Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex delisting 17 Altcoins  (Read 4193 times)
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:20:08 AM

This is just sad, I have  qora and XMG on that exchange, I have been accumulating qora for about a month now, and since it is getting delisted in Polo, I gues I'll just sell them.  Then I'll just move my XMG to bittrex.  Just another bad trading day  Cry.
apparently there will be no more qora on poloniex and i was remember this coin has been pumped but now has became dying and  if i see that for every altcoins which is delisted on poloniex it will have huge influence from those coin because automatically it will change became dead coin soon and
Before they said they will delist QORA, that coin already died since long time ago, their price never reach 100 sat and keep below than 50 sat, now its only worth 4 sat/QORA. Such a shit coin.
sometimes i was wondering why poloniex always be delisting some of altcoins
Is there any benefit to them if they are keeping shitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The BTC Painter

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 05:35:52 AM

And to top it off, now after 5 days of having a simple withdrawal request ticket as WA state bagholder, they won't even respond to my ticket.  I guess since I can't trade and make them any money they can just sit on my ticket until they feel like helping me.  I mean, does anyone else see the need to move some of the stupid polo volume over to Bittrex?  They seem like a way more fair place to be trading, just needs more depth.
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:01:39 AM

A lot of coins, including ones not listed by poloniex at all, got pumped on April 16th. Spend a little time digging... I'm not saying the exchange is shady or not, but I see nothing really suspicious from the digging I've done, and I have stock market experience particularly with looking at charts.   I think people are just seeing a pattern in random events, like humans like to do when they try to use some obscure Simpsons episode to prove people have foreknowledge of 9/11 and other stuff. Looks like a coincidence to me.

All altcoins were rising throughout April.
thebitcoinkiddo

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:52:22 AM

This is just sad, I have  qora and XMG on that exchange, I have been accumulating qora for about a month now, and since it is getting delisted in Polo, I gues I'll just sell them.  Then I'll just move my XMG to bittrex.  Just another bad trading day  Cry.
apparently there will be no more qora on poloniex and i was remember this coin has been pumped but now has became dying and  if i see that for every altcoins which is delisted on poloniex it will have huge influence from those coin because automatically it will change became dead coin soon and
Before they said they will delist QORA, that coin already died since long time ago, their price never reach 100 sat and keep below than 50 sat, now its only worth 4 sat/QORA. Such a shit coin.
sometimes i was wondering why poloniex always be delisting some of altcoins
Is there any benefit to them if they are keeping shitcoin?
I will never buy those shitcoins! they're not ever going tobe worth very much.
mdeepaksah

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:23:59 PM

Any suggestion how to save qora coins from poloniex  Huh

How did you manage to Save your Qora Coin? And I have my Qora Coin left in the Poloniex, and withdrawal is temporarily disbaled. What should I do
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:28:52 PM

I actually prefer to have an exchange with 'carefully' selected coins.  Others enjoy the massive selection and I can understand that, but as for me I enjoy having the clean look and also knowing the coins available for me have been thoughtfully chosen.  (likely the real reason is that the check cleared)

I'm currently transitioning from Bitfinex since they've eliminating support for US customers so maybe it's just what I'm used to.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:09:23 PM

Any suggestion how to save qora coins from poloniex  Huh

How did you manage to Save your Qora Coin? And I have my Qora Coin left in the Poloniex, and withdrawal is temporarily disbaled. What should I do
I think he doesn't know either how to withdraw his qora coin from poloniex. Just wait until the withdrawal back to normal or you can send a ticket to poloniex support but i'm not sure how long you will be get the answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: