Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again!  (Read 82307 times)
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:33:04 AM

DE probably has too much fun reading those way too serious comments about people being oh so sad that their big hope is crushed... I don't know...
I wouldn't come back either if there's so many people to laugh about

This dev will be back, I can almost guarantee he will necro this thread at least one more time, posting some more memes and alt right rants, he can't help himself, he's like a drug addict that needs another hit. The only thing different will be the community response, he won't change though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

It does not matter if DE comes back or does not come back, I think nobody expects him here, neither him nor his memes.
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

Therefore there is any chance developers appear once again. Maybe he waits best time ... Maybe Jule-June.

website still work https://yourchain.org/  and technical paper present - https://yourchain.org/downloads/
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:28:34 AM

Therefore there is any chance developers appear once again. Maybe he waits best time ... Maybe Jule-June.

website still work https://yourchain.org/  and technical paper present - https://yourchain.org/downloads/

rightnow we can not say that this project is dead, but there is a good chance that this is so, a DEV who is no longer present, a community that has lost hope, except dev, no one else knows if this project is for real or just a joke.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

I will keep this airdrop token of mine as a memorabilia. Unless DE shows up for a wonderful updates!  Cool
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

@kusumadewi if that were so, it would be enough for DE to come here and show what he is doing with the project, if he is doing something.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

I will keep this airdrop token of mine as a memorabilia. Unless DE shows up for a wonderful updates!  Cool

LOL, I already have lots of memorabilia from spam airdrops and other airdrops. My Ethereum wallet contains a lot of zero value tokens right now. Having URHOC tokens won't matter much - one of a dozen.  Shocked

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

I will keep this airdrop token of mine as a memorabilia. Unless DE shows up for a wonderful updates!  Cool

LOL, I already have lots of memorabilia from spam airdrops and other airdrops. My Ethereum wallet contains a lot of zero value tokens right now. Having URHOC tokens won't matter much - one of a dozen.  Shocked

No pain in holding those tokens which are worthless for now...We had a nice fun time with DE entertaining for almost a year...Show over guys...See you on another project but with different memes

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

I think, this Project was just there for his fun in his leisure time. Maybe he's busy again.

Or there's another possibility that it was for him to scam us. Although we didn't pay for the tokens, but some people were trading URHOC on etherdelta. Maybe... DE was selling some of his tokens. Just stating a possibility.

However, I have little hope till yourchain website is working. Cheesy
Mettius81

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

I think, this Project was just there for his fun in his leisure time. Maybe he's busy again.

Or there's another possibility that it was for him to scam us. Although we didn't pay for the tokens, but some people were trading URHOC on etherdelta. Maybe... DE was selling some of his tokens. Just stating a possibility.

I told the same think many months ago. This was really a nice fraud strategy. Many people bought on etherdelta, the people that didn't receive the airdrop. The only think that is strange for me is that behind the github account of yourchain there is SharedMoca, try to search who is on linkedin. The person that has this account appear trust and real, so i don't understand what happen.

bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

No pain in holding those tokens which are worthless for now...We had a nice fun time with DE entertaining for almost a year...Show over guys...See you on another project but with different memes

Don't forget that the username "DecentralizeEconomics" is a burnt one. No one in his right mind will ever believe a new project started by DE. What a waste of a Bitcointalk account. Do you know how rare is a Legendary account these days?

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:38:15 PM

I told the same think many months ago. This was really a nice fraud strategy. Many people bought on etherdelta, the people that didn't receive the airdrop. The only think that is strange for me is that behind the github account of yourchain there is SharedMoca, try to search who is on linkedin. The person that has this account appear trust and real, so i don't understand what happen.

His github account is active. He made some commits this June also.
Either he is too busy. Or he scammed us. Huh
Graham Ade

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

Where is the dev, does anyone know his name, can we contact him?
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

How do you feel scammed for a token which was distributed free via airdrop? Either you missed out the airdrop or you bought it in a high from etherdelta.I don't see it as a scam. Most of the projects from past a year have been abandoned by team...so who is to blame for them?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Doddolo

Activity: 586

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

So DE has gone forever? That's very sad.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:58:03 PM

do not focus on this project, there are still many more promising projects of this project, here are only dreams and dreams.
Doddolo

Activity: 586

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

do not focus on this project, there are still many more promising projects of this project, here are only dreams and dreams.
Thanks for your advice. I will look for others projects.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

Thanks for your advice. I will look for others projects.

Best time to look for that 100x coin, where almost every altcoins is the cheapest they had been after the 2017 bullrun. I'm sure you'll be able to pick one from the dozens of new coin launch in the announcement section.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Mettius81

Activity: 491

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

How do you feel scammed for a token which was distributed free via airdrop? Either you missed out the airdrop or you bought it in a high from etherdelta.I don't see it as a scam. Most of the projects from past a year have been abandoned by team...so who is to blame for them?

Eventually DE scammed the peoples that didnt partecipate on airdrop but bought URHOC, but the airdrop holders not. Is also possibile that he sold his token because he has created attention trought thia topic. Interesting SCAM strategy.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:23:34 PM

I'm not going to say it's a scam but just a games that has been rigged in some rounds of this part but it's not finished yet, it's true that I do not see the hand with which DE plays, but mine still in my hands and I'll keep playing.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: