Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is better? Forex or crypto currency trading?  (Read 21911 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

Its up to you what is better for you. But for me trading is easy to learn because many people not easily understand how forex works even its look like the trading also. I try to learned before forex but its not easy. Many people earn big money or alot of profit by doing forex but For me trading is  better because is easily to learn and you will earn big also like forex but it depends to your luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
to378972

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:12:54 AM

I do not know which one is better, but I can say that crypto trading is easier than forex. I have experience in Forex trading, usually they provide demo accounts for you to test and practice, but based on what I experience, you must know many issues to anticipate fluctuations. of the price, in cyprto it is easier to follow the news of a coin. Capital is a problem, you need more money to do forex, in crypto you can start with a little.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:17:58 AM

Of course, crypto trading is better because we are not controlled by world governments, and more than anybody else can control the profits we have because everything in this market is anonymous. In the future the crypto market will become the best market in human history.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:33:50 AM

Hi,

What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?
Which one is better? More profitable ?

Also, there are some bots like GunBot or C.A.T which automate whole trading, but is there any bots for forex?
Is crypto currency and forex trading strategy and method the same?
In my opinion both of them are better all depends upon the recuirments and conditions.
Here forex trading is more profitable in average then altcoins trading .
If you will do cryptocurrency trading then you don't need to get customers to make buy sell because platforms for trading are available for easy trade .
But in case of the forex trading you will make 10-20% profit per trade but you will need to have clients regularly to make earnings continuously .
But you should be careful that in forext trade you are doing transaction for fiat currency from one country to another country that is totally a new thing in comparison of the cryptocurrency and that will make the need to big tax we will need to pay .
So choice is yours According to your need .
Here a real fact is also that you can make earnings speedly in the starting in altcoins trading but in case of trading of forex you will face the problem of clients that will take long time to make your network big.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:49:16 AM

Hi,

What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?
Which one is better? More profitable ?

Also, there are some bots like GunBot or C.A.T which automate whole trading, but is there any bots for forex?
Is crypto currency and forex trading strategy and method the same?
I am not familiar to the forex trading so it is obvious that my answer is crypto currency trading is better than forex trading. Cryptocurrency trading are really profitable because most of the coins are full of potential.

stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:12:31 AM

Crypto trading is better forex is just like gambling they claim to be regulated and all other real verification but the same is for gambling with forex you need lot of experience and there is no guarantee you will make money, i know few strategies from bitcoin theif it worked sometimes and sometimes it didn't work with crypto trading if you are holding a solid coin with good development you will surely make profit with forex that is never the case it is gambling with stocks.
Forex trading is nothing else but another name of gambling. You never know you will earn a profit or not. This is very risky to invest your money in Forex trading. I will recommend strongly to go for Crypto trading if you really want to play safe and earn a good amount of money.
I think in forex is just the same as crypto trading but including the stock market gold oil and etc..
and also it needs a big capital from the start so for those who beginners in trading it will be hard to them to sacrifice and invest large amount in forex..
So mostly people are starting in crypto trading which is even a small amount you can start buying your own altcoin and make your own journey and learn gradually how to trade..
Yes it is better to start in crypto market we're it is less risk than the forex market because in the crypto market you can wait to earn a profit even there is a loss just hold it and it will come back again while in forex you need to learn more strategies so that you can analyze what the coin can be in the future and stop being loss.
You are absolutely right. Forex trading is more like doing gambling. It is never appreciated to go for Forex trading by most of the traders. Crypto currency is far better and is mostly recommended to all the new traders. It is less risky than Forex trading and it gives you more opportunities to earn good amount of money.
KingAzir

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:19:26 AM

It's different to compare Forex and Crypto. It's depends on your experience in each side, If you are confident in crypto market then you should do it or else.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:26:31 AM

It is not possible to say because many people joined in cryptos those who trade forex previously. I think when compared to forex, cryptos return are very high and also it depends on choosing and researching about goof potential coins.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:01:01 PM

how much $$ is required to start crypto trading I am running Forex EA in ECN account with 500$ deposit to make ~20% monthly. Will i able to make more than this. Is there any auto trading like MT4 in crypto trading or we need trading only by web.

I seen some video on crypto trading take lot of commission,Spread, and while doing exchange transfer withdraw it will take more time also in transaction.

How you mange the profit on commission,Spread,and time

you can have MT4 on forex brokers which have crypto-pair. check my topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716530.0

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:03:58 PM

I have not trade forex real time on internet except physicl exchange of buying another currency for dollar.I hear folks in forex trading always talkin about pips andyet I do not see anything that show they are successful. Crypticurrency on the other hand have made me a millionaure in 4years!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
hurremshaikh295

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:10:59 AM

Crypto currency is better because it's now the starting time of that market. Investors are pouring more and more money into it.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:42:51 AM

Both are good but it depend on the one you have confidence and the reasonable capital to start. Remember you need to learn each of them and trade demo for some time to improve your strategy and increase your confidence.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:25:27 PM

I think Crypto trading is good and more demand able because latest block technology capture the market and every one wants to be member of bitcoin and also wants to earn from this latest technology.
felmitof

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:53:05 PM

There is advantages and deficiency of each trading platforms. Such as there's​ no margin call in cryptocurrencies trading, when the price drop down, your coin will still have each value like the first you buy it as long as you not sell it in low price and just hold untill price back high.
abrr

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:26:43 PM

Cryptocurrency market now it's new stage in the trading and is much more profitable than forex. Investing in good ICO, buy tokens on exchanges, hold, it's nice!
yigga

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:44:45 PM

Cryptocurrency market now it's new stage in the trading and is much more profitable than forex. Investing in good ICO, buy tokens on exchanges, hold, it's nice!

It is not the same, you can not compare forex or any other stock exchanges with crypto trading, because there are a lot of differences between both of them. Please, dont talk about bullshit in here.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

Earnings in the trading of the cryptocurrency market is the most profitable way of get good money in the 21st century.
krankNL

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:49:46 PM

It is not the same, you can not compare forex or any other stock exchanges with crypto trading, because there are a lot of differences between both of them. Please, dont talk about bullshit in here.

Forex is a bit more serious. Plus, you can't make 50% 100% earnings in Forex, especially if you're not using 50x 100x leverage in your forex account. And beware of that some forex brokers have coin pairs in their systems. Trading coins is more advantageous compared to Forex trading.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

In the two of them, the always better among of them is crytocurrency because in crytocurrency you can gain a higher amount of money than to forex that’s why is much better to choose cryptocurrency.
quovadiz

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:12:14 PM

i myself will like to suggest crypto, in fact crytpo currencies can give you such a good profit that may not be possible from any other investment, those people who have already invested their money in crypto specially in bitcoin when the price of bitcoin was trading in a low price, in fact they have already got a very good profit from it and still continue to get profit from crypto investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: