Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Discontinued: Lancelot (Heavy Duty 400 Mega hashes, 2 x FPGA Mining Board)  (Read 86427 times)
FFMG

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:10:05 AM

I am a little concerned myself as well.

I placed my order a little under 2 weeks ago and was told not to pay and wait for stock, then heard nothing until yesterday.
Now I get an email saying that we are at the bottom of the queue until we pay and we will probably not get our stock any time soon, (that's the way I understand it now).

I don't know how that _one_ user managed to get his boards in 2 weeks when I was told there was no stock.

As it is, those boards are hardly worth it, (for BTC they are useless), so I don't feel like committing +1K to something that might only be delivered in 3 or more months.

FFMG

BTC : 1EQG1ZdThvkauvm2HBBWMvXTBBJQB5hfjG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashpooler

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 09:47:18 PM

Just sent payment too.

https://blockchain.info/address/1FeENNFuRVyrkAzqA9eohmRsyv5syccvkH

All fingers crossed.  Undecided
blackarrow (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 01:13:29 AM

A customer has asked to see the new fans.

We manufacture Bitcoin ASICs and Bitcoin mining equipment.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com
blackarrow (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 01:17:36 AM

I'm definitely out since escrow gets moved to the back of the line....which means I might get mine in a few months. They are barely worth the price now and screwing over people that want escrow....eff off.

Edit...I'd be more likely buy to BFL right now (not gonna happen). Too bad, seemed legit since they were cool with escrow.

We are legit. The issue is the supply of Xilinx IC that are not in stock. Whoever has them in stock decided to hold onto them in the hope that they'll get a higher the price.

We assume that nobody is willing to wait 8 weeks until Xilinx delivers so we have to wait for the supplier to calm down to figure out that we're the only buyers and cannot sell them anywhere else.

Regards!

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 01:33:50 AM

I would like to request a refund if not shipped by may 31. I hope that's understandable.

chanberg

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:33:09 AM

I would like to request a refund if not shipped by may 31. I hope that's understandable.

you had your 20 boards secured early no?

you paid super fast
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 02:35:48 AM

Yes but my payment hasn't cleared yet so I may not be in the 50

FlappySocks

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:47:05 AM

Your payment will have cleared 20 minutes ago. Just watched mine hit the target price.

If mine is not in the 50, I would like a refund too.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 02:48:55 AM

Oh thanks. Let's see what happens by the end of the month.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 02:49:18 AM

Black arrow, did you execute my payment?

blastbob

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 02:57:55 AM

I put in an order also. Refund if not one of the lucky one would be nice.

Bitrated user: blastbob.
Beaflag VonRathburg

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:39:18 AM

Good luck to all of those who paid. I don't doubt you'll get your boards eventually, but the way the business side of things is being taken care of makes little to no sense. Their operation strategy didn't sit well with myself and the group purchase members so I cancelled the 163 units we were planning to order.

blackarrow (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 05:13:47 AM

Dear Customers,

We have good news. We have 450 more FPGAs in our hand (225 more Lancelot) therefore all paid orders will be shipped early next week. We're staring manufacturing them as we speak.

Regards!

blackarrow (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 05:17:53 AM

Oh thanks. Let's see what happens by the end of the month.

I put in an order also. Refund if not one of the lucky one would be nice.

We have no way of tracking your orders from here. Please ask your questions by replying the email that you've received from cardreaderfactory.com

Black arrow, did you execute my payment?

If you haven't received a reply that it has been executed, it hasn't been executed. As you've paid, we will preserve your place in the queue. If by the time of the shipment it won't be executed, we'll ask you if you want to use a lower rate, wait some more or cancel your order and receive a full refund.

Regards!

blackarrow (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 05:20:16 AM

Good luck to all of those who paid. I don't doubt you'll get your boards eventually, but the way the business side of things is being taken care of makes little to no sense. Their operation strategy didn't sit well with myself and the group purchase members so I cancelled the 163 units we were planning to order.

We take great pride in the way we conduct business. Please let us know why and how we've failed you and we'll try to address your issue. It's a pity that you've canceled 163 units, we're just finishing 50pcs and starting to make 225pcs (ready by early next week).

Regards!

blackarrow (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 05:21:27 AM

It's understandable. It will be shipped in few days.

Schrankwand

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:37:47 AM

Hi Blackarrow,

just wanted to let you guys know, although you guys ran into trouble and some choices might not have been perfect, the speed at which you are communicating and the transparency for the reasons you run into trouble (Even possibly problematic decisions, such as buying not enough chips early on), are very commendable.

Compared to many other companies, you can take at least pride in the way you are communicating.
trebor_trebor

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:49:33 AM

Hi Blackarrow,

just wanted to let you guys know, although you guys ran into trouble and some choices might not have been perfect, the speed at which you are communicating and the transparency for the reasons you run into trouble (Even possibly problematic decisions, such as buying not enough chips early on), are very commendable.

Compared to many other companies, you can take at least pride in the way you are communicating.

+1 yes, indeed, they are always "in touch"
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 08:56:50 AM

Hi blackarrow

TO address so of the concerns of members on here and also customers waiting around. You should go into production and have at least 300 to 500 units available to the public and limit x amount per customer that way out can bring new customers in and also have funds to manufacturer and produce more.

Yes its a cut from your own pocket but a good way even to get them all up and running and have them actually running on sha256 d and then can simply be sent out so 1 your not losing anything 2 gain more custom and intrest and actually have a stock of a product that can be sent out.

I Was thinking to buy maybe 10 of them however are you going to produce bigger units and any time frame on this. I will send you a pm regarding this too Smiley

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
blackarrow (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2013, 09:06:12 AM

Thank you for that. It's not only the speed.

Now we've secured the IC and even managed to get them manufactured in the first batch. Our staff is in the factory right now.

The Lancelot boards should be ready on Friday, tested by Saturday and shipped Saturday, Monday or Tuesday, depending on the customer's payments. All our queue will be cleared then and as promised from our first email message, we will not have missed the deadline (well we've missed it but only by 1-2 days). I think you'll agree that we've done admirably.

Regards!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: