Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Commonwealth Games 2018 Gold Coast Discussion - Predictions  (Read 67 times)
vella85 (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:16:59 PM

Not sure if many people on this forum are interested in betting on the Commonwealth games but I know I am as I like to bet on the swimming and many of the other sporting events at this years Commonwealth games. I know its only for the Commonwealth countries but its always fun to bet on some of the sports like swimming, track and field events, basketball, netball and hockey. So I decided to start this topic to see if others on here are interested in betting on these games.

I bet mostly on the swimming and team events like the basketball, netball and hockey. Then next week I'll bet on the track and field events. I look forward to other peoples posts and thoughts on betting on the Commonwealth games.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:56:40 PM

There was a huge upset yesterday in the Netball between New Zealand and Malawi with Malawi beating New Zealand one of the top 2 teams in Netball. This would be like a lower ranked team beating the US dream team in the Olympics, that's how huge this upset was. I did well last night betting on the swimming except for the Men's 100m where there was an upset with Scott Duncan beating the Australian favourite Kyle Chalmers. So far these games have been great to watch and bet on. Tonight I'm looking forward to the Men's 100m sprint final to see if Yohan Blake can win as he has always been in Bolts shadow but not anymore.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

There was more upsets on day 5 of the games with Yohan Blake losing the 100m Men's sprint coming third behind the two South African runners. Also in the swimming there was an upset with Cameron Van Der Burgh upstaging the hot favourite Adam Peaty in the Men's 50m Breaststroke Final. It was a great day for South Africa winning 3 gold medals in the swimming and 1 gold and silver in the Men's 100m sprint final.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: