7099fa415a2561f27707c78955ce14722598f68baae38e8f829f17022e7ddba4

mu77aL (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 05:10:23 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 08:02:15 PM by mu77aL

The pool is also removed from the official website of RaiBlocks because all the problems that are going on, protect yourself and only work at a trusted pool that can be found here: https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/pools.php.  

~snip~
Dude you are not responsible that they received there BTC payment, you only send me blurred screenshots that could not even be read by yourself and other people, you said it was easy for you to read the screenshots but you send me a totally wrong list with BTC addresses that not even where close to the addresses on the screenshot. Perhaps you did change it to your own BTC addresses so I would send people there money to you. Really sad story that you keep behaving you like this on the internet. Understand that people have to be warned for your shady behavior and you should not try to run a service because you simply cant.

Sorry to say this but the pool will not come back the cooperation ends in a big drama, last days many things happen what result in a website that isn't working and the admin panel that could not be reached. Currently Davie(mu77al) don't want to cooperate to bring this all to a good end, did request many times aces to the admin panel and the DB so I can start paying open withdraws and remaining balances. But Davie only did send me the screenshots that are totally blurred and he will not give me or Tahta aces to the db or admin panel to copy the addresses and other information, he going totally crazy and think that I am stupid that I cant work with some screenshots. Did send him today 100 mrai but he keep asking for more but I refused to send him anything as long he don't end this service in a good way. Davie also suggested that he would do the payment if I was that stupid to send the payments with such screenshots. Sorry but I will not send that guy anything anymore I don't trust him at all. He said also things that he would drive to mine home with some skinheads so you can understand what kind of conversation it was.

Still I hope to bring this all to a good end so if anyone see a withdraw on the screenshot with your address or have remaining balances than please let me know this.

Payment send for all that I could recognize and verify the BTC addresses on the screenshot, check the screenshots if you didn't receive the payment. Davie was that sure it was that easy to read the BTC addresses but he send me totally wrong addresses so if I did what he asked me than you never received your payment see the difference yourself. Never heard anyway that it was normal to send a payment according to a screenshot.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FzPY91B2x0fnrW6ONIR8r7J6nq2Gz_PAM6KUsPrnSOg/edit?usp=sharing

The list I did check:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yaTfanpAj492JwD309_ML_HxpjFhBOuAK-Lli8Rpq64/edit?usp=sharing

Payment: https://blockchain.info/tx/7099fa415a2561f27707c78955ce14722598f68baae38e8f829f17022e7ddba4

Marvin you are the Problem. You now simply didnt paid our BTC Workers for more than 3 Days. Thats why u got kicked out of the Campaign. Its nessecarry to work, i said already after the first week this is all too much for you which i can understand. But you should not let it out on our Workers.

Marvin is still holding the complete MRAI Balance, but the Site has already changed to another save System and i will credit eeevery lost mrai back to your accounts. That no Problem.

www.RaiCaptchas.com
Back online again!

Happy Claiming

kindly regards,
mu77al
mu77aL (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 08:02:21 PM

Every XRB which was claimed on the old Version will be credited to the workers Account of the New Version. Payouts request and seen on the Screenshots are distributed by Marvin

Also the Claims are paid each 24 hours now - The Balance shows 0 MRAI until we are in Payround and distributed in Paying. Then the payouts can be requested by each Claimer

www.RaiCaptchas.com
Back online again!

Happy Claiming

kindly regards,
mu77al
mu77aL (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 11:08:36 PM

SPECIAL  -  ! Follow us on Twitter and Win on 30-04-2017 100MRAI !

The Winner will be Announced on the 01 May 2017 - Good Luck

Dear Workers - We want to Announce our Winner of The Twitter Campaign Mccdaw ! Congratulations Please post your xrb Adress in the thread or via Pm

www.RaiCaptchas.com
Back online again!

Happy Claiming

kindly regards,
mu77al
UK-Coin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:10:30 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 12:32:45 AM by UK-Coin

I'm really sorry for your trouble but as I told you, you can't trust mu77al aka DavieT1337 aka David Slaby. He is a scammer and will always pull crazy shit like this. He was probably trying to get you to send outstanding payments to his own bitcoin addresses with those low-res faked screenshots. He's just a pathetic, piece of shit human being. And now he pushed you out of your own project - ridiculous. What is this crazy idiot even thinking? That people will trust him more now?

All that's left to do for users is to report this shady thief and move on to a legitimate pool.

And BTW: Marvin, I suggest you press charges with the authorities. Making violent threats over the phone is no joke and will be prosecuted if you make it known to your local authorities. If you're interested, shoot me a PM - I can provide his full address, phone #, etc.
mcdaw

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:25:14 AM

hi xrb_3aon8spg5q8tjwyr5df5z3c7q8hzroknz8w1ywsbuub9q59xp8a9nggzsjzb
mu77aL (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 12:29:22 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 12:54:55 AM by mu77aL

SPECIAL  -  ! Follow us on Twitter and Win on 30-04-2017 100MRAI !

The Winner will be Announced on the 01 May 2017 - Good Luck

Dear Workers - We want to Announce our Winner of The Twitter Campaign Mccdaw ! Congratulations Please post your xrb Adress in the thread or via Pm

www.RaiCaptchas.com
Back online again!

Happy Claiming

kindly regards,
mu77al

Payment done. 100 MRAI

Hash:
E0BC8DDC5883DF93C58540499025BFE40475569EF552A202BA38CA000FDF7924

kindly reagrds,
mu77al
mcdaw

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:41:47 AM

Payment done. 100 MRAI

Hash:
E0BC8DDC5883DF93C58540499025BFE40475569EF552A202BA38CA000FDF7924

kindly reagrds,
mu77al

received 100 Mrai thank you
https://raiblockscommunity.net/block/index.php?h=10E7D1AECCAFB10B4CD870600C5DFE7A5B413C3386D2F666ED0FB3626EAFE5DA
UK-Coin

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:51:31 AM

LOL! Does anybody actually believe that mcdaw isn't just another alt account of mu77al? This guy must really think we're too stupid to see through his shady scams Grin
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:40:46 AM

Newbie member with only 2 posts made in dec/2016 appear from no where after 5 months may/2017 to claim his reward  Cheesy . you know if you made totally new account it might have been better , The most funny thing is you just did what UK-coin said you will do .
kenesu

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:49:39 AM

Newbie member with only 2 posts made in dec/2016 appear from no where after 5 months may/2017 to claim his reward  Cheesy . you know if you made totally new account it might have been better , The most funny thing is you just did what UK-coin said you will do .
ahahaha..this is what we called black magic Cheesy
we knew what he did there   Cheesy
mu77aL (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 06:01:07 AM

Newbie member with only 2 posts made in dec/2016 appear from no where after 5 months may/2017 to claim his reward  Cheesy . you know if you made totally new account it might have been better , The most funny thing is you just did what UK-coin said you will do .
we knew what he did there  Cheesy

Guys,
calm.. Are u all crazy? The Winner was choosen by Rudi and yes its a real indonesian guy.
check his last post. i cant even translate this in google.

you all have to much time and i know why Smiley

!MAINTENANCE ON RAIBLOCKS STILL ONGOING!
!PLEASE DONT CLAIM AT THE MOMENT UNTIL THE CLAIMS GET VALIDATED AND SHOWN SO!

kindly regards
mu77al

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:13:59 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 12:45:48 PM by onlinedragon

Newbie member with only 2 posts made in dec/2016 appear from no where after 5 months may/2017 to claim his reward  Cheesy . you know if you made totally new account it might have been better , The most funny thing is you just did what UK-coin said you will do .
Told Davie already that he should do the draw in a way that all people can verify that is was done in a 100% fair way, but like expected he didn't do it he didn't learn anything from the last time he did a fake draw. Normally people should learn from problems of the past but some will never learn. It's almost ridiculous that such people are free to advertise there service here on bitcointalk  when they only bring problems.

The list I did check:

Anyone that still didn't receive a BTC payment and recognize there BTC address on the screenshots can send me a message, also anyone that have remaining mrai balances can let me know this so I can pay this. Balances of the workers will not be send to Davie because I simply can't guarantee he is credit the balances for sure.
mu77aL (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 03:57:00 PM

Told Davie already that he should do the draw in a way that all people can verify that is was done in a 100% fair way, but like expected he didn't do it he didn't learn anything from the last time he did a fake draw. Normally people should learn from problems of the past but some will never learn. It's almost ridiculous that such people are free to advertise there service here on bitcointalk  when they only bring problems.

The list I did check:

Anyone that still didn't receive a BTC payment and recognize there BTC address on the screenshots can send me a message, also anyone that have remaining mrai balances can let me know this so I can pay this. Balances of the workers will not be send to Davie because I simply can't guarantee he is credit the balances for sure.

Lol, yes im missing only My Balance 140 fee + 100 + 11 xrb claiming 251 MRAI u still have from me Smiley Pay me Marvin or just run with the Money like u already did Cheesy
Anyways the users will get there credit back. RaiCaptchas is running great.

kindly regards
mu77al
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

Of course it's him lol. He's a shady ass scammer and it has already been proven so stay away from this guy and his services.
mu77aL (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 04:21:22 PM

Of course it's him lol. He's a shady ass scammer and it has already been proven so stay away from this guy and his services.
Lol, yes im missing only My Balance 140 fee + 100 + 11 xrb claiming 251 MRAI u still have from me Smiley Pay me Marvin or just run with the Money like u already did Cheesy
Anyways the users will get there credit back. RaiCaptchas is running great.

kindly regards
mu77al
Bee Leb07

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:27:21 PM

Is this the same post? In this post, we all have been told to solve captchas as well as in onlinedragon post. And the pm is sent also by mu77al. So i am confused. Please kindly make it clear to me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1763368.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: