Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Election on 8th June (and ensuing aftermath)  (Read 7094 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:48:33 PM

Earlier, there was a real choice for the British people - the BNP. But that party has disintegrated in to oblivion now.

And with good reason.  Because it was a choice that most people never wanted to make.  They disintegrated because of the simple fact that not enough people agreed with them.  Try to remember that not everyone is as overtly xenophobic as the BNP and their supporters.  Believe it or not, some of us don't actually have a problem with migrants.  If fact, some of us are quite happy to welcome them.  I know that's a sickening prospect for you, but try not to throw up or anything.

Maybe you could try living abroad for a year or so.  Don't knock it 'til you've tried it and such.  Open your mind a little.  Put yourself in their shoes rather than judging them without experiencing the same things they have.

//EDIT:  Also, some are now arguing that The tories and the BNP aren't all that dissimilar in their rhetoric as of late.  The shift further to the right is palpable.  This is by far the most right-wing government we've had in at least the last 50 years, probably more.

Try living in localities such as Birmingham, Burnley and Barking, and you might change your opinion. You may not have much issues with the immigrants, because you are living in posh gated communities, which are well guarded against the immigrant crime. The same can't be said about the native blue collar workers. They have suffered enormously.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DooMAD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3081

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:28:16 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 01:59:18 PM by DooMAD

You may not have much issues with the immigrants, because you are living in posh gated communities, which are well guarded against the immigrant crime. The same can't be said about the native blue collar workers. They have suffered enormously.

ROFL what?  I can promise you my area is absolutely not a posh gated community.  In fact, it was bestowed the dubious honour of being the most economically deprived district in all of Kent at one point.  I'm honestly not sure if that's still the case now, but I assure you it ain't no Kensington and Chelsea here.  The school I attended back in the day was twice labelled "worst in the country" by OFSTED.  I've worked in a factory that went bust, a high street retailer that went bust and now a call centre.  Most of the criminals I see round here are home-grown chavs (and, obviously, the tories too).  None of the deprivation here is caused by immigration, it's always been that way for decades.  But feel free to keep being a presumptuous arse and jumping to conclusions.  

Three local tory constituencies, the one I reside in and the two adjacent, are under investigation for electoral fraud.  All our local MPs could potentially (fingers crossed) end up behind bars.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
DooMAD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:48:13 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 09:10:49 PM by DooMAD

Oh, how did I miss this little gem?  

there are lots of things wrong with the tories but they are the only sensible choice when put up against the marxist supporter of the ira corbyn

As opposed to the neoliberal supporters of the IRA, Ted Heath, Margaret Thatcher and John Major?  Is there no end to your willful and belligerent ignorance?  All three Tory Prime Ministers supported the IRA, they just did it in secret, like the insidious, duplicitous snakes they were.  Thatcher even lied to the public, claiming she'd never negotiate with them, while actively negotiating with them.  The reason you know Corbyn had an open dialogue with the IRA is due to the simple fact he was open about it and never tried to conceal it or lie about it after.  

It's just a little hypocritical for you to bash Corbyn for having openly talked to the IRA when the political establishment you're defending were doing the same thing in but in secret for decades.  Troll harder next time.

Also, the tories went well beyond the limits of just talking to the IRA, they financially supported the IRA through illegal money laundering, plus some other highly questionable organisations around the globe.  Maybe there are a few more things wrong with the tories than you realised.

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:39:40 PM

You may not have much issues with the immigrants, because you are living in posh gated communities, which are well guarded against the immigrant crime. The same can't be said about the native blue collar workers. They have suffered enormously.

ROFL what?  I can promise you my area is absolutely not a posh gated community.  In fact, it was bestowed the dubious honour of being the most economically deprived district in all of Kent at one point.  I'm honestly not sure if that's still the case now, but I assure you it ain't no Kensington and Chelsea here.  The school I attended back in the day was twice labelled "worst in the country" by OFSTED.  I've worked in a factory that went bust, a high street retailer that went bust and now a call centre.  Most of the criminals I see round here are home-grown chavs (and, obviously, the tories too).  None of the deprivation here is caused by immigration, it's always been that way for decades.  But feel free to keep being a presumptuous arse and jumping to conclusions.  

Three local tory constituencies, the one I reside in and the two adjacent, are under investigation for electoral fraud.  All our local MPs could potentially (fingers crossed) end up behind bars.
Kent Cheesy..People believe me KENT is posh compared to Birmingham .
Farmland country and Maidstone kent is a nice place to live..

So now i know you have no clue to the real immigration problem ..

Thanks for clearing that up.. KENT Cheesy..
A young kid could walk in the wrong area and be killed so thank your lucky stars you live in KENT..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:56:54 PM

Oh, how did I miss this little gem?  

there are lots of things wrong with the tories but they are the only sensible choice when put up against the marxist supporter of the ira corbyn

As opposed to the neoliberal supporters of the IRA, Ted Heath, Margaret Thatcher and John Major?  Is there no end to your willful and belligerent ignorance?  All three Tory Prime Ministers supported the IRA, they just did it in secret, like the insidious, pluralistic snakes they were.  Thatcher even lied to the public, claiming she'd never negotiate with them, while actively negotiating with them.  The reason you know Corbyn had an open dialogue with the IRA is due to the simple fact he was open about it and never tried to conceal it or lie about it after.  

It's just a little hypocritical for you to bash Corbyn for having openly talked to the IRA when the political establishment you're defending were doing the same thing in but in secret for decades.  Troll harder next time.

Also, the tories went well beyond the limits of just talking to the IRA, they financially supported the IRA through illegal money laundering, plus some other highly questionable organisations around the globe.  Maybe there are a few more things wrong with the tories than you realised.

Labour minister claims Jeremy Corbyn attempted to use his father to ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › News
22 Jul 2016 - Conor McGinn, a Labour Party whip, has said Mr Corbyn had threatened to contact his father, a former Sinn Fein councillor, after an interview in .

Thatcher even lied to the public, claiming she'd never negotiate with them,
So Thatcher must of done a bad deal because they tried to blow her up..

Or did they?..
I mean she was not in the room she was suppose to be in when they blew the hotel up..
They missed her .Or did she know?..Money Money Money makes people funny in a rich mans world..

Look what THATCHER DONE and the police and the politicians covered it up..

Fury as files on Mark Thatcher's 'corrupt' dealing in the Middle East ...
www.mirror.co.uk › News › UK News › Mark Thatcher
21 Jul 2016 - Mark Thatcher, son of late British former prime minister Margaret ... from commission from Britain's then-biggest ever arms deal that saw the ..

Margaret Thatcher held secret Saudi arms talks, archives show - BBC ...
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167251
24 Aug 2016 - Margaret Thatcher held secret talks with Saudi Arabian rulers in 1985, leading ... Secrecy has always played a large part in arms sales, and the .

THATCHER .The WITCH ..She should of been dumped on the rubbish tip when she died..BITCH.

She robbed our TAXES Wink.FACT..
DooMAD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:26:37 PM

24 Aug 2016 - Margaret Thatcher held secret talks with Saudi Arabian rulers in 1985, leading ... Secrecy has always played a large part in arms sales, and the .

THATCHER .The WITCH ..She should of been dumped on the rubbish tip when she died..BITCH.

And May is absolutely no different:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/saudi-arabia-arms-sales-us-uk-theresa-may-angus-robertson-snp-a7474206.html

Steal the taxes of the hard working British Public, give tax breaks to billionaires, sell off public assets to some more billionaires, sell weapons to the Saudis.  Thatcher and May - two peas in a shit-smeared pod. 

I'd have expected the anti-establishment sentiment on a Bitcoin forum to be more pronounced than this, but it seems like most of you are happy to continue being cheerleaders for more of the same neoliberal lies because you're gullible enough to believe the tories actually give two shits about you.  How abysmally disappointing.

ROFL what?  I can promise you my area is absolutely not a posh gated community.  In fact, it was bestowed the dubious honour of being the most economically deprived district in all of Kent at one point.  I'm honestly not sure if that's still the case now, but I assure you it ain't no Kensington and Chelsea here.  The school I attended back in the day was twice labelled "worst in the country" by OFSTED.  I've worked in a factory that went bust, a high street retailer that went bust and now a call centre.  Most of the criminals I see round here are home-grown chavs (and, obviously, the tories too).  None of the deprivation here is caused by immigration, it's always been that way for decades.  But feel free to keep being a presumptuous arse and jumping to conclusions. 

Three local tory constituencies, the one I reside in and the two adjacent, are under investigation for electoral fraud.  All our local MPs could potentially (fingers crossed) end up behind bars.

A young kid could walk in the wrong area and be killed so thank your lucky stars you live in KENT..

If you want to keep portraying this myth that every square inch of Kent is some glorious paradise, then you can join bryant.coleman in the "feel free to keep being a presumptuous arse and jumping to conclusions" camp.  But the simple fact remains, it varies from one locality to another.  There are obviously some very nice, posh areas, but equally some total shit-holes.  If Kent is the "Garden of England", my corner of it must be that bit where they put the compost heap and store the manure.  People generally assume Medway is the roughest part of Kent, but my district has higher crime figures. 

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:02:53 PM

And May is absolutely no different:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/saudi-arabia-arms-sales-us-uk-theresa-may-angus-robertson-snp-a7474206.html

Steal the taxes of the hard working British Public, give tax breaks to billionaires, sell off public assets to some more billionaires, sell weapons to the Saudis.  Thatcher and May - two peas in a shit-smeared pod. 

I'd have expected the anti-establishment sentiment on a Bitcoin forum to be more pronounced than this, but it seems like most of you are happy to continue being cheerleaders for more of the same neoliberal lies because you're gullible enough to believe the tories actually give two shits about you.  How abysmally disappointing.

ROFL what?  I can promise you my area is absolutely not a posh gated community.  In fact, it was bestowed the dubious honour of being the most economically deprived district in all of Kent at one point.  I'm honestly not sure if that's still the case now, but I assure you it ain't no Kensington and Chelsea here.  The school I attended back in the day was twice labelled "worst in the country" by OFSTED.  I've worked in a factory that went bust, a high street retailer that went bust and now a call centre.  Most of the criminals I see round here are home-grown chavs (and, obviously, the tories too).  None of the deprivation here is caused by immigration, it's always been that way for decades.  But feel free to keep being a presumptuous arse and jumping to conclusions. 

Three local tory constituencies, the one I reside in and the two adjacent, are under investigation for electoral fraud.  All our local MPs could potentially (fingers crossed) end up behind bars.

If you want to keep portraying this myth that every square inch of Kent is some glorious paradise, then you can join bryant.coleman in the "feel free to keep being a presumptuous arse and jumping to conclusions" camp.  But the simple fact remains, it varies from one locality to another.  There are obviously some very nice, posh areas, but equally some total shit-holes.  If Kent is the "Garden of England", my corner of it must be that bit where they put the compost heap and store the manure.  People generally assume Medway is the roughest part of Kent, but my district has higher crime figures. 
Go and live in Birmingham for 1 month and you will see and feel the difference .
Kent is not known for a bad area some little rough parts but nothing compared to Birmingham
NOTHING COMPARED TO IT..
Birmingham is like going to PAKISTAN  Cheesy.

And soon Kent suppose to be getting a Disney World .
I can understand you might live in a so called rough area BUT could you get shot for being in the wrong street..
It's like Chicago Birmingham and were i live..
Your just farmland ..

ROWLAND HILDER Land.. <Artist
DooMAD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:53:44 PM

Go and live in Birmingham for 1 month and you will see and feel the difference .
Kent is not known for a bad area some little rough parts but nothing compared to Birmingham
NOTHING COMPARED TO IT..

Funny you should keep banging on about Birmingham in an effort to prove your point, as 9 out of the 10 constituencies in Birmingham voted for a Labour MP in the last election and the Brexit referendum was close to a 50/50 split.  49.5% voted to remain and 50.5% voted to leave in Birmingham.  Anyone looking at this might just get the impression that you're blowing this immigration thing out of all proportion, because on the whole, people living there clearly don't feel as strongly about it as you do.

In more tory criminal news, evidence has arisen of £5 million of tory funding being illegally laundered through HSBC and IPGL Ltd, chaired by Tory Party Treasurer & Chief Fundraiser, Michael Spencer.  If you vote tory, you're voting for corruption.  Combine this with one of the tories top donors, Lycamobile, having nine people charged for tax fraud and money laundering *and* tory donors' links to offshore firms leaked in the Panama papers and it all starts to look like a criminal cartel.

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:49:41 AM

NOTHING COMPARED TO IT..

Funny you should keep banging on about Birmingham in an effort to prove your point, as 9 out of the 10 constituencies in Birmingham voted for a Labour MP in the last election and the Brexit referendum was close to a 50/50 split.  49.5% voted to remain and 50.5% voted to leave in Birmingham.  Anyone looking at this might just get the impression that you're blowing this immigration thing out of all proportion, because on the whole, people living there clearly don't feel as strongly about it as you do.

In more tory criminal news, evidence has arisen of £5 million of tory funding being illegally laundered through HSBC and IPGL Ltd, chaired by Tory Party Treasurer & Chief Fundraiser, Michael Spencer.  If you vote tory, you're voting for corruption.  Combine this with one of the tories top donors, Lycamobile, having nine people charged for tax fraud and money laundering *and* tory donors' links to offshore firms leaked in the Panama papers and it all starts to look like a criminal cartel.
50/50 split in Birmingham No We Brexit won 49 to 50 and because Birmingham voted out
it was a total SHOCK ..So goes to show how bad we feel..
I have voted LABOUR ALL MY LIFE..Not this time leader is pathetic ..WEAK ..No NUKES no thank you.

BUT you remoaners have no clue YOUR ARE DUMB ASSES.. Cheesy.

If we leave with no deal we go to tariffs ..NOW THIS IS HOW STUPID YOU ARE..
We pay 10% but so do they when they send stuff to the UK..
WHAT YOUR JUST GOING TO LET THE EU CHARGE US ..BUT WE DON'T CHARGE THEM??

In the same year, UK exports to the EU were valued at £223.3 billion, while UK imports from the EU stood at £291.1 billion.

We import 70 billion pounds more each year from the EU..
Now 10% of 70 billion means we gain 7 billion more each year if we both charge 10% on tariffs ..

Norway are out ..They charge the EU well more when they import from the EU..
They are not STUPID..YOU ARE.. Wink..

Why Norway voted NO to the EU - and why it's NEVER looked back, ... Norway's Mimmi Kvisvik says the country is far better off out of the EU ... There has been a rock solid majority against EU membership for more than 10 years. ... the European Free Trade Agreement (EEA) that makes Norway part of the ..

We need to get out of the EU we have better plans ..
We voted out and out means out..

And you remoaners need to learn OUT MEANS OUT..

Oh but no not hard out  we want soft out Cheesy..
NO OUT MEANS OUT..

YOU VOTED IN and in means in and you lost..

I mean we could say no be we never voted for soft in Cheesy Cheesy..

So now we are moaning over hard out and soft in..
Sounds like a night with the wife..^
Mind you the brexit like a divorce with the wife..I WANT THIS <the wife <the EU..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:24:15 AM

This is NORWAY..

Norwegians voted ‘no’ to the EU in a heated referendum in 1994 – and we are not regretting it.

According to the most recent poll, 72 per cent are opposed to Norwegian membership of the EU, with only 18.1 per cent supporting it and 9.9 per cent undecided.

Norway has experienced unprecedented economic growth since the ‘no’ vote in 1994.

Annual growth in GDP has been significantly higher in Norway than the EU average.

There has been a strong increase in foreign investments in Norway, more than doubling in the last 10 years alone.

For decades, Norway has enjoyed easy access to the EU market.

Since 1994 through the European Free Trade Agreement (EEA) that makes Norway part of the Single Market.

We believe Norway would be even better off by replacing the EEA agreement with a bilateral trade agreement with the EU.

The EEA agreement is still very much preferable to EU membership. The EEA agreement encompasses less than 10 percent of EU law making. (Source: EUR-lex and annual EFTA-reports)

The EU is both a single market and a political and economic union.

The EEA agreement includes Norway in the Single Market, but we are still independent from most of the European Union. In addition, and more importantly, Norway still has a sovereign right to refuse the incorporation of new EU legislation.

Norway’s monetary policy is decided BY Norway FOR Norway.

Outside the euro, Norway has used its economic policies to stimulate employment and growth.

And you believe WHAT EU GANGSTERS TELL YOU..

Now i know why they wanted immigration so much so they stay in the EU..
More vote for the EU gangsters ..

Very sneaky people ..RATS to be honest ..

Please don't talk to me REMOANERS YOU ARE DICKS..
Yes and even some family members of mine are complete DICKS..

THEY WANT OUR TAXES to pay there pensions ..
And some of our politicians are in on it ..THEY ALL ARE AROUND EUROPE..
EUROPEAN DOUBLE PENSIONS..1 pension of the country they come from and another from the EU..
FUCKING DOUBLE PENSIONS..  Greedy RATS..

And all for talking COMPLETE BULLSHIT..And never changed nothing BUT GOT US KILLED..

scum bags..
pyata4ok

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:23:07 PM

This is NORWAY..

Norwegians voted ‘no’ to the EU in a heated referendum in 1994 – and we are not regretting it.

According to the most recent poll, 72 per cent are opposed to Norwegian membership of the EU, with only 18.1 per cent supporting it and 9.9 per cent undecided.

Norway has experienced unprecedented economic growth since the ‘no’ vote in 1994.

Annual growth in GDP has been significantly higher in Norway than the EU average.

There has been a strong increase in foreign investments in Norway, more than doubling in the last 10 years alone.

Since 1994 through the European Free Trade Agreement (EEA) that makes Norway part of the Single Market.

We believe Norway would be even better off by replacing the EEA agreement with a bilateral trade agreement with the EU.

The EEA agreement is still very much preferable to EU membership. The EEA agreement encompasses less than 10 percent of EU law making. (Source: EUR-lex and annual EFTA-reports)

The EEA agreement includes Norway in the Single Market, but we are still independent from most of the European Union. In addition, and more importantly, Norway still has a sovereign right to refuse the incorporation of new EU legislation.

Outside the euro, Norway has used its economic policies to stimulate employment and growth.

And you believe WHAT EU GANGSTERS TELL YOU..

Now i know why they wanted immigration so much so they stay in the EU..
More vote for the EU gangsters ..

Very sneaky people ..RATS to be honest ..

Please don't talk to me REMOANERS YOU ARE DICKS..
Yes and even some family members of mine are complete DICKS..

THEY WANT OUR TAXES to pay there pensions ..
And some of our politicians are in on it ..THEY ALL ARE AROUND EUROPE..
EUROPEAN DOUBLE PENSIONS..1 pension of the country they come from and another from the EU..
FUCKING DOUBLE PENSIONS..  Greedy RATS..

And all for talking COMPLETE BULLSHIT..And never changed nothing BUT GOT US KILLED..

scum bags..

In Europe, people are not so that they could be characterized negatively. The fact is that their life styles made Neo only political for such a social revolution in the minds of people. This suggests that in Europe people live entirely according to different rules, differing sent lives of other countries.
DooMAD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:04:28 PM

If we leave with no deal we go to tariffs ..NOW THIS IS HOW STUPID YOU ARE..
We pay 10% but so do they when they send stuff to the UK..
WHAT YOUR JUST GOING TO LET THE EU CHARGE US ..BUT WE DON'T CHARGE THEM??

In the same year, UK exports to the EU were valued at £223.3 billion, while UK imports from the EU stood at £291.1 billion.

We import 70 billion pounds more each year from the EU..
Now 10% of 70 billion means we gain 7 billion more each year if we both charge 10% on tariffs ..

Norway are out ..They charge the EU well more when they import from the EU..

And if trade were the sole defining factor of Brexit, you might almost be close to making a valid point for once in your life, but it isn't the sole defining factor.  You also have to consider things like how many British jobs rely on travel to the EU.  Thankfully I don't work in travel myself, but I do work for a British company that provide travel insurance, package holidays and cruises.  Brits are quite fond of popping across on budget airlines or the tunnel for short periods because it's simple and easy.  But if there comes a point where it's not simple or easy and less people start calling my company because it's too mach hassle, or our prices are affected and customers deem the costs prohibitive, some of my colleagues' jobs could be on the line.  And that's just the first example that came to mind.  Obviously you don't care about that, though, because you're too busy worrying about people coming over here instead.  I'm not surprised it would escape your attention.

Since you said you're a builder, perhaps you'd be fractionally more attuned to the effects on your own industry:

The free movement of labour between the UK and other EU member states is a valuable asset to the construction industry – with a significant number of skilled and non-skilled roles filled by non-UK nationals.

The construction industry accounts for around three million jobs in the UK (10 per cent of total employment), and a significant number of these professionals are from other EU member states.

"If the UK were to leave the EU, skilled construction workers who would previously have considered coming to the country for work may find it easier to find work in France, Germany or Spain,” explains Manchester.

Freedom of movement is seen by many to be at the very cornerstone of the UK construction industry’s success, accommodating the combination of a varied selection of skills in this multi-discipline environment.

Mark Webb, chairman of the property and construction group at Smith & Williamson explains: “When considering that the key components of the sector are also cornerstones of the EU, access to labour and flexible working, it is less shocking.

"The survey highlights the concern within the industry that should a Brexit happen there is a very high likelihood of access to labour declining as margins are squeezed.”

Glasgow Roofing Service's director Jamie Wood also fears that if immigration laws change it would leave Britain worryingly short of tradesmen in the construction and housebuilding sectors.

“Why would workers struggle across to Britain with strict emigration laws?” he asks.

Paul Payne, managing director of construction and rail recruitment specialist One Way, expects support from specialist professionals across the EU to become more difficult, potentially slowing down project timelines and stalling completion dates.

“Our construction workforce could miss out on gathering new insight and skills from their EU counterparts. In a field where new developments and green initiatives impact the way we work, the ability to gain experience from across the continent is hugely beneficial in staying ahead of the curve,” he says.

Wood also expects the cost of labour to rise and for small contractors and business owners “this is a worrying notion,” he says.

The current cost of construction has increased by average eight per cent on labour cost in the last six months and is set to keep on rising, explains Monika Slowikowska, founder of Golden Houses Developments.

“By leaving the EU, we predict that this could increase by an extra 15 to 20 per cent,” she says.

and

Only 15% of construction executives favoured a UK exit from the EU but the industry must now come to terms with the reality of the UK’s departure from the European Union.

So what are the possible implications?
The construction industry relies heavily on a skilled and non-skilled migrant workforce. It is feared that outside of the EU (which guarantees the right to free movement) the existing skills shortage could worsen. If immigration is limited, particularly for skilled workers, the UK could witness higher project costs where labour demand outstrips supply.
This could have a knock-on effect on housebuilders abilities to meet the government’s housing targets, with potential cost increases for the housing market and construction companies. This further decline in housebuilding could deepen the housing crisis.

And that's just travel and construction.  Now consider every other field of industry in Britain.

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
DooMAD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:57:34 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 08:39:50 AM by DooMAD

This is NORWAY..

Again, you appear to be supporting my point rather than attacking it.  Norway is a fantastic example.  You should probably vote for Corbyn, then.  Corbyn favours 'Norway model' post Brexit:

The Labour leader indicated that access to the single market, similar to that which Norway currently has, is the relationship Britain should seek after it exits the European Union

Jeremy Corbyn has indicated a Norway-style model would be the best option for Britain when it leaves the EU.

Following a speech at the headquarters of financial data company Bloomberg, Mr Corbyn said in an interview with Bloomberg TV: "We're looking very closely at the Norwegian model. Not using their model, it's learning the lessons from Norway."

Mr Corbyn said the Labour Party “will be pressing for full access to the European single market for goods and services” but with some conditions.

“We should not be falling back on a World Trade Organisation-only trade deal with Europe as that would potentially risk damage to the public finances and significant job losses,” he said.

Norway has full access to the free trade zone but must pay into the EU budget, accept its laws and accept the free movement of the bloc's citizens.

Theresa May has indicated that the referendum result means that controls will be placed on EU migration. The EU’s negotiators have said access to the single market without free movement of people is impossible.

Norway recognised the absolute importance of maintaining access to the single market.  Incompetent May has indicated on numerous occasions that she'd happily sacrifice access to the single market if it meant she could enact more of her exploitative policies to rob the average Brit of both their money and their rights.  Plus she's going to fall flat on her face with her piss-poor negotiating stance that doesn't actually involve any negotiating and mostly consists of blindly making stupid demands that are never going to be met.

Further, Norwegians living in the UK think that Corbyn's policies don't make him some sort of hard-left radical and he'd actually fit pretty well in Norway's own Labour party:

As a Scandinavian who has spent more than a decade living in Britain, nothing has made me feel more foreign than observing the current Labour leadership election. From his style to his policies Mr Corbyn would, in Norway, be an unremarkably mainstream, run-of-the-mill social-democrat. His policy-platform places him squarely in the Norwegian Labour Party from which the last leader is such a widely respected establishment figure that upon resignation he became the current Secretary-General of NATO.

Yet, here in the United Kingdom a politician who makes similar policy-proposals, indeed those that form the very bedrock of the Nordic-model, is brandished as an extremist of the hard-left and a danger to society.

So who is right? Is the Norwegian Labour movement some dangerous extremist group that unknowingly has occupied the furthest leftist fringe of the political spectrum? If so, a casual glance at the UN’s Human Development Index would suggest that Norway certainly has not suffered as a result of successive Labour-dominated governments. Or is it, perhaps, that the British media’s portrayal of Corbyn, and by extent his policies are somewhat exaggerated and verging on the realm of character assassination rather than objective analysis and journalism?

And before you decide to start waffling on about immigration again, because I know you can't help it, you should know that when Theresa May was Home Secretary, she ended up overseeing the biggest migration surge in UK history:

Do you know which home secretary oversaw the highest levels of net migration in UK history?

It was Theresa May, who in 2010 promised the electorate that she would cut net migration to below 100,000, but instead allowed the biggest inwards migration surge in history, with net migration peaking at a huge 336,000 shortly before she was appointed as Prime Minister by her Tory chums.

You might be inclined to disbelieve me because you haven't heard much about this in the media, but there are reasons you haven't heard it. Last year, under pressure from Theresa May's allies in the Tory party the Daily Telegraph spiked an excoriating article about Theresa May's track record at the Home Office.

There are people who really don't want you to know how badly Theresa May handled the immigration situation when it was her remit, and they're the same kind of people who spread lies and misrepresentations about Labour's immigration policies too aren't they?

Theresa May's immigration policy is arbitrary and stupid

Politicians plucking arbitrary numbers out of thin air and making that number their golden objective is as old as the hills. Tony Blair and Gordon Brown did it with their ridiculous 3% borrowing golden rule (you know the rule that drove the expansion of rip-off PFI economic alchemy schemes and was quickly jettisoned to lob £billions at the insolvent "too big to fail" banks).

Theresa May's 100,000 target wasn't just an arbitrary and ridiculous objective that drove lamentable policies, she ended up overseeing the biggest migration surge in UK history.

Two of the dreadful policies Theresa May introduced to try to repress immigration ended up driving away economically beneficial migrants like university students and tens of thousands of non-EU citizens who are married to UK citizens,

Driving away university students in order to juke the immigration statistics has seriously harmed UK universities because foreign students are a massive net benefit to the UK economy. International students contribute £25 billion to the UK economy and support some 200,000 jobs.

Using discriminatory rules to force tens of thousands of British families into exile because one of the adults is a non-EU citizen is also ridiculous. Only an intense bigot would try to argue that migrants who are married to a British citizen are the kind of people the government should be clamping down on. If they're married to a Brit they're highly likely to speak English, assimilate well into British culture, work and pay tax in the UK, and stay here instead of taking their earnings out of the country to return to their country of origin like a lot of migrant workers do.

Despite cruelly wrecking the lives of tens of thousands of families and damaging UK universities with her dreadfully ill-considered immigration policies Theresa May still missed her arbitrary 100,000 target by miles, becoming the Home Secretary who let in more migrants than any other Home Secretary in history!

She set a stupid arbitrary target, introduced terrible policies to try to achieve it, and spectacularly failed by her own measure of success.

So yeah, you haven't really got a leg to stand on if you insist on shooting yourself in the foot.

Any more points you'd like to raise that only serve to prove you wrong?

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
DooMAD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:44:32 PM

*bump*

Theresa May to shut down the internet as we know it

The tories continue their unrelenting assault on both encryption and personal freedom on the internet.  It was already well established that the incompetent and technologically illiterate halfwits don't understand encryption in the slightest.  Despite all the warnings from industry leaders and security experts, they're going to plough ahead with their dangerous and ignorant policy to coerce companies to install backdoor vulnerabilities in software, but only after it seems they finally figured out that they can't actually ban math itself, which was their original plan (and I wish to fuck I was making that up, they really are that fucking stupid).  Then double down with some heavy censorship and draconian "thought police" policies.  

And people claim the tories aren't fascists?   These demagogues are a greater threat to civilisation than ANY terrorist could ever hope to be.  Those who would willingly trade their freedom for their security deserve neither and that's precisely what you're going to get if the tories have their way.  No security and no freedom.  If you are a UK voter, you need to act on the 8th June and get these deranged psychopaths out of government.  

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2432

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:41:30 PM

I'm voting for UKIP - we need a clean Brexit to get away from the KeiserReich. May is messing about with stupid negotiated trade deals. Politicians don't make trade deals, they just erect barriers, and raise taxes.

We don't want reduced immigration, we want negative immigration. Stop the toxic immigration, and encourage the beneficial immigration.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new offgrid test wallet address - bc1q8nxxakyxesa4weme28rrdyyu3vqgxp36t3tmrz
DooMAD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:18:28 PM

I'm voting for UKIP - we need a clean Brexit to get away from the KeiserReich. May is messing about with stupid negotiated trade deals. Politicians don't make trade deals, they just erect barriers, and raise taxes.

We don't want reduced immigration, we want negative immigration. Stop the toxic immigration, and encourage the beneficial immigration.

The problem is, you're still going to let May win unless you vote tactically, because our First-Past-The-Post system is a sham, along with the boundary rigging the tories are engaged in.  Britain had the chance to vote for something slightly more representative back in 2011, but again, the gormless public shot themselves in the foot during that referendum.  It's getting to be a habit now.  

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1343

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:28:18 AM

Even the UKIP is against completely stopping the immigration. As such, there is no choice for the British who are against the current immigration policies. Earlier there was the BNP, but they disintegrated years back.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 03:56:35 AM

The problem is, you're still going to let May win unless you vote tactically, because our First-Past-The-Post system is a sham, along with the boundary rigging the tories are engaged in.  Britain had the chance to vote for something slightly more representative back in 2011, but again, the gormless public shot themselves in the foot during that referendum.  It's getting to be a habit now.  
We the people voted OUT so we want OUT..<DEMOCRACY  Grin..Even if we starve to death that was our choice..
BUT we British are way to smart to starve..

It's what we do best we like the pressure because it makes us stronger ..
If we fail the EU fails 100 times worse Wink..

We are the buyers and if we don't buy all the other EU countries except Germany and a few others will suffer..

Our QUEEN her head is on many a countries money Grin..
About 2 billion in the commonwealth ..

So to the EU we want free trade with no tariffs and we are not paying no money ..
If you be nice WE MIGHT pay you a couple of billion BUT you must be nice ..

FREE TRADE .NO TARIFFS ..NO PAYING THE EU TO TRADE..And we run our own laws and no free movement of people..

I.E RELIGIOUS CRAZIES <no free movement..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:46:11 AM

To Mrs may you have many a people who have put their trust in you so please don't let us down..
Truth goes a long way..

If you budget is 1 billion every year to pay for public services if you keep adding more people it means less for the rest..

1 doctor in a hospital 20 years ago will see about 30 patients a day NOW about 200 Cheesy.

So we need more doctors to cope meaning less money for roads and schools because we only have 1 billion budget..

SO DO YOU UNDERSTAND..The more people the less to go around..
The government only put out so much money each year to spend on the public..

The MATHS don't WORK..Give me £10 i have £10 add 1 more person i only got £5 keep adding and you keep getting less..

Good if you run a business because you don't pay much taxes to put back into the public purse only the workers do..
And plus if you own a good business you can always go private..

Free movement cannot work the rich will get richer the poor will suffer..And the poor are the middle class ..The low class are doomed..<NO HOPE.

It's not about the colour of your skin it's about to much immigration kills your public services ..< And maybe that's the plan to privatise everything..

See many vote for labour TONY BLAIR the RAT ..
Just think he wanted free movement knowing quite well it would over run our public services .
So what happens is they say it's not working we need to privatise everything..

Labour party are promising us all the world ..
Yes very nice but with free movement and with the fact everyone almost can speak English around the world they will want to come to the UK first
Makes sense they speak our lingo ..
So how does labour PAY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD..

Free homes free hospitals free schools free maternity pay free pensions free school meals..
And all this to anyone around the world who wants to come to the UK ..

How many live in the UK 65 million soon it will be 2 billion if labour win..

We will one day soon be having to eat each other for food and shelter ..

WHAT ABOUT MY FUTURE CHILDREN..Don't care if someone from another country takes his or her spot..<Schools and what not.

So why care for your COUNTRY?..^ < It's not really your country then    your only a slave for taxes..

So why not FLEE if war breaks out Undecided..Well my so called country only wanted my taxes and give the best deal to people from other countries..

LABOUR is a finished PARTY..Invite anyone in for a vote..

How will he pay for the whole planet to live Jeremy Corbyn ..Free this free that to anyone and to anyone with free movement Roll Eyes..

He must have some money stashed to be paying for the whole world..Yes he will they will all want to come HERE..
DooMAD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:14:44 PM

Free movement cannot work the rich will get richer the poor will suffer..And the poor are the middle class ..The low class are doomed..<NO HOPE.

It's not about the colour of your skin it's about to much immigration kills your public services ..< And maybe that's the plan to privatise everything..

Immigration also builds our public services.  Considerable research and fact checking has been done to show that migration is clearly not the cause of our struggling NHS, but may have more of an impact on education.  Literally the only thing the tories are getting right is that they're still letting people in faster than Labour ever did.  

Listen to what people in the NHS themselves are actually saying.

It's also laughable that May has to throw more money at hiding her disastrous U-turn on her social care plans after negative media coverage and a massive slide in the polls.  I sincerely hope this election spending is correctly declared and they're not engaging in yet more fraud.  

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████