Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Reasons Why Many Families Are Feeling Extreme Financial Stress  (Read 3011 times)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

Inflation are touching all-time high now market are negative and people are losing jobs and crude oil prices are increasing day by day so we can see other financial crises but we have bitcoin and cryptocurrency which are non inflated

Yeah cryptocurrency can be the hedge to the rising expenses and lower income of the people but given the situation of the market today, it seems that some investors are having second thoughts if it would be worth it to put some of their funds in crypto as hedge. As for the inflation, it has been increasing and this year has been the year that the masses are adopted as I observed in our country because prices are increasing and some even doubled in price while the income of some people stayed the same. People are finding ways to have extra income just to get by because what they are usually earning is not enough anymore to sustain their way of living.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

When the cost of living rises faster than paychecks do year after year, eventually that becomes a very big problem.  For quite some time I have been writing about the shrinking middle class, and one of the biggest culprits is inflation.  Every month, tens of millions of American families struggle to pay the bills, and most of them don’t even understand the economic forces that are putting so much pressure on them.  The United States never had a persistent, ongoing problem with inflation until the debt-based Federal Reserve system was introduced in 1913.  Since that time, we have had non-stop inflation and the U.S. dollar has lost more than 98 percent of its value.  If our paychecks were increasing faster than inflation this wouldn’t be a problem, but in recent years this has definitely not been the case for most Americans.

And unfortunately inflation is starting to accelerate once again.  In fact, it is being reported that inflation rose at the fastest pace in four years in January…

The prices Americans pay for goods and services surged in January by the largest amount in four years, mostly reflecting a rebound in the cost of gasoline that’s taking a bigger chunk out of household incomes.

The consumer price index, or cost of living, rose by a seasonally adjusted 0.6% in January, the government said Wednesday.

Meanwhile, our incomes have been incredibly stagnant.   In fact, we just learned that median household income did not go up at all during 2016.

This is one of the reasons why we consistently see families fall out of the middle class month after month.  Even if you keep the same job year after year, your standard of living is going to steadily go down unless your pay goes up.

The things that we all spend money on month after month just keep going up in price.  I am talking about food, housing, medical care and other essentials.  If there is one thing that we can always count on, it is the fact that things are going to cost more tomorrow than they do today.

Let’s talk about food for a moment.  Whenever I go to the grocery store, I am almost always shocked.  I still remember a time when I could get everything that I needed for an entire week for about 20 bucks, but these days you can’t even fill up one cart for 100 dollars.

That is because food prices have been rising aggressively for many years.  The following is a list that was posted on The Economic Policy Journal that shows how much some food and grocery items have increased over the past decade…

1. Tobacco and smoking products

-Price increase: 90.4%

2. Margarine

-Price increase: 63.6%

3. Uncooked ground beef

-Price increase: 46.3%

4. Shelf stable fish and seafood
-Price increase: 45.0%

5. Prescription drugs
-Price increase: 43.5%

6. Rice, pasta, cornmeal
-Price increase: 40.3%

7. Bread
-Price increase: 38.9%

8. Snacks
-Price increase: 38.4%

9. Miscellaneous poultry including turkey
-Price increase: 37.0%

10. Apples
-Price increase: 36.6%

11. Frankfurters
-Price increase: 35.8%

12. Canned vegetables
-Price increase: 35.3%

13. Salt and other seasonings and spices
-Price increase: 34.0%

14. Miscellaneous fats and oils including peanut butter

15. Miscellaneous processed fruits and vegetables including dried
-Price increase: 33.7%

16. Bacon and related products
-Price increase: 33.2%

17. Fresh whole chicken
-Price increase: 32.5%

18. Cakes, cupcakes, and cookies
-Price increase: 32.1%

19. Flour and prepared flour mixes

20. Canned fruits
-Price increase: 32.0%

And thanks to out of control government spending and reckless manipulation by the Federal Reserve, we have come to a time when inflation is starting to accelerate once again.

According to John Williams of shadowstats.com, if honest numbers were being used the government would be telling us that inflation is rising at a 6 percent annual rate for the first time since 2011.

At the same time, evidence is mounting that U.S. consumers are simply tapped out.  Previously, I have explained that interest rates are going up, consumer bankruptcies are rising, and lending standards for consumers are really tightening up.

All of those are things we would expect to see if a new recession was starting.

And today we learned that the number of Americans refinancing their homes has fallen to the lowest level that we have seen since 2009…

A slowdown in refinancing pulled down the total mortgage application volume last week as changes to certain government-loan programs made refinances less lucrative. Refinance volume now stands at its lowest level since June 2009.

If you will remember, we also saw a slowdown in mortgage refinancing just before the great financial crisis of 2008.

For mortgage applications overall, they are now down almost 31 percent from where they were a year ago…

Total mortgage application volume fell 3.7 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis last week from the previous week, and are nearly 31 percent lower than the same week a year ago, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.

A 31 percent decline in a single year is catastrophic.

If this continues, it won’t be too long before everyone is talking about a new housing crash.

And we also learned this week that FHA mortgage delinquencies increased during the fourth quarter “for the first time since 2006”…

Federal Housing Administration mortgage delinquencies jumped in the fourth quarter for the first time since 2006, the Mortgage Bankers Association reported Wednesday. The FHA insures low down-payment loans and is a favorite among first-time homebuyers.

The seasonally adjusted FHA delinquency rate increased to 9.02 percent in the fourth quarter from 8.3 percent in the third quarter, MBA data show.

So many things are happening right now that we have not seen happen in many years, but most people are choosing not to see the red flags that are popping up all around us.

None of our long-term economic problems have been fixed.  And even though Donald Trump won the election, the truth is that our economy is in the worst shape it has been since the last financial crisis.  I continue to encourage all of my readers to get prepared for very hard times, but just like back in 2007 we are experiencing a wave of tremendous optimism right now and most people think that the party can somehow continue indefinitely.

Whether Donald Trump won the election or not, the truth is that a major economic downturn was going to come anyway.  You see, Donald Trump is not some magician that can just wave a wand and somehow make the consequences of decades of very foolish decisions instantly disappear.

We have been on the biggest debt binge in human history, and there is going to be a great price to pay when this immense debt bubble finally bursts.

Unfortunately, most people are not going to acknowledge the truth until it is too late.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/this-is-one-of-the-big-reasons-why-so-many-families-are-feeling-extreme-financial-stress

I think the main reason Trump won the election was Trump being the only candidate willing to address these issues.

These types of points relating to state driven policy failure and wealth inequality, regularly fall outside the mainstream media talking points and the degree of knowledge one can obtain by exclusively following mainstream sources.

Every other politician I've seen would have swept these issues under a rug and feigned ignorance until the next recession.

they feel a lot of trouble with financiall because they feel they will not feel their feeling they can not get up or feel they will not know what they have, so they're having trouble with money
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

Based on my experience that many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.

I agree with you. Families who are experiencing a hardship on sustaining their family needs is a permanent source of income. It is really important that we'll have a sustainable life through a permanent job or business. That is the reason why most of us cryptocurrency lovers are thankful for what we have because it is a great help to sustain all our needs.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

In my own opinion, families are in extreme financial stress because, it's hard to find a good and stable job, and also the income is not enough, some people are underpaid. Some families are in loan, when they receive their income they pay their loan ,and loan again when they're short, that cycle continues. Their job is far, they have to pay expenses in transport just to get there, it means that their income is for nothing because they spend their money to the transport just to get to their work.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

When the cost of living rises faster than paychecks do year after year, eventually that becomes a very big problem.  For quite some time I have been writing about the shrinking middle class, and one of the biggest culprits is inflation.  Every month, tens of millions of American families struggle to pay the bills, and most of them don’t even understand the economic forces that are putting so much pressure on them.  The United States never had a persistent, ongoing problem with inflation until the debt-based Federal Reserve system was introduced in 1913.  Since that time, we have had non-stop inflation and the U.S. dollar has lost more than 98 percent of its value.  If our paychecks were increasing faster than inflation this wouldn’t be a problem, but in recent years this has definitely not been the case for most Americans.

And unfortunately inflation is starting to accelerate once again.  In fact, it is being reported that inflation rose at the fastest pace in four years in January…

The prices Americans pay for goods and services surged in January by the largest amount in four years, mostly reflecting a rebound in the cost of gasoline that’s taking a bigger chunk out of household incomes.

The consumer price index, or cost of living, rose by a seasonally adjusted 0.6% in January, the government said Wednesday.

Meanwhile, our incomes have been incredibly stagnant.   In fact, we just learned that median household income did not go up at all during 2016.

This is one of the reasons why we consistently see families fall out of the middle class month after month.  Even if you keep the same job year after year, your standard of living is going to steadily go down unless your pay goes up.

The things that we all spend money on month after month just keep going up in price.  I am talking about food, housing, medical care and other essentials.  If there is one thing that we can always count on, it is the fact that things are going to cost more tomorrow than they do today.

Let’s talk about food for a moment.  Whenever I go to the grocery store, I am almost always shocked.  I still remember a time when I could get everything that I needed for an entire week for about 20 bucks, but these days you can’t even fill up one cart for 100 dollars.

That is because food prices have been rising aggressively for many years.  The following is a list that was posted on The Economic Policy Journal that shows how much some food and grocery items have increased over the past decade…

1. Tobacco and smoking products

-Price increase: 90.4%

2. Margarine

-Price increase: 63.6%

3. Uncooked ground beef

-Price increase: 46.3%

4. Shelf stable fish and seafood
-Price increase: 45.0%

5. Prescription drugs
-Price increase: 43.5%

6. Rice, pasta, cornmeal
-Price increase: 40.3%

7. Bread
-Price increase: 38.9%

8. Snacks
-Price increase: 38.4%

9. Miscellaneous poultry including turkey
-Price increase: 37.0%

10. Apples
-Price increase: 36.6%

11. Frankfurters
-Price increase: 35.8%

12. Canned vegetables
-Price increase: 35.3%

13. Salt and other seasonings and spices

14. Miscellaneous fats and oils including peanut butter

15. Miscellaneous processed fruits and vegetables including dried
-Price increase: 33.7%

16. Bacon and related products
-Price increase: 33.2%

17. Fresh whole chicken
-Price increase: 32.5%

18. Cakes, cupcakes, and cookies

19. Flour and prepared flour mixes

20. Canned fruits
-Price increase: 32.0%

And thanks to out of control government spending and reckless manipulation by the Federal Reserve, we have come to a time when inflation is starting to accelerate once again.

According to John Williams of shadowstats.com, if honest numbers were being used the government would be telling us that inflation is rising at a 6 percent annual rate for the first time since 2011.

At the same time, evidence is mounting that U.S. consumers are simply tapped out.  Previously, I have explained that interest rates are going up, consumer bankruptcies are rising, and lending standards for consumers are really tightening up.

All of those are things we would expect to see if a new recession was starting.

And today we learned that the number of Americans refinancing their homes has fallen to the lowest level that we have seen since 2009…

A slowdown in refinancing pulled down the total mortgage application volume last week as changes to certain government-loan programs made refinances less lucrative. Refinance volume now stands at its lowest level since June 2009.

If you will remember, we also saw a slowdown in mortgage refinancing just before the great financial crisis of 2008.

For mortgage applications overall, they are now down almost 31 percent from where they were a year ago…

Total mortgage application volume fell 3.7 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis last week from the previous week, and are nearly 31 percent lower than the same week a year ago, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.

A 31 percent decline in a single year is catastrophic.

If this continues, it won’t be too long before everyone is talking about a new housing crash.

And we also learned this week that FHA mortgage delinquencies increased during the fourth quarter “for the first time since 2006”…

Federal Housing Administration mortgage delinquencies jumped in the fourth quarter for the first time since 2006, the Mortgage Bankers Association reported Wednesday. The FHA insures low down-payment loans and is a favorite among first-time homebuyers.

The seasonally adjusted FHA delinquency rate increased to 9.02 percent in the fourth quarter from 8.3 percent in the third quarter, MBA data show.

So many things are happening right now that we have not seen happen in many years, but most people are choosing not to see the red flags that are popping up all around us.

None of our long-term economic problems have been fixed.  And even though Donald Trump won the election, the truth is that our economy is in the worst shape it has been since the last financial crisis.  I continue to encourage all of my readers to get prepared for very hard times, but just like back in 2007 we are experiencing a wave of tremendous optimism right now and most people think that the party can somehow continue indefinitely.

Whether Donald Trump won the election or not, the truth is that a major economic downturn was going to come anyway.  You see, Donald Trump is not some magician that can just wave a wand and somehow make the consequences of decades of very foolish decisions instantly disappear.

We have been on the biggest debt binge in human history, and there is going to be a great price to pay when this immense debt bubble finally bursts.

Unfortunately, most people are not going to acknowledge the truth until it is too late.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/this-is-one-of-the-big-reasons-why-so-many-families-are-feeling-extreme-financial-stress

I think the main reason Trump won the election was Trump being the only candidate willing to address these issues.

These types of points relating to state driven policy failure and wealth inequality, regularly fall outside the mainstream media talking points and the degree of knowledge one can obtain by exclusively following mainstream sources.

Every other politician I've seen would have swept these issues under a rug and feigned ignorance until the next recession.

Every family needs a sustainable life for them to live life comfortably. However, there are still families who lacks financial freedom. I think it is important that we'll have a permanent source of income to provide all our family needs. We must also work hard and must have the eagerness to earn for our living.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

This list provides nearly all the possible aspects why so many families are feeling extreme financial stress, I think the increasing population is also pays an active role in increasing these problems as the demands is getting higher each day and supply is very less due to which standard of living is getting more expensive, number of jobs are decreasing due to machines working in place of humans and many more. The income of the families is decreasing which initiates all these problems putting more and more families into financial stress.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

In my own opinion, families are in extreme financial stress because, it's hard to find a good and stable job, and also the income is not enough, some people are underpaid. Some families are in loan, when they receive their income they pay their loan ,and loan again when they're short, that cycle continues. Their job is far, they have to pay expenses in transport just to get there, it means that their income is for nothing because they spend their money to the transport just to get to their work.
If you look at one's income, it's hard to get rich. And not to mention the wealthy hastily, but simply enough to spend is also difficult. Employees lose more time and less money, which leads to debt. Do not know, financial expansion and investment can hardly have many sources of income. Lead to the situation, financial stress is natural.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

This list provides nearly all the possible aspects why so many families are feeling extreme financial stress, I think the increasing population is also pays an active role in increasing these problems as the demands is getting higher each day and supply is very less due to which standard of living is getting more expensive, number of jobs are decreasing due to machines working in place of humans and many more. The income of the families is decreasing which initiates all these problems putting more and more families into financial stress.

I agree to your point mate. Nowadays, many people experience financial stress due to the fact that the needs of each us become so expensive especially food that we are really each day. Also, the environment in which most people want a comfortable and social living due to our technology become more developed. Thus, as we know most people were compete to each other to fit in the societies demand.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

Inflation has been a very big problem for a long time and at this time I do not think there is any way to solve this, we are too deep in the inflation problem and the only way to get out is a crisis that set things straight, I know that many people are suffering with the current inflation but in fact the real inflation is way higher than the official numbers and even higher than the unofficial numbers.
richkel

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:11:32 PM

There are some family or people who don't feel contented on what they have, they don't like to save, they buy what they want and when they need something, they don't have money to buy.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:20:58 PM

Based on my experience that many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.
Budgeting was one of the reason to overcome these stress,jobs that pays good salary is very crucial.Even before there were companies that let us work 12 hours a day but doesn't pays good.That is why financial stress wilk always at stake since the common goods that we need everyday was truly expensive.

shield132

Activity: 2198
Merit: 848

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

Yeah, there are a lot of reasons behind it and main idea is to leave some people poor and don't make all money in circulating. For example why the hell one person has to own billions when he/she even can't spend it during his life? What about the idea to limit everyone's tangible property and money? For example let's set max 500K euro on person, won't it be fair? Leave another money for health caring programs, for study, for building and for caring of our nature.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

In families demand is on the increase always but the income of the husband and wife is not always on the increase, children school fee on the increase,tansport and feeding , The solution to this is to ensure there are other streams of  income in other to create a bit of balance.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

Yeah, there are a lot of reasons behind it and main idea is to leave some people poor and don't make all money in circulating. For example why the hell one person has to own billions when he/she even can't spend it during his life? What about the idea to limit everyone's tangible property and money? For example let's set max 500K euro on person, won't it be fair? Leave another money for health caring programs, for study, for building and for caring of our nature.

Even though, we want that to happen, we cannot make it happen because there is no law or order that is prohibiting the people to have a maximum amount of money but there are rich people like bill gates and warren buffet that they are donating some of their wealth to the institutions to have a better type of service and to buy the things that they need in helping other people.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

The reason why many families feel financial stress differs greatly depending on their position, but in short, there are many things that I want rather than what I have. In other words, not being able to buy is the source of stress. The only way to solve we have to earn money more than our demand. It is simple but also very difficult. As one way to do that, investing in crypto currencies should also be considered.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:33:32 AM

The most common reason on why families are financially stress because of lack of money to support their financial needs. Family will be at ease if they have enough money to be able to spend to their day to day expenses and this financial stress is one of the reason that all nation should support the Bitcoin existence as it will reduce the most common problem of unemployment which is the most contributor of financial stress. If unemployment will reduce then for sure not only the financial stress will be neutralize but also it help the government to solve their problem.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

Because of the debts and  some addiction of a family members. That is the common issue why do  Many Families Are Feeling Extreme Financial Stress. But we are not thinking about those things like salaries and those items that is really expensive this day. Both of you have work but the problem is those food expenses and school things are so expensive to buy to mostly their money is not enough to pay all.
Agnusdei12

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

Common mistakes of financially stress families is that they don't know how to budget their money. Often times, they spend more than they earn which causing them to be in debt. They don't save which should be the priority that for every earning they need to get 10% of it for saving.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

Because of the debts and  some addiction of a family members. That is the common issue why do  Many Families Are Feeling Extreme Financial Stress. But we are not thinking about those things like salaries and those items that is really expensive this day. Both of you have work but the problem is those food expenses and school things are so expensive to buy to mostly their money is not enough to pay all.
Absolutely! There are lots of considerable factors why financial stress has been the most common issues with many families. It could be due to lack of discipline or financial planning and management. On the other hand, as the demand is increasing the prices of goods and services are also going up, while having low earnings. It's important that we know how to budget well and spend time wisely no matter how high or low the earnings are, or how prestigious the position is.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

Common mistakes of financially stress families is that they don't know how to budget their money. Often times, they spend more than they earn which causing them to be in debt. They don't save which should be the priority that for every earning they need to get 10% of it for saving.
I see what you are saying is true. The consumption of property can not make us rich. Financial management is essential for every family and it will also keep them happy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: