Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:22:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fiat-money bubble!  (Read 3446 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:52:10 AM

Hello everyone.

There is much discussion around the price of bitcoins. Some seem to believe it could fly to a million, while some believe its just a big speculation bubble ready to burst.

My personal theory is that cryptocurrency is not the bubble, but rather the needle that will burst the fiat money bubble. Trough history we have always had an easy way to attribute value to things without it. Those who believe that fiat money is the only true way often attribute their opinion to the fact that fiat money is substainsable because of its centralized nature and its history of being used as a represantation of value.

The fact that bitcoin was created in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crises clearly shows it's intent. I believe Satoshi saw how a centralized regulated market can't be substainable thanks to the egotistical and evil sides we humans all posses.

Decentralized currencies will IMO be the future. I can't peg bitcoin to a certain price it will reach in the future as i usually don't speculate that way, but rather i just develop a bias on a subject and try to indentify the crowds bias as this is what acctualy IS the trend.
The trend for decentralized currencies is bullish overall, with some currencies being more exciting then others. Invest in the cryptocurrency you believe in and do your homework, lets bring the fiat-money world down once and for all!!  Cool

Please share your opinion on the subject, this is my first post and just wanted to share my thoughts, thank you =)

LazyTurtle
This is nothing really new hyperinflation comes from the Romans,  the difference is there is a currency so dominant that if it were to fall it will bring the whole world down with, but make no mistake bitcoin is also a bubble but with the difference that bitcoin cannot be printed at will.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:28:47 AM

Hello everyone.

There is much discussion around the price of bitcoins. Some seem to believe it could fly to a million, while some believe its just a big speculation bubble ready to burst.

My personal theory is that cryptocurrency is not the bubble, but rather the needle that will burst the fiat money bubble. Trough history we have always had an easy way to attribute value to things without it. Those who believe that fiat money is the only true way often attribute their opinion to the fact that fiat money is substainsable because of its centralized nature and its history of being used as a represantation of value.

The fact that bitcoin was created in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crises clearly shows it's intent. I believe Satoshi saw how a centralized regulated market can't be substainable thanks to the egotistical and evil sides we humans all posses.

Decentralized currencies will IMO be the future. I can't peg bitcoin to a certain price it will reach in the future as i usually don't speculate that way, but rather i just develop a bias on a subject and try to indentify the crowds bias as this is what acctualy IS the trend.
The trend for decentralized currencies is bullish overall, with some currencies being more exciting then others. Invest in the cryptocurrency you believe in and do your homework, lets bring the fiat-money world down once and for all!!  Cool

Please share your opinion on the subject, this is my first post and just wanted to share my thoughts, thank you =)

LazyTurtle
This is nothing really new hyperinflation comes from the Romans,  the difference is there is a currency so dominant that if it were to fall it will bring the whole world down with, but make no mistake bitcoin is also a bubble but with the difference that bitcoin cannot be printed at will.
Every cryptocurrency is speculative functioning. This will be the best to make an decentralized system  work in​a perfect manner. As said we can't print as Countries that print of their own to make the economy strong at times of unexpected fall that recently happened with China.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: