Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Darkcypher Dev already deleting posts  (Read 2845 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 12:09:40 PM

this is actually a great deal of fun guys ...

i just read right through ...

#crysx

It's rather sad than fun IMHO... 90% people endorse scam's and p&d's here in the meanwhile..

oc miner ...

i have watched and absorbed for many moons now ...

i have seen the rise and fall of many a coin ...

i have invested and 'learned' ( yes - that means 'lost' coin - but earned experience ) ...

you have a been in the industry for a long time ... you have the respect of your peers ... you are a respected community member - no matter what some people may say about you ...

one thing i have learned in this crypto scene is quite simply - that you must take a great deal of this with a grain of salt ...

and never - i mean NEVER - invest any more than what you are willing to LOSE ...

this thread you have created started on a serious note - but became what it is now ... somewhat serious - but mostly misunderstood - and definitely on point ...

i have two threads ... the granite thread ( unmoderated ) and the bdm thread ( donation by mining - moderated ) ...

the granite thread is unmoderated because i agree with what you say in the 'freedom of speech' right that we all should exercise ... the dbm thread IS moderated - as i dont like ( nor will tolerate ) slanderous comments about devs and persons of good nature ( like yourself ) ... if someone has something to say that is negative and factual ( or constructive ) - then that is also allowed because its not slanderous ... but then again - YOUR point is simply this ... what is slanderous to ME - may not be slanderous to others ...

so moderated is good - and unmoderated is good ... its just different types of 'good' that we are talking about ...

naysayers and do-gooders will always exist ... ultimately - it will all just be based on our decisions that we make about one thing or another ... especially our decisions with regards to 'trusting' the developers that come out with coins and affiliated schemes ( like ico's and such ) ... to each their own ...

this dev wants to delete posts he doesnt like - then so be it ... you disagreed with this and started a new thread - so be it ...

i have seen too much garbage in this 'scene' to take things way too serious ... if this IS a shaft - then those who follow blindly WILL be burnt ... unless of course you dont do that ONE cardinal sin - and invest more than you are willing to lose ... and i dont mean investing 'just' fiat or btc ... i also mean time - effort - patience - and energy ...

this is why i have always said - have fun ...

i think you are doing what you believe is right - kudos for you ... for those that have made the decision to back a moderated thread - then kudos for them too ... as we ALL have exercised our right to make our own decisions - and followed through with them ...

#crysx

True words, absolutely my thoughts too.

IMHO the "community" here changed a lot.. From a helping, warm and friendly developing "entrepreneur" community to a "make a quick buck and get your ass out as soon as possible - no matter what happens to the others"...

May it be the rules of bitcointalk (newbie's imho shouldn't at all be allowed to start new threads for example) or simply people have changed - I don't know but we're certainly at a point where even I see no or only a dark future.

cheers

it always happens that way ... its the way it has even in the 'real' world ...

complacency and greed - and not necessarily together - make up the majority of this type of mindset ...

human nature has a large part in it also ...

humans have always sought the 'easy' way of success over the difficult and sound way - no matter who gets hurt in the process ...

this is not always the way - there are many with integrity and thoughtfulness ... but that is not always the first thought that passes the minds of the majority of those involved in crypto unfortunately ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leoagro

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:38:51 AM

This alticoin has masternodes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print