Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook 'Live' killer threatens to continue murder spree!!!  (Read 1938 times)
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:29:42 PM

I honestly don't understand what's going on in this world at this point. It looks like this guy killed 13 people and he is planning to kill more until they catch him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3345111/cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-steve-stephens-easter-day-slaughter/

No idea why he's doing it, no idea what his motives are.

But what we do know is that he is killing people, and that's all that matters in my opinion.

He seems to be targeting random people, just walking up the street and shooting whoever he sees... I mean that's the scariest part, hopefully people in Cleveland can stay safe.
pokerplayer

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:37:24 PM

Ufff that is so sad for me killing 13 innocent humans that looks so retarded to do without any reason I would never do that omg what he did.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:12:40 PM

Interestingly, after these cases, how many more people would support the death penalty. Those who say that it is not humane've never been in the victim role. Always easy to be kind when you're in the way.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 12:13:17 AM

I honestly don't understand what's going on in this world at this point. It looks like this guy killed 13 people and he is planning to kill more until they catch him.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3345111/cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-steve-stephens-easter-day-slaughter/

No idea why he's doing it, no idea what his motives are.

But what we do know is that he is killing people, and that's all that matters in my opinion.

He seems to be targeting random people, just walking up the street and shooting whoever he sees... I mean that's the scariest part, hopefully people in Cleveland can stay safe.
Maybe that's just what psychopaths are, just the idea of killing makes them do it and probably doesn't care about anything. That's not a great thing to see especially in live media. I hope the police gets him.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:43:43 AM

This is an interesting topic to connect to the discussion about death penalty. A question to all, who are against it. What happens if this guy get's taken alive? Does he have the right to be kept in prison for life? Does he have the right to ever come out on parole?
This is a real problem in modern society. Centuries ago if you had an angry individual on a killing spree all he could do is wave a sword or a knife, until someone finally stabs him in the back or shoots with an arrow. Now, with modern weapons and explosive the same guy could take out hundreds of people before he's killed.
I propose to catch him to jail for life and the circle on the camera to place a web camera. 24/7 live show with him on Facebook. Let him know what it is when watching you the whole day.
It's a bad idea. He wants to become famous and expects a long run. He'd like to kill some more people, get a high score as a killer and gain as much attention as possible.
He wants everyone to know his story, that he did it because his GF left him. The best they could do now in his view is to get him and allow him to have a big trial with press and all and then put him in jail where he can write a book and tell his emo story. Putting him on camera 24/7 would be a dream come true.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vivabux

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

MoonDeFi

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:34:25 AM

i saw the video i could not beleave it was true. the question how this pathetic can still in the street.

MOONDEFI

Powered by,
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:21:38 AM

I am hoping the Black Lives Matter group will protest very soon or do they protest when cops are involved in the shooting.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:29:58 AM

The guy's unhinged. I can't see any reason why anyone would go on and do things like this. I mean he may have been depressed because his partner left him but there's no reason at all to justify what he's doing. Hopefully he gets caught soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:49:51 PM

I was really angry when I saw this in my feed. Fights with gf, goes out shooting at random people. Hoping he'll get chased down and mowed a bit (not to much though, BLMers might cry out that it's too cruel). Then have him locked up, never to see the light of day or anyone.

Fingers crossed he takes a few bullets himself and bleeds out on the floor in as much pain as possible.

No. That's giving him what he wanted - death by cops. Maybe it's some fetish or something. Dude's crazy, all this because of a fight with his gf. I propose to have him locked up for life, hooked to a machine to harvest his blood.

dude are you like a vampire or something?

LOL  Grin When I think of criminals that are too evil to just execute, I think of hooking them to machines like in Daybreakers. I know, we should be at least trying to rehabilitate criminals, but some are just too evil to release or put on death row. Killing them would just be a release from their pathetic existencee. At least having their blood harvested, they were contributing something good for society, something they probably wouldn't be doing on their own.

Now if you want to be particularly evil like them, you can have them hooked to the machine for a certain number of years and then after that execute them and harvest the organs. Even the most fearless criminal would probably not want that fate (unless they actually also happen to be stupid like those guys that upload their criminal act). Hopefully that would deter them from committing heinous crimes.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:26:22 PM

I was really angry when I saw this in my feed. Fights with gf, goes out shooting at random people. Hoping he'll get chased down and mowed a bit (not to much though, BLMers might cry out that it's too cruel). Then have him locked up, never to see the light of day or anyone.

Fingers crossed he takes a few bullets himself and bleeds out on the floor in as much pain as possible.

No. That's giving him what he wanted - death by cops. Maybe it's some fetish or something. Dude's crazy, all this because of a fight with his gf. I propose to have him locked up for life, hooked to a machine to harvest his blood.

dude are you like a vampire or something?

LOL  Grin When I think of criminals that are too evil to just execute, I think of hooking them to machines like in Daybreakers. I know, we should be at least trying to rehabilitate criminals, but some are just too evil to release or put on death row. Killing them would just be a release from their pathetic existencee. At least having their blood harvested, they were contributing something good for society, something they probably wouldn't be doing on their own.

Now if you want to be particularly evil like them, you can have them hooked to the machine for a certain number of years and then after that execute them and harvest the organs. Even the most fearless criminal would probably not want that fate (unless they actually also happen to be stupid like those guys that upload their criminal act). Hopefully that would deter them from committing heinous crimes.

I thought this was severe until you explained it Wink  that blood is pretty valuable; should offset the cost of care and provide a vital medical function. I'd leave the organs; health outcomes vs economic status and it'd resemble current death row if you killed them. But, no problem with this otherwise.

I'm black, and the average black person around me has condemned this soundly. This could be anyone's grandpa, this guy was literally walking back from Easter dinner, collecting cans. We can't have fucking animals like this running around.  And over some fucking female?

classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:13:06 PM

This is a real problem in modern society. Centuries ago if you had an angry individual on a killing spree all he could do is wave a sword or a knife, until someone finally stabs him in the back or shoots with an arrow. Now, with modern weapons and explosive the same guy could take out hundreds of people before he's killed.

This also holds true for governments. We don't even blink when 100 random civilians are killed in the latest airstrike in Syria.

"The state holds a monopoly on violence".
Immobilising

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:15:43 PM

Such a terrible thing that has happened. I feel so sorry for the family of the victim that got killed. At least everyone is safe now that the killer took his own life, though I'd much rather seen him ending up in jail and a mental institution.

This shows once again how accessible the internet is, anything can be posted at any time. There's no real filter on it.
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:37:16 PM

Steve Stephens was spotted this morning by PSP members in Erie County. After a brief pursuit, Stephens shot and killed himself.Steve Stephens was spotted this morning by PSP members in Erie County. After a brief pursuit, Stephens shot and killed himself. The award has caught up with his hero.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:55:25 PM

What the hell is wrong with him,
Why would he even kill some innocent people???

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
strayanbit

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:56:33 PM

He ended up killing himself RIP:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4422242/Facebook-killer-Steve-Stephens-committed-suicide.html

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
NyeFee

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:53:52 AM

Well at least in this way, the possible killings of innocent people will stop. This shows that he had serious mental problems.
Boobies00

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

I like boobies (o)(o)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:00:50 PM

Well at least in this way, the possible killings of innocent people will stop. This shows that he had serious mental problems.

He took the cowards way out. I wish the cops caught this guy before he killed himself. It would be justice to have him sit in a cell for the rest of his life.

Forester618

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:10:49 PM

He took the cowards way out. I wish the cops caught this guy before he killed himself. It would be justice to have him sit in a cell for the rest of his life.

What changed for you would be if he sat in a cage for the rest of their days? I'm for the death penalty. Let him suffer waiting for the end of every day, and then will be executed. I think it would be better. Just all this talk. There's nothing we can change.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:17:59 PM

What changed for you would be if he sat in a cage for the rest of their days? I'm for the death penalty. Let him suffer waiting for the end of every day, and then will be executed. I think it would be better. Just all this talk. There's nothing we can change.

I can't support the death penalty on principle, I'm black and we have been getting killed unjustly in the name of said policy since the early 1900s. Despite the large disparity between the number of black citizens in the US and the number of black citizens, we are unusually represented in death row statistics, ESP prior the 60s. The Justice system is too prejudiced, at the state level, to make such final solutions. This is a human life. It's not just a function of race, but honestly reflects in social class more. Poor people eat a thick, robust legal dick when it comes to interactions with law enforcement officers from all agencies.

This particular case was cut and dry, he would have almost certainly gotten the death penalty with the right jury, buy I can't support humans making  the decision to end another human's life. Lock em up, even at our expense, but taking a life prematurely is playing God, IMO. That, I will not do. He was an animal, I'll say it. Black, white, blue or red this son of a bitch deserves no place in our society. but, I'll be damned if I go as far as to say I know if this man should live or die. My conscious says kill the fucker, to be honest. But my inner Christian says Naw, allow this fool to suffer in his ways, so that he might rehabilitate and see his folly, and possibly, just maybe, join us in Heaven, despite his idiocy.
VTCutch

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:29:28 PM

Yes, he's a coward. He escaped from just punishment to ease his suffering. I hope he got into hell and there he will atone for his sins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: