Bitcoin Forum
January 17, 2018, 09:03:42 PM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell now or wait  (Read 133998 times)
Gandam23

Activity: 227

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:35:10 PM

I'm not selling anytime soon..

I would sell in an emergency, I consider my BTC sort of an emergency fund..  I can go pretty much anywhere in the world and if anything happens all I need to do is get to the internet and I can conjure up a decent chunk of money to get myself out of a tight spot..

Other than that, I don't think I will sell my BTC for anything less than a life changing amount of money.. Like buy a house with 1BTC..
Not that you can't buy a house in Detroit with 1BTC now, I mean a decent house..
It depends on my holdings because when the value of that particular token is high enough for me i will sell it for the sake of my tokens but if the value is too low for me i will hold it and wait for the right time that the value will also rise.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saffira

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:37:51 AM

As much as I want to, i had rather keep my coin. I will not withdraw it unless there is an emergency. The value is increasing and it is good to invest. In some case that my family need financial, i will sell it. As long as there is no emergency, i will hold it and wait.

carefumles

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:40:31 AM

Just hold and wait price pumped a lot in 2017 (from 1,000 to 10,000$).
so if you have old bitcoins only hold.
if you start to buy new bitcoins Buy/Sell when Pump/Dump it’s risky to hold it only.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:56:42 AM

Hello community !
I've around 1.83 in stock.
The rate is pretty nice right now.
Sow should i sell now or wait ?

I think that depends on yourself. It is very good to sell bitcoin at a high price as it is now. But if you are confident that future bitcoin prices will continue to rise, you should just wait for bitcoin prices to go up again.
If we look at the current statistics, then we’ll get to know that the market price of bitcoin is increasing significantly and the graph of market price is going up.

Under such conditions, I don’t really think so that selling of bitcoin is really a good option until and unless you do need money on urgent basis. You need to wait and keep on holding your bitcoins so that you may be able to get something big in return.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Supported by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Harrisonimo

Activity: 154

"Telegram on Steroids"

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:58:17 AM

Hello community !

I did rather sell off at this price level; having achieved the 10,000$ price. Well, information and risk levels vary in determining if someone will want to sell off now. Also, various reasons as to why a person enters into a market; probably just to study the trends other than to make profit or loss. Time is a major factor also dictating with respect to results achieved. So, basically, if one's purpose has been achieved, one can opt out to selling or better still continue in the game.

xvids

Activity: 364

Astorgame.com | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

Hello community !

If you don't really need money, I think it is irrational to convert your bitcoin to fiat money. It would be better if you would just hold. That way, you can take advantage if ever bitcoin price would increase. That way, you can earn more money, or the amount of money you have would increase because of the increase of bitcoin price.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:12:25 AM

Maybe its your choice if you sell it now or you just wait until the price becomes higher or better Kiss Huh Huh

jpaul

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:14:11 AM

It is good to wait than to sell because for now bitcoin price is still rise up so wait for it to rise up more and i think it is rise up again because the end of year is near but we dont know if the price of bitcoin is keep going to rise up next year but i hope that the bitcoin price is rise up. So dont sell and wait for the rise up of bitcoin price.

kolbalish

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:17:33 AM

I'm not owner of Bitcoin.But if I were the owner of bitcoin, I will sell this at this moment. Because, it's price is high now.Everyone wants to get profit. For profit, I will sell now if I have Btc in my wallet

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄
Bitcotalk

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:26:20 AM

Hello community !
I think you should wait as if you so not have urgent need of that money.  AS bitcoin rates are tremendously increasing and it will keep on I think. Till next year bitcoin will surely reach the height of $15000 and then you should not regret about selling it now.

So, I think just wait for some more time and see what height bitcoin reaches it is on the road of becoming a global currency and its users are increasing day by day this will also increase it value. So just hold for some time.
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:28:47 AM

Still it's not the time to sell unless you need to. Of course that decision depends on every individual and the fact if the Bitcoin is bought and when, on what price or earned. I believe the current price although high still isn't the top peak that Bitcoin can achieve so it's good decision to wait more before selling.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 101

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:54:56 AM

I'll wait, I'm sorry to sell bitcoin some time ago when the price is not more than $ 4200, if I be patient and sell now of course I will get more profit again, this is a lesson for me not to sell bitcoin.

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:15:29 AM

Still it's not the time to sell unless you need to. Of course that decision depends on every individual and the fact if the Bitcoin is bought and when, on what price or earned. I believe the current price although high still isn't the top peak that Bitcoin can achieve so it's good decision to wait more before selling.
it is true that all depends on each person, and if I think personally for now it is better to sell bitcoinnya aja. because if it's long in the store that the risk is also quite large. because with the bitcoin price is again up and up now, the possibility with a fast time it can go down the price of bitcoin

▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▖▖▖▖▖▙▗▗▗ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram▖▖▖▟▗▗▗▗▗
skillink

Activity: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:35:32 AM

I think if you want to invest in the long term and want to earn more money, you should keep it. But if you need money (for something useful), my advice is to use some, and I'm sure your wallet is only part of your money. Cool

legenduim

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:49:19 PM

I think now a very few people are ready to sell their Bitcoins. It is running forward very fast, and everybody is waiting for its winter’s maximum. Financial analysts are sure that it won't stop until it reaches 25 thousand. Even if now is correction.

R.A.Y

Activity: 85

"Fueling Crypto Securitisation"

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:16:18 PM

Hello community !
if you want to be patient to hold it, maybe you will get a bigger profit than now because bitcoin value will keep going up and up even higher.
all the decisions are on you, if you feel the moment is the right time to sell it then you can sell it.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:55:08 PM

I want to wait just because I do not know the way the wait is going to be getting a huge advantage or otherwise,
whether bitcoin will potentially increase by 1350 dollars / bitcoin.
i will sell bitcoin now if i really need it, i think sell bitcoin at this time too we will not feel too detrimental because at the moment bitcoin price quite increase so we will not feel loss if will sell it now. if we postpone its sales in the future it could be bitcoin prices to drop dramatically because as we know that bitcoin prices are unstable and difficult to predict.
So i will wait for a little time because in December bitcoin price is going more high and I keep on hold a lot of bitcoins and I was waiting for this time to very along time and I think that time is coming and I don’t want to lose this opportunity because I know my small mistake can put me in trouble so I don’t believe on any panic because I’m a good player of bitcoin and I know very well when I need to sell my bitcoins and how to get profit.

Galahad111

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:12:17 PM

I'm not owner of Bitcoin.But if I were the owner of bitcoin, I will sell this at this moment. Because, it's price is high now.Everyone wants to get profit. For profit, I will sell now if I have Btc in my wallet
It depends on the nature of the money that you used to invest in BTC. If it is money that you don't need now, the best option is to hold longer, to gain with future valorization. If it is money that you need right now, sell it and capitalize your profit. You could diversify and invest some of it on other altcoins that can see a further rise in price.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
mininghubby

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:18:56 PM

i thin no one knows that which is the right time to sell bitcoin but at the movement price goes really high .It depends on my holdings because when the value of btc is high enough for me i will sell it for the sake of my profitable money but if the value is too low for me i will hold it and wait for the right time that the value will also rise.As much as I want to, i had rather keep my coin. I will not withdraw it unless there is an emergency. The value is increasing and it is good to invest. if some day my family need money then i can sell it..

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
asha18

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:24:08 PM

I will keep Bitcoin for the future. Bitcoin's price is increasing day by day. Although Bitcoin currently has good value. I hope for the future BTC prices will increase further.

SYMMETRYFUND ▀ ▀ ▀ █ NEW DIMENSION IN CRYPTO INVESTMENT █ ▀ ▀ ▀ SYMMETRYFUND
Unrivaled Returns Flexibility Voting Rights Lowered Risk Dividends Leverage
TWITTER ▄ ▄ ▄ LINKEDIN ▄ ▄ ▄ GITHUB ▄ ▄ ▄ TELEGRAM ▄ ▄ ▄ MEDIUM
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.