Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so much spread in price today!  (Read 2229 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:28:30 AM

It's a bank holiday Monday in many parts of the world (because it's May 1st), and thus wire transfers won't be happening, and fiat isn't moving. Wait will Tuesday for normal service to resume.
Hey great speculation buddy, but feeling fear that bitcoin usally falls in high number whenever we see the sudden bump in the chart. I think we see the bitcoin price again 1200$ plus or lower than that. I am not in a holiday this day and I don't what is the occasion to off in the project in many parts of the world?. Is it any festival today to see this price difference.
I don’t know where did you figured this out? I don’t see it’s price been fallen in last 2 or 3 days it was in $1,420 some five hours ago and is now in $1440. This is something happens to the price daily it both rise and drop up to this amount daily so nothing new. The other that yes it was the international labour day today so most of the places were off it’s a holiday.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: