Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:46:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRY] Notary Platform  (Read 39974 times)
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:12:06 PM

Not more than 24 hours pre-ico will close, more than 48% has been raised. usually investor will coming in the last minutes. good luck dev.

This project is looking interesting to invest in it current response is looking pretty good. I also invested few ETH into this ICO I hope it will be next big thing as like the team is working so nice there.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack0m
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1988

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:33:43 PM

Hi, will the bounty campaign close on June 24th as well as the pre-ICO?
Is it safe to change our signature tomorrow?

Money is a hoax. Debt is slavery. Consumerism is toxic.
NTRY (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 03:05:35 PM

Thank you all for your kind words and support!

Until now we have raised (see the pic) There are still some issues with the ETH, thats why there are pending transactions.

You can still invest a little more than 24h, then the contract is over. The informations for participating are on this link:
https://medium.com/notary-platform/we-are-giving-the-pre-ico-ntry-tokens-away-pro-rata-41c650d5b74d

regards
saso

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 05:51:02 PM

as much as it saddens me. i dont see this happening, where not even at 50% and only 24h

what will be the procedure when the min target fails?

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 06:04:40 PM

as much as it saddens me. i dont see this happening, where not even at 50% and only 24h

As you said. We have 24 more hours. Lets see what happens!

saso

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 06:16:29 PM

saso

still care to answer the second question?:S
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 06:18:08 PM

saso

still care to answer the second question?:S

We will publish a blog post tomorrow with all the informations Smiley

Saso

TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:33:33 PM

Thoughts on your competition?

http://blocknotary.com/
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 06:58:09 PM

Thoughts on your competition?

http://blocknotary.com/

We were not aware of this company, until now. I took a look and my personal opinion is that it is much more like Factom, but on mobile. It has similarities with our project, but again, only on level 1. Later on, the gap in the tech between competition and us will be much more visible. If you would like to see what direction are we going check out  our whitepaper for further stages and goals.

Saso

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 05:26:19 AM

11h till the end of Pre-ICO. This is the last chance for the (cheapest) Notary Project tokens. http://www.notary-platform.com/

Have a nice saturday guys!
saso

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:46:49 AM

11h till the end of Pre-ICO. This is the last chance for the (cheapest) Notary Project tokens. http://www.notary-platform.com/

saso

Yes, i want invest my bitcoin in NTRY Pre-ICO
i think NTRY is great projects

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 05:48:43 AM

saso

Yes, i want invest my bitcoin in NTRY Pre-ICO
i think NTRY is great projects

If you want to invest, please follow the instructions here:
https://medium.com/notary-platform/we-are-giving-the-pre-ico-ntry-tokens-away-pro-rata-41c650d5b74d

Regards,
Saso

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 07:26:44 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 07:47:12 AM by NTRY

Where is Notary going after Presale?

It is around 10 hours until the end of presale or Pre-ICO, as we call it. Many of you are asking what will happen after the time runs down to 00:00:00. Nothing will happen, Notary Project goes on.

What will happen with:

Pre-ICO

In the case that Pre-ICO is unsuccessful, investors will get to choose between leting the funds in or take the funds out.

For those who will let the funds in. We are really happy for your support so we will do what we promissed and divide the tokens Pro Rata between the investors. But before we do that, we will deduct 2.000.000 NTRY for private investors that are showing more and more interest for investing before the ICO. At the end 5.000.000NTRY (5.714,3ETH!!) minus bought tokens, gets divided between existing Pre-ICO investors (for now between 88 txns!). I think this is a correct reward for those who are supporting us.*

For those who will choose the second option, we will upload instructions of how to get the funds back within 24 hours after Pre-ICO.

Bounties

Bounties will be distributed to all of the participants within a week after the Pre-ICO. Everyone will get their fair share of Notary Tokens, so please be patient.

Notary Project.
Notary Project will go on no matter what. We are expanding our team, we are in talks for collaboration with other start-ups (storage, complementary apps,..), figuring out the deals with big players on the markets that we are geting in & most important we are making the app ready for the launch before we get to the ICO.

ICO
ICO will happen shortly after the launch of the app which is planed for September!

There is still some time to invest. If you are interested, please follow the link:

*In order to protect us (in case only a few ETH are left in the Pre-ICO account), the highest amount which each investor will receive, is limited to 20.000 NTRY for each invested ETH.

nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:01:14 AM

When pre sale failed to reach the minimum cap,what will you do to make main ico successful when eth would be more expensive?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 11:05:14 AM

When pre sale failed to reach the minimum cap,what will you do to make main ico successful when eth would be more expensive?

1) Notary Platform App
2) Marketing
3) Collaborations with some crypto start-ups and other companies

We have plans, we know what we can do better and we are working hard on that. ICO will be a totaly different ball game!

Saso

zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:23:26 AM

Do we just need to send funds to address 0x1fe7a92013b295ff98da0954b7a08e603754a1bf
to participate in ico?I hope I am not late and still have a chance to participate

scribbles

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:52:21 AM

You can keep my Eth. But don't screw me over please, I'm just a smalltimer. Use it to expand the team, use it for marketing, get this thing some wheels and take it for a testdrive showing off your V-Engine!
Don't make this a little side project bound to fail, but dive in deep. I just did the same, investor wise, because I do believe you've got something here.

Regards,

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 12:53:30 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 01:11:24 PM by NTRY

Do we just need to send funds to address 0x1fe7a92013b295ff98da0954b7a08e603754a1bf
to participate in ico?I hope I am not late and still have a chance to participate

No, its not to late to participate. Please, follow the instructions on the link: https://medium.com/notary-platform/we-are-giving-the-pre-ico-ntry-tokens-away-pro-rata-41c650d5b74d

regards

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 01:10:43 PM

You can keep my Eth. But don't screw me over please, I'm just a smalltimer. Use it to expand the team, use it for marketing, get this thing some wheels and take it for a testdrive showing off your V-Engine!
Don't make this a little side project bound to fail, but dive in deep. I just did the same, investor wise, because I do believe you've got something here.

Regards,

Hey scribbles!

I understand your concern about the investors being screwed over and whatnot. But please, dont worry, because this is not the case. We are making this project happen and if the majority of the funds stays in, we all quit our job (I will even hand over leadership of my other company to another person so I can devote all my time for Notary) and this will be the main project for us! As I said before we are already expanding our team and working on the product! What I havent told you before is that we also had some help from some people from other projects (ICN, CFI, ETC,...) that helped us to get the project in the right direction. We wouldnt do that if this was just a scam....neither would we expose ourself to the public like we did.

I want to invite you to our slack and contact me (saso) whenever you have a question or want an update about the project.

Have a nice day and thank you for your trust!
regards,
saso

scribbles

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:30:15 PM

This is great news! And thank you for replying so quickly and extensively. Very motivating.

I will join your slack of course, and get to know the team a little better.

Regards,

Tim

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: