Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][no-ICO] Let’s form a new coin and drop sum masternodes [no-premine] [Air]  (Read 3209 times)
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:23:34 PM

WOW I would love to join in. I can promote on Twitter, Facebook, got a large following on both and also do regular blog reviews on my coin blog and my Husband is Chinese and he can do the Chinese OP for you.  Smiley. I can also make news videos for the coin too..
wow nice seeing you here mate as i know that you are also the dev of another alt coin project so being interested here
only means that this project really attracts attention lets see how the dev will start up the gas here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:46:20 PM

I'm also interested and awaiting more info, when this is going to happen, how many members will be accepted for this airdrop? I don't know if i understood, this is going to be freely distributed coin so more members join better distribution?
therealbigcoin (OP)

Activity: 729
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:18:50 PM

I'm also interested and awaiting more info, when this is going to happen, how many members will be accepted for this airdrop? I don't know if i understood, this is going to be freely distributed coin so more members join better distribution?

Hey JosNeKoKopa,

there is currently no limit on members, but we only want active members who may wanna run a Masternode since start, or just wanna join the team. This is needed to guarantee that nobody will exploit the Airdrop, so there will be some kind of a verification and initiation phase before the Airdrop can happen fairly distributed.

This hopefully leads to some safer network at start and lower 'sell off' because there is no ICO. So the best is to create a Network of Masternodes, where every Masternode Owner is an active member is the community too. Voting may also become more attraction with this approach.

WOW I would love to join in. I can promote on Twitter, Facebook, got a large following on both and also do regular blog reviews on my coin blog and my Husband is Chinese and he can do the Chinese OP for you.  Smiley. I can also make news videos for the coin too..

Hey qiwoman,

that sounds awesome, i will send you the link to our teamchat -> pm  Wink

We are still at early stages so you can participate in planning too  Smiley

Cheers
I like ur coin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:32:42 PM

Call it 'SkyRock', and send me a few...

Wink  Cool
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:56:30 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 08:34:12 AM by fikihafana

I want to participate in this project, some my vps and server will ready to be masternodes. #minexcoin.com
bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:33:31 AM

Count me in too...
ddosamerica7

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:48:04 AM

Hey guys,

thank you for all the support, that shows me there is really demand .

Cheers  Cool

There is definitely a lot of support for new altcoins/tokens that have something new to bring to the market. Tell me, what is it that makes your coin/token different from other coins/tokens? Distribution method isn't enough to make up for not having a purpose or a use for the coin. Huh
btclobese

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:48:16 AM

masternodes is a very old idea , you should put something new with your coin ,

people are boring with the same way.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:47:05 PM

Can you tell us more how are you planning to create network of master nodes, and what are exact plans for preventing exploiting this airdrop? Are you going to verify IP addresses or what other proofes members can present?
So first adopters will get free, what will be next step?
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:54:37 PM

i would love to join please! look interesting to me!
moby

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:10:06 PM

Hey JosNeKoKopa,

there is currently no limit on members, but we only want active members who may wanna run a Masternode since start, or just wanna join the team. This is needed to guarantee that nobody will exploit the Airdrop, so there will be some kind of a verification and initiation phase before the Airdrop can happen fairly distributed.

This hopefully leads to some safer network at start and lower 'sell off' because there is no ICO. So the best is to create a Network of Masternodes, where every Masternode Owner is an active member is the community too. Voting may also become more attraction with this approach.

This is exactly what I was looking for!
Mined a lot of ETH, ZEC and other "big" coins in the last year. Tryed a lot of PoS coins in the last few months... The only thing I'm interested now are masternodes!

IF there is a way to run a masternode without a static IP (since I dont have one) I'm here to help and join the movement.
kohonez

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:15:23 PM

Count me in bro, watching this closely Smiley

CCNCCN

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:04:33 PM

sounds interesting!
welsonlee

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:36:31 AM

A great idea, hope you can be successful, I will keep my attention
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:54:43 AM

no ico no premine, where mining pool i can mining youre coin
and how much total suply coin dev
andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:20:24 AM

I currently run 3 masternodes for transfercoin and would love to get in on this too. I have experience branding, marketing and have quite a large follower base running a crypto blog. Send me a message

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:30:21 AM

well i dont know why the mod delete my "count me in" post
But i having 2 VPS already , so i can host also a MN
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:55:32 PM

I was deleted also...It seems dev prefer newbie accounts. I can't say why.
therealbigcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:17:31 PM

Can you tell us more how are you planning to create network of master nodes, and what are exact plans for preventing exploiting this airdrop? Are you going to verify IP addresses or what other proofes members can present?
So first adopters will get free, what will be next step?

We were discussing at the Minereum airdrop, because they had only captcha+ip so as a result there are 4k addresses now  Grin
So the first important thing: Banning tor-exit nodes is crucial if you only do ip-verification. But that's not enough, even if you have social-account-verification, there could be a lot of fake. So We are inviting everyone to some kind of a 'community' , where we get to know each other , so doing a 'social prove' + link social accounts / Bitcointalk-Veteran should do the job i think. This could be improved too for sure, if you have an idea.
 Cool

masternodes is a very old idea , you should put something new with your coin ,

people are boring with the same way.

We will have a brainstorm in the community for new services, that could be added to masternodes, to make it worth to run them. I also have some ideas which includes
 -Hosting static content,
-Using MN as backend for progressive-web-apps,
-becoming some kind of a ‘community pod’ for hosting content on decentral (social) networks which are using DHT’s like Ipfs,
-let masternodes distribute their own token-shares for different purposes (maybe local farmer who wanna create ‘Bernie’s Tomato-coin, so he can pay his freelancers which it with a guaranteed value [1coin for 1kg tomatoes on Berni’s farm], which they can sell on a ‘market’ to customers or use them-self.) 

Cheers Cheesy
therealbigcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:25:16 AM

I was deleted also...It seems dev prefer newbie accounts. I can't say why.

I don't delete anything because this topic is not self moderated  Wink Ask the Bitcointalk team , but i think its based on recent lags.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: