Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtByte announces the acceptance of BTC on the ArtByte Music Store  (Read 482 times)
First.Bitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 04:05:56 PM

With no music download sites accepting Bitcoin, ArtByte Music Store is the only site currently accepting digital currency (ArtBytes) for music downloads. ArtByte announced today that it is adding the ability to accept Bitcoin as well.

The site will use an API that converts any Bitcoin purchases to ArtBytes, which are deposited in the musicians ArtByte wallet. The addition of BTC payments will provide an additional service to musicians as well as introducing bitcoiners to ArtByte

Music Download Site: music.artbyte.me

ArtByte is traded on:
Bittrex: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ABY
Yobit: https://yobit.net/en/trade/ABY/BTC
LiteBit.eu https://www.litebit.eu/nl/kopen/artbyte
Nova Exchange: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ABY/

ArtByte Information
Announce Thread: ArtByte Announce Thread

Founding Dev of ArtByte, the crypto supporting the arts, started in NYC - May 1, 2014 ArtByte.me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:48:44 PM

The idea is great not like the p2p network,torrent,ares,edonkey,shareaza.
First.Bitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 05:55:23 PM

The idea is great not like the p2p network,torrent,ares,edonkey,shareaza.

Fortunately, many people are still willing to pay the artists, and digital currency makes it easier for them. That is our niche, to support artists of all kinds.

Founding Dev of ArtByte, the crypto supporting the arts, started in NYC - May 1, 2014 ArtByte.me
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:20:28 PM

Bad that payments in Bitcoin are automatically converted. Artists should have a say regarding that. Also, not sure if this is the right section for this... The main part of this thread isn't about Bitcoin.
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 07:17:09 PM

Looks like artists will individually have to upload their music onto your platform.  That just means that nearly no one will do it because your platform requires the crossover between crypto fans and music fans - not a lot.

It might get some more people into your coin, but I really don't think there would be a need for another cryptocurrency for a basic platform like this.  You should just accept Bitcoin deposits and keep them as Bitcoin.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:36:46 PM

Looks like artists will individually have to upload their music onto your platform.  That just means that nearly no one will do it because your platform requires the crossover between crypto fans and music fans - not a lot.

It might get some more people into your coin, but I really don't think there would be a need for another cryptocurrency for a basic platform like this.  You should just accept Bitcoin deposits and keep them as Bitcoin.

You have a point. Since you already convert ArtByte to bitcoin, it makes sense for your target niche (artist) to used bitcoin directly. I think you have a good idea. Maybe artist will now go to crypto currency and used either ArtByte or bitcoin to make purchases on your website.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
First.Bitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 08:30:29 PM

Since ArtByte does not post in the Bitcoin section normally, those here may not be aware that ArtByte launched on May 1, 2014 and has built a very strong community of artists and fans, with 103,000 plus on social media. The focus on growth of real users in the creative niche is what has made us successful.

Musicians are only a small part of the art community for us. ArtByte supports artists of all types (musicians, painters, sculptors, writers, actors, film makers, dancers, photographers, models, etc.)

The music site is not new, but we feel since there is now no other music site offering music for sale for Bitcoin, ArtByte Music Store adding BTC payments is good for the musicians, good for Bitcoin and good for ArtByte.

Since the musicians already have ArtByte wallets, it keeps it simple for them that BTC will be converted to ABY at the time of the sale. And for bitcoiners wanting music it keeps it simple for them, not having to convert to ArtByte on an exchange and then buying with ABY.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: