Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Litecoin Inmediately.  (Read 10434 times)
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:37:27 AM

Got to learn how to read these charts better been price watching all day still having a hard time following sometimes when theres gonna be a dip

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:43:36 AM

volume just went up the past few mins big time headups to everyone

as i said before, the short term (in minutes) volume is meaningless. and the volume when price moves (up or down) is also meaningless, that only shows people are selling or buying and that can already be seen on the candlestick charts as price not volume.

the volume that matters (you can speculate based on) is when price is not moving and the volume is still up.
for that take a look at daily or at least hourly charts (volume) if the price was with little to no change (like for the past week in litecoin) but volume is still up that means accumulation and leading to a rise.

otherwise it is way too obvious with price change volume rises. for example if i go on polo and dump something like 3x 10BTC worth of litecoin the volume is going to rise up to 200-300BTC while price panics to 0.0100BTC (example with a little exaggeration).

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:45:03 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 09:01:58 AM by iamnotback

How do you like my perfect timing on LTC yet again! That is twice that I said emphatically "buy now" right before the blast off in the price.

That shows you how much BTC on this forum is influenced by me. I have a wide following in our community, when measured by wealth.

I have been able to decipher the long-term recursive fractal pattern and have been predicting the moves precisely and piling up the BTC profits going long, then short, then long, etc.. Note I will not tell you the exact price levels, nor my secret method.

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at 0.01035. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

Note LTC will make a peak price some where far above 0.0106, then it will decline back to long-term support. Then over the next 2 years LTC will make a ATH (as priced in BTC) which is means higher than 0.04. So holding LTC after the pullback will mean quadrupling your BTC over the next 2+ years.
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:35:41 PM

Just a reminder to do as the title says. Big stuff is about to happen with ltc.

Hope you are right mate .

Hope is for pussys. Just buy some and thank me in a few weeks.
You win the internet for today. Best. Comment. Ever.

DELETED
Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:54:27 PM

It's good to hold some but don't go all in. Maybe in a few days it will drop a little more and then rise up. It is really evident that something big will really happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: