Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2017, 08:57:06 AM *
News: BIP91 seems stable: there's probably only slightly increased risk of confirmations disappearing. You should still prepare for Aug 1.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you sell now or wait  (Read 56139 times)
suryana

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:56:13 PM

I still hold bitcoin on trading. Maybe after 1st August i will sell it, and that too if gives a profit. Even I think, holding bitcoin longer will give more benefits.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰ WAVESTHE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEEDWAVES ☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷☷☷
DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGEBTC & FIAT GATEWAYSCOMMUNITY ASSETSICOs/LPOS
▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬JOIN WAVES COMMUNITY PORTAL▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Coin-Keeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:59:45 PM

WAIT without question.  I see the glass as "half full" all the time.

BTC: 1PYSBbuKM3kW19xe9TXJQfq64rPhd8XorF
Staked and Verified: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg17102755#msg17102755
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 504

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:03:50 AM

I still hold bitcoin on trading. Maybe after 1st August i will sell it, and that too if gives a profit. Even I think, holding bitcoin longer will give more benefits.

Hodling right now is the wisest decision. And you don't have to ride the train of panickers today. Just chill and wait after this August 1 as there are still FUD and doubtful expressions that are being shown by the market. Today we mostly are just waiting for this month to end and get already on August 1.

Seeker01

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:45:56 AM

I will sell my bitcoin when it hit my target price, but when i really need money i will convert some of my btc into fiat. Selling bitcoin now may cause you some loses because i believe that the price of btc will continue to soar high in the next few months.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Social  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▨   Decentralized social network marketplace cryptocurrency   ▨
Web | iOS | Android | White Paper | ICO Info | PRE-ICO Jul 28 - Aug 7 | ICO Aug 17 - Sep 17
Krispin47

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:57:34 AM

Hello community !
I've around 1.83 in stock.
The rate is pretty nice right now.
Sow should i sell now or wait ?
If you don't want to risk and if you're good with the value, it is okay to sell it. As long as you will earn from it. But if you would like to make your wealth bigger, holding and investing is a better idea. No one knows what the segwit will bring, But the emerging or Bitcoin is obvious. Since its market's demand is getting higher, there is a bigger chance that the value will increase for the next years to come. It'll depend on you. Especially if you are in need under circumstances. If you are winning if you'll sell it now, grab it.
dserrano11

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:27:13 AM

I will sell my bitcoin when it hit my target price, but when i really need money i will convert some of my btc into fiat. Selling bitcoin now may cause you some loses because i believe that the price of btc will continue to soar high in the next few months.
Example: The price of Bitcoin after August 1st will falldown, are you still think loss money or not? I will say you very lucky because you have take profit before BTC crashing as today. When decisive sell or buy Bitcoin, don't see past time and let you sadly!

SURETLY ★ First crowdvouching platform ★
ICO on July,11
Harlot

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:02:49 AM

Example: The price of Bitcoin after August 1st will falldown, are you still think loss money or not? I will say you very lucky because you have take profit before BTC crashing as today. When decisive sell or buy Bitcoin, don't see past time and let you sadly!
There will be no "losses" if you sold Bitcoin  higher than your purchase price. Now if Bitcoin got a higher price we won't experience  a loss as the value of it just got higher, as a trader I won't experience any regret when I sold my Bitcoin at my target value, now if it got higher it is not my fault or will now be out of my control. I will be happy on what I receive.

BITSLER                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
rahmat92

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:21:35 AM

It depends on your belief, if you think the result will be satisfying should you sell now
But if you want to profit even more continue to hold until its price rises again
kodtycoon

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:58:42 AM

Now the bitcoin price is falling and it's better to wait until the price gets better, but if you can still make a profit if you sell now, you better sell immediately before the price falls further.

andrei56

Activity: 238

View Profile
Today at 02:08:37 AM

I got btc on 900 and 1200. i got everything invested so i can't move anything now. But if i had more btc in wallets, i would surely HODL !

Bitcoin and alt coins are just starting to get noticed in the world. Anything can happen but my gut tells me it has just started Smiley
Things are just starting to heat up, also one thing many don’t think about adoption is that once that happens bitcoin is going to become unstoppable, even if governments want to stop it, at that point it will be too late since the average person will have adopted bitcoin.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 308

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
Today at 04:08:23 AM

I got btc on 900 and 1200. i got everything invested so i can't move anything now. But if i had more btc in wallets, i would surely HODL !

Bitcoin and alt coins are just starting to get noticed in the world. Anything can happen but my gut tells me it has just started Smiley
Things are just starting to heat up, also one thing many don’t think about adoption is that once that happens bitcoin is going to become unstoppable, even if governments want to stop it, at that point it will be too late since the average person will have adopted bitcoin.
The government on the contrary would like to legalize Bitcoin, because this is another income item in the state budget. Therefore, the legalization of the crypto currency is an opportunity to control the incomes of citizens and, accordingly, levy a tax.к

HasHe

Activity: 387

View Profile
Today at 05:15:10 AM

I have invested in bitcoins on a long term basis.I don't pay attention to price rise and dips in short terms and so i am not ready to sell my bitcoins for shorter benefits.Bitcoin price is expected to rise high after august 1 and i am expecting very high price to sell my bitcoins.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
mirakal

Activity: 644

FortuneJack the No. 1

View Profile
Today at 05:23:11 AM

I have invested in bitcoins on a long term basis.I don't pay attention to price rise and dips in short terms and so i am not ready to sell my bitcoins for shorter benefits.Bitcoin price is expected to rise high after august 1 and i am expecting very high price to sell my bitcoins.
That's better because you think of the future and whatever is happening now is not a big thing that will be a hindrance for future's success.
Whales are in the accumulation stage and they want to take benefits from the weak hands, they will create rumors or speculation to cause panic on uneducated investors and they will keep doing it so expect a pump and dump because it's normal at this stage.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

WIN A SHARE OF 5BTC EVERY WEEK ON LEADERBOARD
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.