Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency News Website  (Read 3320 times)
quickdeal

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:36:27 PM

nice but why you did not use a short domain name without number?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tobeyrowe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:34:25 AM

Are all post auto approved? What if I will create an article that will feature my new faucet website. Is this for free? I am interested if this is for free Smiley Thank you.
Yes right now all advertising is free and I don't expect to charge for a long while. At least until we have at very minimum 100-200 views a day and even then it will be a very minimal charge (like $1-$2USD a month). And I don't expect that price to change until we hit thousands of views a day. I want this to be affordable to all advertisers so I will do my best to keep costs for ads low when I do start to charge.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:22:48 AM

Hi, I also wanted to let you all know that on my website I have setup a donate through Paypal button which I put in place for anyone that is willing to donate to help pay for the costs of running the website. I do not expect to get any donations but I figured it wouldn't hurt to put it out there for now until I start getting money from the advertisers and once I do I will take down the Paypal donation button.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:19:04 PM

if this is a crypto related news site you should have put a bitcoin address for donations instead of a Paypal button
Paypal is notorious for having troubles with bitcoins and cryptocurrency in general-they simply do not go well together

on the other hand,your site lacks content,you cannot just steal news from other site's feeds
Google or any other search engine will simply not list your website anywhere near top 1000
and you would never get your coveted 1000 visitors a day (which is not an easy feat to achieve,I must say)

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:55:23 AM

Hey I checked out your website and this is what first came to my mind too.

Though your site looks dull with the plain white background it makes my eyes irritated. Maybe you need to change it to colorful and attracting one. Next is the image at the center of each page, I guess it's not a good welcoming message and it's centered maybe you can try to move that at the left top. My suggestion why not try to hire or get a volunteer web designer to make your site more attractive? Try to focus first with the design, next is content then after that, money will generate to you automatically.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:04:23 AM

if this is a crypto related news site you should have put a bitcoin address for donations instead of a Paypal button
Paypal is notorious for having troubles with bitcoins and cryptocurrency in general-they simply do not go well together

on the other hand,your site lacks content,you cannot just steal news from other site's feeds
Google or any other search engine will simply not list your website anywhere near top 1000
and you would never get your coveted 1000 visitors a day (which is not an easy feat to achieve,I must say)

Hi, thank you for your comment. I honestly didn't think about that at the time and now that you bring it up that makes more sense to put a Bitcoin address instead. I will edit it now but thank you for bringing that to my attention Smiley.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:06:46 AM

Though your site looks dull with the plain white background it makes my eyes irritated. Maybe you need to change it to colorful and attracting one. Next is the image at the center of each page, I guess it's not a good welcoming message and it's centered maybe you can try to move that at the left top. My suggestion why not try to hire or get a volunteer web designer to make your site more attractive? Try to focus first with the design, next is content then after that, money will generate to you automatically.

Hi, I am talking with a graphic designer now about helping me fix up my website. Then I will start to add content and then hopefully some money will come in to help further develop the website.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:09:13 AM

Yes I understand that I shouldn't steal content from other websites. I was just putting that up there for a little while just to add some content to the website until I could hire an article writer. But I already took it down just because I know it wasn't a good idea now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:40:29 PM

Hi, I am talking with a graphic designer now about helping me fix up my website. Then I will start to add content and then hopefully some money will come in to help further develop the website.

Oh I see, I'm seeing a lot of good graphic designer at the services section. Have you try to contact them? They can help you out with your website unless you are willing to pay for their work. And I just want to know don't you have plans on removing the number "1" on your site? Do you have any history about that number?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:48:29 PM

Oh I see, I'm seeing a lot of good graphic designer at the services section. Have you try to contact them? They can help you out with your website unless you are willing to pay for their work. And I just want to know don't you have plans on removing the number "1" on your site? Do you have any history about that number?

Okay I will check out the graphic designers in the service section. Also I picked that name because it looked good to me and plus just the "cryptocurrencynews.com" seems to be taken but it redirects to another type of website. So I don't believe I will be able to take put the number 1.
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:03:37 PM

Okay I will check out the graphic designers in the service section. Also I picked that name because it looked good to me and plus just the "cryptocurrencynews.com" seems to be taken but it redirects to another type of website. So I don't believe I will be able to take put the number 1.
Hi tobeyrowe.
Well first of all, I think you should just put your site offline for some time, to work on the graphic design and not only about design.
If you make "cryptocurrencynews" site, then you should have some entries in "news".
For now, it looks like a site without any specified use.
Im interested why you wrote anything in "Service" tab, but nothing in "news" tab. I thought your website is about new things going on in crypto world, am I right?
No offense sir, but I think you should change the domain name. This number in the middle of URL does not look's good, im afraid you will have a hard task to attract crypto users to your site: we already have hunders of well-developed crypto-news sites.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:15:18 PM

first, i want to talks about domain name, using number in the end of domain name is not good because i don't think people can remember the number "1" from your site. maybe you need to do brainstorming of domain names before you buy domain.

second, the image in your homepage is really big and too confusing with too many word that show in the homepage. if you can use small word or at least you can use one word, it would be better. you can use the word like "crypto currency news, crypto currency world or else.

third, you can use another website template, if you use wordpress or blogger, i am sure there is many template that will help you to do optimization for your site because website template can help you to reduce the file image, beside to get fast loading to open full pages.

i think i am giving this three advice for you and if you are really serious with your project, i think you will find a way to fix it and you can get much visitor to come into your site. good luck bro.
tobeyrowe (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:32:15 PM

Hi, I am sorry for the late reply I had a death in the family. Thank you all for your ideas and recommendations. I will try to get this all taken care of soon. Also I'm looking to possibly hire a graphic designer to make a better design for the website. And yes this is a news site I just need to try to find a person who can write well written articles about cryptocurrency news. If any of you are interested in one of thesd positions or know someone who might be then please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: