Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:03:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - [SWAP]  (Read 39326 times)
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:07:43 PM

I sent 349.15385830 OTX from Cryptopia to my Livecoin address:

XP2FQUvBjLML4CpHMy1eGH1SAPpXVQWgxp

It has the following transaction id on the blockchain and has been confirmed 372 times:
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Octanoxcoin/2c86b11b1044ed3eb974f05a264ce578c698c59c99bb90cd11183a43188e55e0/

Can you please advise why my OTX has not been credited to my Livecoin wallet?
Thanks,

OTX wallet in livecoin is disabled. Maybe thats the reason why your coins are not credited. The dev never failed to announce to put OTX coins in  WEB WALLET only and must be removed from both exchange.
payvers

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:51:52 PM

I sent 349.15385830 OTX from Cryptopia to my Livecoin address:

XP2FQUvBjLML4CpHMy1eGH1SAPpXVQWgxp

It has the following transaction id on the blockchain and has been confirmed 372 times:
https://prohashing.com/explorer/Octanoxcoin/2c86b11b1044ed3eb974f05a264ce578c698c59c99bb90cd11183a43188e55e0/

Can you please advise why my OTX has not been credited to my Livecoin wallet?
Thanks,

Please wait for 5 september then move your Octanox to web wallet, not Livecoin.

Hello,
Should we wait after 5th september, or can we now transfer to the web wallet?
My amount of otx is currently in livecoin.

Thanks. Smiley
BlockHell

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:52:23 PM

When can we send our OTX to any exchanges and trade with them?
payvers

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:59:28 AM

Hi again recitestore,

I bought some otx using livecoin exchange after the August 28th, when you advised people to withdraw into the web wallet.

Therefore, what can i do currently to secure the coins for the swap? One of your message tells to transfer immediately, and the other tells to wait untill 5th september.

More over, the explorer from app.octanox.org seems to be offline, maybe it causes any transfer impossible. That's why i choose waiting for your advices before withdrawing from livecoin.

Thanks again Smiley
whynoteasy

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:10:23 AM

Hi again recitestore,

I bought some otx using livecoin exchange after the August 28th, when you advised people to withdraw into the web wallet.

Therefore, what can i do currently to secure the coins for the swap? One of your message tells to transfer immediately, and the other tells to wait untill 5th september.

More over, the explorer from app.octanox.org seems to be offline, maybe it causes any transfer impossible. That's why i choose waiting for your advices before withdrawing from livecoin.

Thanks again Smiley

octanox move to token you can create use waves platform
for 1 waves you can create amount you wish for a token
here is the tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-J1g07nVj0
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:29:33 AM

I can not open the web-page...
payvers

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:43:22 PM

Hi again recitestore,

Thanks again Smiley

here is the tutorial

Hello whynoteasy,

Thanks for your reply.
So if i understand well, octanox will become waves' token. Therefore you advise me to convert my otx amount myself using the YouTube tutorial, instead of waiting the september 5th for recitestore last mining support?

Thanks again.
whynoteasy

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:58:14 AM

Hi again recitestore,

Thanks again Smiley

here is the tutorial

Hello whynoteasy,

Thanks for your reply.
So if i understand well, octanox will become waves' token. Therefore you advise me to convert my otx amount myself using the YouTube tutorial, instead of waiting the september 5th for recitestore last mining support?

Thanks again.

no no not that i mean, if you have some octanox you need wait until 5 sept

you can create a token also use waves platform,
for your own purpose, is more easy than create an crypto currency
thats what i mean.
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:41:47 PM

HI.I still have my coins on livecoin.Just when I tried to sell them I got the notce of delisting.What do I do now? CAn I still move it to web wallet?I cant affoer to lose them they are worth thousands dollar at todays rate

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
LeyMonte

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:06:30 AM

HI.I still have my coins on livecoin.Just when I tried to sell them I got the notce of delisting.What do I do now? CAn I still move it to web wallet?I cant affoer to lose them they are worth thousands dollar at todays rate

so glad to sell my tokens before the delisting. i just dont get why do they need to convert their tokens from eth based into the waves based.
well anyway, just wait a bit mate, dev will surely help you.
recitestores (OP)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:52:00 AM

so glad to sell my tokens before the delisting. i just dont get why do they need to convert their tokens from eth based into the waves based.
well anyway, just wait a bit mate, dev will surely help you.

it was x11 algorithm not ethereum based token
recitestores (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:52:43 AM

unfortunately you passed the deadline, please join our telegram group so you can get further instruction
nor9854

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:19:38 AM

unfortunately you passed the deadline, please join our telegram group so you can get further instruction
I am already on your Telegram group. Please let me know who should I contact to?
I accept my fault but actually I had forgotten that I had a buy order on livecoin and didn't know when it get completed.
I do not prefer livecoin and sign-up there only because of OTX

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
LiveCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017

LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:42:43 PM

Hello
Since we get a lot of questions from clients regarding OTX, we decided to answer in this thread. We closed OTX by developer request. Deadline was also specified by developer. Technically we still hold your OTX and can let people withdraw them. But you must ask developer about this, if he will post here that we must open withdrawal, we will do it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.LIVECOIN.NET.......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
......SIMPLE.  ★  .RELIABLE.  ★  .QUICK......
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nor9854

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:40:05 AM

Hello
Since we get a lot of questions from clients regarding OTX, we decided to answer in this thread. We closed OTX by developer request. Deadline was also specified by developer. Technically we still hold your OTX and can let people withdraw them. But you must ask developer about this, if he will post here that we must open withdrawal, we will do it.
I earnestly request otx devs to allow withdrwal of otx tokens. If I lose my coins, I might never buy them again. Please help as this is most easy solution. Ask livecoin to allow withdrwal.
@livecoin till yesterday my otx was shown in my account but now they are disappeard.If otx devs allow withdrwal, will my otx re-appear?

|
|
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:33:00 PM

Logged into my OTX Web wallet and it showed my balance of coins.. Went to try and send said coins to my waves wallet and it gave me an error saying I didnt have a balance greater than 0 coins. I logged out of the web wallet and back in, and now it says my balance is 0 OTX..

Hoping the dev can help me out on this one, and I haven't lost my 20k OTX. I had a strong password and 2FA so I am doubtful that somehow I got hacked in my OTX wallet.
anarchyx914

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:09:17 PM

Dev fixed my problem, that was fast. Withdrew to waves wallets no problem!
recitestores (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:41:58 AM

Manual Swap

please fill this form and send to csadeel:

Livecoin Login
Username:
Password:

New Octanox Wallet address(waves):

Send it to @csadeel on telegram

Telegram English Group

https://t.me/joinchat/D56R00Hi-wyipBdrd7uNpw
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:31:48 AM

Manual Swap

Livecoin Login
Username:
Password:

Telegram English Group

Which form?I do not see any link to any form in your post.Kindly share the link to form.I have checked your telegram but found nothing

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:19:58 PM

Manual Swap

Livecoin Login
Username:
Password:

Telegram English Group

Wait! People needs to share their Livecoin usernames and passwords to Octanox? Correct me if I didn't get it as it sounds scammy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: