Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We`ve hit the top. Now return to "normal" TA  (Read 4451 times)
nkspace

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:20:02 PM

one word./...........................SELLL SELLL SELLLL SELLL , BITCOIN IS DONE FOR
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaroslaw (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

supernode

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:25:02 PM

yep i sell and waiting for big pop out of bubble Cheesy
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:26:43 PM

yep i sell and waiting for big pop out of bubble Cheesy

keep waiting  Grin

Dargumin

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:27:11 PM

The last time the bubble popped there was alot more upwards momentum than this (the price hasn't changed much in the last 24 hours) .  I'm thinking theres a bit more climbing to be done before it pops. But I'm not confident to buy back in right now ( I panic sold at $156 yesterday) as if theres much lag I might end up selling for under $156 anyway.   

Was my post useful to you?  Tips graciously received!
1MZXNoqzRgNp8rA7DjPVV6R21kcTKGt31T
Multifarious

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:30:59 PM

Bitcoin at $3...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iCd6UHR-3I
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:31:29 PM

You are just stupid bull sir. Just watch today movie on http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/ tickets are freee

If you want to buy cheap coins you really need to make a better effort than this lol.

I sold them all at 160$ sir Cheesy

That's what I said, you want to buy back in but not at the current price of $156 because that's only just below what you sold them for. I wish you good luck, but don't be surprised if you are going to be left behind this time. Wink

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
nkspace

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:32:23 PM

if any bull  who can prove to me that bitcoin is worth 160 dollars due to the amount of actual consumer trades which is done with it as appose to a speculative vaue of the bitcoin ,  i will never ctizcise bitcoin again. however to just spulatively come up with 160 dollars per bitcoin when lets face it, its not traded enough for that to be the case between retailers and consumers (not traders). and NO you can't use 'well the idea bitcoin portrays is worth 160 dollars each', as standard economics, thats not the case.
Show me sales revenues apart from silk road and satoshi dice, which proves that bitcoins is worth 1.6 billion dollars. please! Otheriwse bulls stop speculating it should be higher ! and stop saying this is not a bubble !
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:43:00 PM

if any bull  who can prove to me that bitcoin is worth 160 dollars due to the amount of actual consumer trades which is done with it as appose to a speculative vaue of the bitcoin ,  i will never ctizcise bitcoin again. however to just spulatively come up with 160 dollars per bitcoin when lets face it, its not traded enough for that to be the case between retailers and consumers (not traders). and NO you can't use 'well the idea bitcoin portrays is worth 160 dollars each', as standard economics, thats not the case.
Show me sales revenues apart from silk road and satoshi dice, which proves that bitcoins is worth 1.6 billion dollars. please! Otheriwse bulls stop speculating it should be higher ! and stop saying this is not a bubble !

Before anyone does that, can you prove that a van Goth is worth millions?

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:44:20 PM

We had 3 waves down after the bubble, with the 3rd ending in massive capitulation selling and a low of around $50. Huge buying came in and is still carrying us back up now. $50 again only in your dreams. The chart is very bullish, but we will of course get dips and consolidations along the way as people adjust to new price points.
nkspace

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:48:36 PM

yes van goth is dead, deceased, he can't rise up from the dead and paint a new mona lisa, therfore its understandable why the mona lisa is woeth that much, especially if you read up on van goths history, you can understand why it should be worth that much
Kazu

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:49:14 PM

You are just stupid bull sir. Just watch today movie on http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/ tickets are freee

If you want to buy cheap coins you really need to make a better effort than this lol.

And you didn't rebuy low? Congratulations you managed to pay gox some free transaction fees without losing any money.

CoinLenders - Bitcoin Bank Script / Demo
1v.io/kazu - 15ccW7m6RxDFWEKc3P1NdwWpX1N1pU7gZ8
Ichthyo

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 03:51:36 PM

if any bull  who can prove to me that bitcoin is worth 160 dollars due to the amount of actual consumer trades...

I agree with you that just judging by the usability for paying stuff, and the still overall bumpy usage experience, a rate of $20 would feel more natural. At least for the people having seen BTC rates of $3.

But there is one confusing circumstance. Bitcoin can be used both for transacting, and for storing value. The latter one is highly risky, but you must admit that it is exactly this promise (as given through the limited number of coins and the deflation to be expected on the long run) is what makes Bitcoin look interesting and different when compared with fiat.

Now, if we have an constant influx of new Bitcoin investors, the rate simply has to go up to make room for their holdings. And for the people just using BTC for transactions this might mean some growing pains, but something to become accustomed to.

As long as
  • the Bitcoin system doesn't get raided or is broken
  • the fiat money continues to be managed this badly as it is currently
  • the BTC related economy continues to grow and expand
...then we don't have a pyramid system, and we don't have a total bubble (while there might be some exaggeration).
Jaroslaw (OP)

supernode

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 04:42:54 PM

And you didn't rebuy low? Congratulations you managed to pay gox some free transaction fees without losing any money.

I buy in january when it was about 15-20$ then sold at 210$, then rebuy at 60$ and sold at 160$ and i think it will fall soon enough i graduate economical school so i know something about it Smiley
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 04:43:58 PM

I buy in january when it was about 15-20$ then sold at 210$, then rebuy at 60$ and sold at 160$ and i think it will fall soon enough i graduate economical school so i know something about it Smiley

Oh yeah, and what's your entry point? Please tell us, so we can quote the post if you fail to buy-back.

Jaroslaw (OP)

supernode

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 04:49:57 PM

The point is it will collapse soon enought maybe today, maybe next week. But it will and i will laugh in your face and buy your chip coins Smiley
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 04:54:58 PM

The point is it will collapse soon enought maybe today, maybe next week. But it will and i will laugh in your face and buy your chip coins Smiley

You won't buy my cheap coins, because they are not for sale. And by the way: cheap coins can be $200 per coin or $0.6 per coin, it depends if you just discovered BTC or not.

Most of the ones that are into bitcoin for at least 4 months bought BELOW $20 (January 2013). You are a noob, I can bet you bought way above $20 - good luck with buying coins below $5, $10 or even $20.

Summing up: wake up, is the ones who were around for months who are laughing at you. Feel proud for buying back at $60... Yeah, so proud Cheesy

wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:00:57 PM

yes van goth is dead, deceased, he can't rise up from the dead and paint a new mona lisa, therfore its understandable why the mona lisa is woeth that much, especially if you read up on van goths history, you can understand why it should be worth that much

That's silly. 8 year old kids in China copy van Gogh's work and if you put 49 of their paints and mixed in an authentic starry night, I couldn't pick out the real one. You can buy the replicas for $20 on ebay.

At this point, I am seriously doubting that you could pick it out either. By no means am I an art fanatic, but I could quickly tell you that Leonardo da Vinci painted the mona lisa, not Vincent van Gogh.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Jaroslaw (OP)

supernode

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:01:45 PM

yes you will be proud soon enough Smiley The Crash is comming Cheesy
papaminer

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Free World

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2013, 05:04:24 PM

if u hate this thread...

click report to moderator... reason: ANNOYING

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
Jaroslaw (OP)

supernode

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:08:48 PM

Ohhh snap its annoying you because im writing truth and your mind is confused by 10 000$ per btc ? Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: