Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to leave the game?  (Read 17304 times)
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:02:02 AM

There 2 things we should leave the game. First if you have if your bankroll is 2x or 10x the profit well it is time to stop and leave before you can lose second, if you know that you are losing, then stop and leave. guys, sometimes just be smart don't just gamble and gamble you know you are losing too many you should stop and take a break.

That would be the first move you do if you are on good profit. Take all your winnings with you and come back again but some gamblers when they are keep on winning they are pushing their luck or playing straight hours to the point that they will entirely lose all their winnings when bad luck arise. Sometimes it's hard to leave when you are always winning but i think as you said we just need to play smart.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:14:55 AM

There 2 things we should leave the game. First if you have if your bankroll is 2x or 10x the profit well it is time to stop and leave before you can lose second, if you know that you are losing, then stop and leave. guys, sometimes just be smart don't just gamble and gamble you know you are losing too many you should stop and take a break.

That would be the first move you do if you are on good profit. Take all your winnings with you and come back again but some gamblers when they are keep on winning they are pushing their luck or playing straight hours to the point that they will entirely lose all their winnings when bad luck arise. Sometimes it's hard to leave when you are always winning but i think as you said we just need to play smart.
that's the trick there, house will allow you to feel that you are to the point that you will win up to 10x but the problem when the gambler didn't know
how to control and the greediness inside him will start to control for sure the next thing he will notice is he doesn't have anything left from his bankroll
better to know when to  stop ad limit yourself.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:05:39 AM

As you know that you need to stop and leave the game? How can you feel this moment. I almost always lose their money because they can't learn when to leave the game. I'm not sorry to lose. I have a lot of money not to lose, but I can't keep the winnings if I'm lucky.

You really can't say when exactly, because frankly when you start to win big numbers you get really excited and wanted more.
But I guess, I would leave when from a big number I have lost one or two more tries. I will not risk more that what I have won already.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:22:13 AM

As you know that you need to stop and leave the game? How can you feel this moment. I almost always lose their money because they can't learn when to leave the game. I'm not sorry to lose. I have a lot of money not to lose, but I can't keep the winnings if I'm lucky.

You really can't say when exactly, because frankly when you start to win big numbers you get really excited and wanted more.
But I guess, I would leave when from a big number I have lost one or two more tries. I will not risk more that what I have won already.

This plan is actually working, and we can save our winnings. After winning many games if you face any 2 or 3 losses in a row, you can stop your play then only you can able to make a profit in that game. If you became greedy and started to play get back that 2 or 3 loss amount it will lead you to lose everything that you won before.
boyptc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 659

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:09:15 AM

Doubling your bankroll is already a challenge, don't set that too big because not all the time you can just double it easily and immediately. 10% profit is already good enough to leave the game and if you are tough and you want to play hard, losing the original bankroll you pulled out is also enough to stop when your in bad luck.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:51:24 AM

If you expect profit from gambling, it is almost impossible to stop, because you are sure that it will be a little more time and you will be able to get what you want, but only loss comes.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:55:08 AM

Quit while you are still ahead while you still have a profit ,
That's the best time to leave the game for me of course you would feel that if I haven't quit I could earn much more profit than I have,
The secret is being contented with what you have don't be too greedy.

knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:38:28 PM

That's the best time to leave the game for me of course you would feel that if I haven't quit I could earn much more profit than I have,

Right, it would be best to leave the game as soon as you gained ( big or small amount ). We should not be greedy, thinking that we might win the next game and then deciding to play again is very risky. We should also set an amount for us to use in betting and if that is already used up, it is time to go home. The common mistake that people would do is to play again and again to win back the money or to gain more money. We know how small the chances of winning there is in gambling and we should always think about that.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
oktana

Activity: 1554
Merit: 279

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 08:47:51 PM

Very true if there is a word that says that gambling takes a fortune, I leave the game after trying 1-2 shots of courage (not all-in) after 2 successful shots then I will do it for the third time. This is very effective if in 2 shots we are not successful then that is a sign I have to leave the gamble as soon as possible in that period.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:41:20 PM

Very true if there is a word that says that gambling takes a fortune, I leave the game after trying 1-2 shots of courage (not all-in) after 2 successful shots then I will do it for the third time. This is very effective if in 2 shots we are not successful then that is a sign I have to leave the gamble as soon as possible in that period.
Is it hard to set a task and consequences for yourself and wants to fulfill your wife? Will you be able to install the game in reality, if luck can now smile? It seems to me that this is from the category of a fable, that someone else can so win.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:41:07 AM

That is a good strategy if you want to profit in gambling but i think only half of the gamblers will do it because some of them will just play and to try to test their luck if they can win many profit. If we are not satisfied with our profit the chances that we will continue playing is high but another key is self control. If we can control our self to stop playing and be satisfied with the profit. Maybe we can profit a lot even if it's small or big.

jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:31:17 AM

That good and effective way for you to set a discipline . I don't do that because if i already experience 2 win or loss in straight that my signal to leave right aways .Leaving gambling is not easy especially if you are in greed of chasing your money and its important to enjoy the game and dont be too much serious.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:49:53 AM

If you expect profit from gambling, it is almost impossible to stop, because you are sure that it will be a little more time and you will be able to get what you want, but only loss comes.

Yes, gambling for profit is very very addictive because people keep on coming back to gambling to try their luck or for recovering their losses. It is quite hard to stop when you're playing for money because of greediness whether you lose or earn money still you will continue until you lose all your money. The best thing to do is play always with a small fixed amount and enjoy for some time.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:50:28 AM

Yes, gambling for profit is very very addictive because people keep on coming back to gambling to try their luck or for recovering their losses. It is quite hard to stop when you're playing for money because of greediness whether you lose or earn money still you will continue until you lose all your money. The best thing to do is play always with a small fixed amount and enjoy for some time.
If you do really plan to make money on gambling then these aims will really put you on trouble later on because you will eventually make wrong things because knowing gambling that its more on losing that winning which means we would really forced up to deposit even more because we do aim already on break even or chase those lose which means we end up as losers on playing gambling if we aren't lucky enough on that day.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:15:51 AM

Leaving the game when we still have profit will be easier to do. But what if in our gambling session we didn't meet it at the beginning of our actions? Such situation is the most common entry point for some people to get addicted to gambling and frankly when we lost earlier it'll be so hard to leave a gambling place especially when there are still money in our pocket.

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:52:27 AM

I think you need to set limit so you know when to leave the game, sometimes you wont get any profit and you need something to make you stop, the best time to leave is when you reach that limit, either losing or winning limit and you need to have discipline about this
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:28:16 AM

I think you need to set limit so you know when to leave the game, sometimes you wont get any profit and you need something to make you stop, the best time to leave is when you reach that limit, either losing or winning limit and you need to have discipline about this
Thats true when contented it is the right time to leave the game. Actually this is hard sometimes if aiming to win the game that you are at lose you cant stop in playing. It is best to set limit and control our emotions and analyze the situation. Just stop if losing already if not there is a big consequences that might experience to lose at all.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:27:46 PM

Yes there must be a limit that can stop us when playing gambling. The limit can be either the amount of money we have or how long we play. Because if there is a limit then we can avoid the addiction, gambling is a fun game but there are still limits that set it in order to produce pleasure and not an addiction.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:08:27 AM

Yes there must be a limit that can stop us when playing gambling. The limit can be either the amount of money we have or how long we play. Because if there is a limit then we can avoid the addiction, gambling is a fun game but there are still limits that set it in order to produce pleasure and not an addiction.
Exactly! Limitations is very needed to each and everyone who gambles to avoid losing big amount of money or be addicted to gambling. But the problem is most gambler are having hard time with setting limitations because of greed.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:03:41 AM

That is right, gambling is so tricky. It gives fun and excitement to every player especially if they win the round and do not know how to stop. Some do not want to leave the game because they gain lot profit from it.
But for me, winning in just one time per day is good because I can use it to add my profit and to avoid the lose of money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: