Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:48:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again!  (Read 82308 times)
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:23:14 PM

Why i can't find the coin on etherdelta?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

Too many promises that never been made, sounds like a traditional politician that was asking for a vote from his constituents and after that, became busy and forgot everything he said, the dev might be different, he might have tried to do his promises but he is lacking in terms of capability. But it doesn't matters at all, the coins we are holding has been given to us... FREE.... so we had no right to complain and ask anything.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

Too many promises that never been made, sounds like a traditional politician that was asking for a vote from his constituents and after that, became busy and forgot everything he said, the dev might be different, he might have tried to do his promises but he is lacking in terms of capability. But it doesn't matters at all, the coins we are holding has been given to us... FREE.... so we had no right to complain and ask anything.
well that is not for everyone the same situation , but that was my own decision , i buyed a lot more and still have fun with my URHOC , everytime DEV was dissapeared there was also a time that he came back and also he said just 2/3 days ago that he wasn't gone but still very busy with the project , still have a great believe in dev , he will be back and maybe with a BIG surprise
Mettius81

Activity: 491

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

Can some developer here check also Github profile in order to get information about the developing and/or other significant information?

I see that is active but dont have the skills to understand the code.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:14:09 PM

Can some developer here check also Github profile in order to get information about the developing and/or other significant information?

If you are talking about this one; https://github.com/yourchaincommunity/yourchaincommunity.github.io

I dont think there is a lot to dicipher since there are only about 80 lines of code.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

If you are talking about this one; https://github.com/yourchaincommunity/yourchaincommunity.github.io

I dont think there is a lot to dicipher since there are only about 80 lines of code.
Not much yet till now but it could be  possible that dev is working quite a lot on the backgrounds, we only have to wait till the next news from him
shinysuit

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

Not much yet till now but it could be  possible that dev is working quite a lot on the backgrounds, we only have to wait till the next news from him

This was an interim site before the most aesthetic site in crypto history is released but isn't the git repository of URS. DE has devised a way to ensure the enhanced URS PoS code will be the sole property of URS currency holders.

tarolog

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:34:57 AM

Some week ago DE told that is very close the moment of the SWAP. Based on what he said it should have happened one or two week ago.

Sometimes problems arise from scratch. Therefore, plans are one thing, and reality is another. Maybe we must have to wait another month.
12jeffy12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

Dev, did the free distribution ended already. I sent you a PM yesterday, bit didn't get anything yet.
Relaxedsense

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:19:23 AM

Dev, did the free distribution ended already. I sent you a PM yesterday, bit didn't get anything yet.

Read back please, do some research before you post crap.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

57 days left before the one year anniversary of the promised land. 299 days wandering in the desert of memes, only broken by a stopover by the oasis of swap.

Will DE bring us to the land of milk and honey?

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

57 days left before the one year anniversary of the promised land. 299 days wandering in the desert of memes, only broken by a stopover by the oasis of swap.

:DDD yeap thats was funny some time ago, but now already its not  Angry
i hope that before we will have 1 year anniversary we will have our own blockchain, so hope to see swap in march, cause dont think it will take place on february:/

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:53:35 PM

i hope that before we will have 1 year anniversary we will have our own blockchain, so hope to see swap in march, cause dont think it will take place on february:/

Fingers crossed, hoping DE comes out with some substantial updates soon. I badly want to know what Rchain alternative he has.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Relaxedsense

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

I do have a genuine question though; being that an additional ~275 mil URHOC will be burned and DE has 100 mil URHOC it will mean that DE almost owns 40% of the market. Now, I think the mighty DE should be royally compensated should he be able to bring truth to his word, but owning almost 40% of the market seems to considerable. Or is it just me?
pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:41:15 AM

If I am not wrong the dev said that the swap in this month
and delay swap in march ? Need a lot of time to do that. Keep patience

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

Swap should start soon as dev said last month, we do have to wait and be patiente this is the key.
pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:12:49 AM

Swap should start soon as dev said last month, we do have to wait and be patiente this is the key.

are you sure the swap will do in the last month?
where to see about that? yes, I know that be patience is the key. we need to know the exact date about the swap.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Relaxedsense

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

are you sure the swap will do in the last month?
where to see about that? yes, I know that be patience is the key. we need to know the exact date about the swap.

There is no date. You seem more like a bot wiht two accounts trying to reach your quota.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

I do have a genuine question though; being that an additional ~275 mil URHOC will be burned and DE has 100 mil URHOC it will mean that DE almost owns 40% of the market. Now, I think the mighty DE should be royally compensated should he be able to bring truth to his word, but owning almost 40% of the market seems to considerable. Or is it just me?

Its an airdrop and I consider he is worth holding those max % of tokens and once we have a swap in place and working prototype he should do similar airdrop with little urhoc or burn these over a period of time.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
shinysuit

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

The land of milk and honey is getting closer by the day.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: