Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again!  (Read 82309 times)
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

So if we take away all the burned coin what is the total supplay for this coin? dev could you say something , do you plan to make any bounty in the future like signature ? thank you for the info

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:48:31 AM

Have your already decided what you are going to do with the remaining ~275 mil URHOC tokens?

There will be another burn.

What about overall support for tokens? Do you plan to use the masternodes? If yes, what about their characteristics? How many coins will need for them?

Masternodes will not be implemented in the initial version.  I have considered implementing them, but masternodes are a centralizing feature which I deem to be unnecessary.  URS is a transactional currency.  URS will be the primary currency on the network and will be used to pay all transaction fees.  If you want to use the YOURChain network, you will be forced to acquire URS.  There might be other "currencies" on the network in later versions of the software, but even then you will need URS to pay the transaction fees for those "currencies" too.  Every single transaction fee will be paid in URS.  Thus giving URS absolute validity as the primary currency on the network.  Currency holders will process transactions in proportion to their currency holdings if they chose to do so.  YOURChain will be a pure PoS system with enhancements.  These enhancements will be the sole property of URS currency holders.  They will not be open sourced for everyone to copy.  I have devised a scheme to ensure this.  This will be groundbreaking in the cryptosphere.  YOURChain will not be the creator of additional, inferior blockchains to undermine the authority and legitimacy of the URS currency holders.  All URS in existence will be static.  There will be no inflation or deflation unless someone burns their coins or loses their password to their account.  There will be other benefits to owning URS besides the ability to earn fees from processing transactions.  More on this will be revealed later.

It is good to see dev here again. We are always here for you. Keep up the good work and have fun. No more transferring to ethereum network right? 😁

The Ethereum network is a mess.  We will not need to use the ethereum network anymore once the swap is complete.  URS token holders will only need to make one more transaction on the Ethereum network.  You will need enough ETH to pay the tx fee with the associated payload data.  I have a small amount of ETH left to facilitate the swap and after that is complete I will be selling all my remaining ETH.  Ethereum is a fundamentally broken system.

So if we take away all the burned coin what is the total supplay for this coin? dev could you say something , do you plan to make any bounty in the future like signature ? thank you for the info

There will be no more additional airdrops, giveaways, or bounties.  I have no need to hire any help to complete the code or host nodes.  The total coin supply will be under 250M URS.  The rest will be destroyed.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:09:08 AM

As I understand, you planning to leave 250 million coins. So, swapping will happen in the proportion of 4: 1 ( URHOC : URS)?
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

how much longer should I wait to become a rich man? lol,
astev

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:47:22 AM

As I understand, you planning to leave 250 million coins. So, swapping will happen in the proportion of 4: 1 ( URHOC : URS)?

nah probably in proportion of 1:1 , 500million is already in the burned address, another 250million is on another address, that leaves the 250 million URHOC holders.

Depends of course on how many of the people who joined giveaway are still here.
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

I cannot guarantee returns or endorse this as an investment.  This project is simply a means to escape the centralized currency system which exists in the current state of all cryptos and fiats.

nah probably in proportion of 1:1 , 500million is already in the burned address, another 250million is on another address, that leaves the 250 million URHOC holders.

Yes, you are correct.  It will be in a 1:1 proportion.  1 URHOC ethereum token will be redeemed for 1 URS.  It will be interesting to see how many people from the giveaway redeem their URHOC tokens for URS.  Undoubtedly, some will not for whatever reason.  I will post a cut off date for redemption once it is started.  If anyone has any question or needs help during the redemption process, I will be here to assist you.  Don't worry.  I will stretch out my hand and hold back the waters long enough to save my people from the coming centralized currency collapse.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

Nice that you are back, im looking forward to this.
shinysuit

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:36:28 AM
Merited by voteformeg (1)

Sneak peek at secret project code name Thoth:

samantadegrenet

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

Ratio should be 1 to 1 the rest will be burned i guess, not sure about just lets wait for dev info about ratio , so when the swap will start  this month or the next one? very exciting at the moment
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

I cannot guarantee returns or endorse this as an investment.  This project is simply a means to escape the centralized currency system which exists in the current state of all cryptos and fiats.

Yes, you are correct.  It will be in a 1:1 proportion.  1 URHOC ethereum token will be redeemed for 1 URS.  It will be interesting to see how many people from the giveaway redeem their URHOC tokens for URS.  Undoubtedly, some will not for whatever reason.  I will post a cut off date for redemption once it is started.  If anyone has any question or needs help during the redemption process, I will be here to assist you.  Don't worry.  I will stretch out my hand and hold back the waters long enough to save my people from the coming centralized currency collapse.

Man, its so refreshing to read responses like this.

Keep it up
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

Man, its so refreshing to read responses like this.

Keep it up

I am almost ready for the swap meantime still buy some cheap coin on etherdelta! Look promising to me ,  i would love to see URS at 1 dollars 8 months starting from today!

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Went2Moon

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:26:08 AM

shiny, what mathematical proof was written across the boxes? Just curious

shinysuit

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:41:49 AM

It's more just for the visual effect, a pi calculus example from the internet. No hidden message there  Wink

However I don't want to take away from the beautiful mathematics that is UR-calculus.
Went2Moon

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:57:38 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 03:47:56 PM by Went2Moon

It's more just for the visual effect, a pi calculus example from the internet. No hidden message there  Wink

However I don't want to take away from the beautiful mathematics that is UR-calculus.

calculus smackulus.... just one question, are you saying.. you're gonna implement casper protocol before eth? Or some semblance of it? Or you found a weakness and are already on gen 2? I never really liked Vitalik bc I sensed a lot of hubris from that guy. He's my real target in investing in this project... Everything else is a distraction imo, my real purpose in owning a piece of this project is to replace eth with urs... Make me proud DE

tarolog

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:00:57 AM

I would like to understand what kind of platform will be Yourchain. Something like Kickstarter, Kickiko or Ethereum (smart contracts and other?).
shinysuit

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:47:00 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 08:08:38 AM by shinysuit

It's more just for the visual effect, a pi calculus example from the internet. No hidden message there  Wink

calculus smacklus.... just one question, are you saying.. you're gonna implement casper protocol before eth? Or some semblance of it? Or you found a weakness and are already on gen 2? I never really liked Vitalik bc I sensed a lot of hubris from that guy. He's my real target in investing in this project... Everything else is a distraction imo, my real purpose in owning a piece of this project is to replace eth with urs... Make me proud DE

YOURChain operates via a shared “Micro Chain” premise where nodes are not required to replicate the entire blockchain. Multiple independent nodes coalesce their chain states to form a unified chain state. This sets the stage for a revolutionary breakthrough in blockchain technology. Bring on the Micro Chain and bring on URVM!

Basically YOURChain is forging a new path, implementing a solution removed from the centralized nature of Eth and Casper. DE will make us all proud.

I would like to understand what kind of platform will be Yourchain. Something like Kickstarter, Kickiko or Ethereum (smart contracts and other?).

On a much larger scale, with the implementation of URVM technology YOURChain will surpass modern day payment, clearing, and settlement systems. YOURChain is in a position to facilitate a seamless migration from all current centralized networks into a new paradigm.

Before I start giving off a tinge of hubris myself, I will humbly remind everyone and myself that the community of YOURChain will be the drivers of the revolution, scaling debates will be a thing of the past.

Edit: Thank you Went2Moon
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:13:23 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 08:24:04 AM by DecentralizeEconomics

Let it be known here that I have thrown away all my other false "cryptos"... There can be only one true Messiah.  How can ye covet a false crypto and be saved... I say it is impossible.  YOURChain is the one and only true savior of the free market, decentralized revolution.  All others are imposters.  I have had a vision from Satoshi, and he has shown me what is to come... The centralized cryptos will be punished for their greed.  The charts will bleed red, and the hodlers will drown in their losses.  This is what has been prophesized, and ye it is what will come to pass.  Let the fool scoff and count his profits that he has accrued from this centralized game for it is a false prophet!  I say these things unto you.  Be warned!

Did my children listen to the profitacy that was foretold and now has started to come to pass?

I say unto you this is only the beginning of the punishment for the centralizers.  They will laugh and say that their centralized "cryptos" will rise again, but it has been foretold not.  They will suffocate in their insolence and heresy.  Do you think that Satoshi would claim them?  Alas' they have abandoned the true path... We are the descendants of the original movement.  We have returned to claim our righteous place as heir to the legacy.  All others will fall before us.  Take note my children... this is the time of retribution against the false profits.  Only YOURChain will survive the coming storm.

shinysuit

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:52:42 AM

YOURChain is the only hope for Satoshi's vision to continue on
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

tanx for your advise to sell everything DE , i made some euro's by your advise , first it absolutly feld wrong and bad , but once i did it i feld more relax then i ever feld over the last 2 year.

i must confess that i saved a little but hey , we need some to swap our good old yourchain for the new URS to become the best off the best
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:46:55 PM

tanx for your advise to sell everything DE , i made some euro's by your advise , first it absolutly feld wrong and bad , but once i did it i feld more relax then i ever feld over the last 2 year.

i must confess that i saved a little but hey , we need some to swap our good old yourchain for the new URS to become the best off the best
Yes we must start otherwise is only bla bla bla it is not good! Do you think swap coin will start this month? what do you think about? any news about the website . I will buy some more at 1 sat each
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: