Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fantasy Football Manager Revolution!First Football game with collectible cards  (Read 671 times)
fortunecrypto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 10:45:05 PM

The first Football Manager game with collectible cards. You own what you collect. Create your own football team based on  official stats and win.
FootballCoin is developed on top of Bitcoin’s blockchain technology and has it’s own cryptocurrency – XFCCOIN.

WHAT IS FOOTBALLCOIN?
FootballCoin allows you to act like a real manager, predicting player form, match outcomes, ability development and rewarding managers for their results.
Building your fantasy team will have you choose from the available list of professional players.

HOW IT WORKS?
Based on the performance of the selected players, your team will accumulate or lose points. Positive events (such as scoring goals, contributing assists,
keeping a clean sheet) will add points to your team. Negative events (such as receiving yellow/red cards, conceding goals, missing penalties) will see the players
lose points. Moreover, players’ positions are of relevance as they have a direct impact on how they score in the game. Build a team with efficient players, who
will score high and make you win!

WHAT IS XFC?
XFC were issued in a limited supply of 1 bilion on Counterparty platform (a Bitcoin-blockchain based platform).
A limited number issuance of coin offers XFC an important opportunity of increasing in value, based on the evolution of the number of participants in the game.

MISSION&VISION
Our motivation in developing FootballCoin comes from our desire to introduce an important part of Fantasy Football players to Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and
blockchain technologies.

PUBLIC BETA LAUNCH | CLICK HERE TO JOIN

3 Leagues: England, Spain, Italy

Tokens distribution first batch (cryptosphere)
XFC DISTRIBUTION | PLAYER CARDS DISTRIBUTION | STADIUM CARDS DISTRIBUTION | ASSISTANT MANAGER DISTRIBUTION

FootballCoin Apps for iOS - Ipohone, Android

+3 Leagues: Germany, France, UEFA

Tokens distribution second batch - Fiat stores
XFC DISTRIBUTION | PLAYER CARDS DISTRIBUTION | STADIUM CARDS DISTRIBUTION | ASSISTANT MANAGER DISTRIBUTION

FootballCoin Debit Card - issue

Tokens distribution - Third batch

Other leagues integration (in accord with local communities requests)

WORLD CUP 2018 - RUSSIA

Virtual Football Module ntegration

The first Football Manager game with collectible cards and own cryptocurrency.

FootballCoin is a project developed by CROWNGEM LIMITED in partnership with:

Links:
GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ

Join Our Community Here:
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/xfcfootballcoin
FACEBOOK: https://facebook.com/xfcfootballcoin
VIMEO: https://vimeo.com/footballcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 805
Merit: 338

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:54:10 AM

We feel we should also point out that FootballCoin is not a game of chance, nor does it represent gambling!

Rather it's a game that rewards knowledge and a passion for football.  Smiley In fact, it's a game that offers prizes to the most skilled users and a chance to invest in the game's assets. We strive to offer better security and greater opportunities than those offered by gambling.

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:41:21 AM

how much value is 1 XFC tokens compare to Bitcoin?
fortunecrypto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 12:44:19 PM

how much value is 1 XFC tokens compare to Bitcoin?

They have not decide it yet but you can check their official announcement thread here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1850000.0 the reason I posted it here is because I believe there are a lot of gamers here in this section that will find footballcoin interesting..

yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:42:36 AM

The first Football Manager game with collectible cards. You own what you collect. Create your own football team based on  official stats and win.
FootballCoin is developed on top of Bitcoin’s blockchain technology and has it’s own cryptocurrency – XFCCOIN.

WHAT IS FOOTBALLCOIN?
FootballCoin allows you to act like a real manager, predicting player form, match outcomes, ability development and rewarding managers for their results.
Building your fantasy team will have you choose from the available list of professional players.

HOW IT WORKS?
Based on the performance of the selected players, your team will accumulate or lose points. Positive events (such as scoring goals, contributing assists,
keeping a clean sheet) will add points to your team. Negative events (such as receiving yellow/red cards, conceding goals, missing penalties) will see the players
lose points. Moreover, players’ positions are of relevance as they have a direct impact on how they score in the game. Build a team with efficient players, who
will score high and make you win!

WHAT IS XFC?
XFC were issued in a limited supply of 1 bilion on Counterparty platform (a Bitcoin-blockchain based platform).
A limited number issuance of coin offers XFC an important opportunity of increasing in value, based on the evolution of the number of participants in the game.

MISSION&VISION
Our motivation in developing FootballCoin comes from our desire to introduce an important part of Fantasy Football players to Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, and
blockchain technologies.

PUBLIC BETA LAUNCH | CLICK HERE TO JOIN

3 Leagues: England, Spain, Italy

Tokens distribution first batch (cryptosphere)

FootballCoin Apps for iOS - Ipohone, Android

+3 Leagues: Germany, France, UEFA

Tokens distribution second batch - Fiat stores

FootballCoin Debit Card - issue

Tokens distribution - Third batch

Other leagues integration (in accord with local communities requests)

WORLD CUP 2018 - RUSSIA

Virtual Football Module ntegration

The first Football Manager game with collectible cards and own cryptocurrency.

FootballCoin is a project developed by CROWNGEM LIMITED in partnership with:

Links:
GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ

Join Our Community Here:
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/xfcfootballcoin
FACEBOOK: https://facebook.com/xfcfootballcoin
VIMEO: https://vimeo.com/footballcoin

Great idea for this amazing game. Congratulations to the developer and this game looks very interesting and fun. I am very interested in this game since I like football. I play football online or by using gadgets since I can't play football in real life. I must admit that I am surprised too see this thread where football is played and bitcoin is involved. This is really interesting and the collectible cards is something all players can watch out for.  Grin

Easternbloc

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:06:14 PM

Great idea but what is the cross-over of fantasy soccer players to BTC usage, im guessing its a drastically small market so i cant, personally, see this gathering much momentum but a massive kudos for a new idea, which is well executed and designed. I hope it does go well but the demographic you need just isn't there IMHO.
explorer17

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:34:48 AM

Great idea but what is the cross-over of fantasy soccer players to BTC usage, im guessing its a drastically small market so i cant, personally, see this gathering much momentum but a massive kudos for a new idea, which is well executed and designed. I hope it does go well but the demographic you need just isn't there IMHO.

As they are writing on website in their mission&vision : https://www.footballcoin.io/about-footballcoin/missionvision/

"FootballCoin goal is to build a bridge between the crypto-world and Fantasy Sports which will support the mass adoption of Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies."

They'll have a global launch in august, but right now you can play the game free, in their open-beta, and win important prizes;

https://www.footballcoin.io/public-beta-launch/
HKGolden

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:27:26 AM

Anyone got problem in register? or I am the only one with problem? Roll Eyes

I filled all info and click ''Register/Play'', then the page can't load.
explorer17

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:55:42 AM

Maybe you have a low speed in internet connection. You must wait a bit more to load the page. Sometime when I have low speed I must wait more to save my team, but finally is working  Wink

I contacted their dev, and promise that will make some improvements to have a better accessibility for a low speed connection also.
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:37:09 AM

We are trying to figure out why you cannot sign up. It is something that is not happening usually and maybe that is the reason we have trouble identifying the problem.
Please PM us your username and email you submitted to try and solve it.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:26:30 AM

Maybe you have a low speed in internet connection. You must wait a bit more to load the page. Sometime when I have low speed I must wait more to save my team, but finally is working  Wink

I contacted their dev, and promise that will make some improvements to have a better accessibility for a low speed connection also.

Yes he is right about that, maybe the problem is with your internet connection. I did not encounter any problem on registering. The game is cool but I have also experienced that the game will slowdown which is really frustrating and disappointing especially if it happens in the middle of the game or when the game is in the good part. Good to hear about the developer to make an effort in improving the game.

explorer17

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:03:35 PM

Yes he is right about that, maybe the problem is with your internet connection. I did not encounter any problem on registering. The game is cool but I have also experienced that the game will slowdown which is really frustrating and disappointing especially if it happens in the middle of the game or when the game is in the good part. Good to hear about the developer to make an effort in improving the game.

The game is addictive and based on real events. Right now there are a lot of free-roll contests also guaranteed prize contests, where you can win important prizes.

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-prize-rewards-keep-going/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: