Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again!  (Read 82308 times)
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:26:21 PM

Im with YOUR chain Grin hope there will be an exchange to add this token
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tigertigertiger

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 05:04:00 PM

i hope to hear some more information in the coming days/weeks , like to be part of this MOVEMENT , do you have some new's about this yourchain movement DE ?, saw that is was some time ago since you where online

And he was never seen again
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 08:32:58 PM

i hope to hear some more information in the coming days/weeks , like to be part of this MOVEMENT , do you have some new's about this yourchain movement DE ?, saw that is was some time ago since you where online

And he was never seen again

Is there any news on the project? long time the dev does not update the thread, we hope there is some news in the future i still have all airdrop since 2017.
NadiaHel

Activity: 336
Merit: 203

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 10:43:06 AM

@lisasteca if you start reading this thread from the beginning you will see that all have been empty words, lies, and make people wait for something to happen that will never happen, do not waste your time and keep going.
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 03:38:34 PM

@lisasteca if you start reading this thread from the beginning you will see that all have been empty words, lies, and make people wait for something to happen that will never happen, do not waste your time and keep going.

the absurd thing is that this legendary member has also taken the merits for this scam project and never got any negative trust. Many will say that it was free coin , yes true, free coin for all,  but many had to buy them on exchange, for example I lost some money not much but i lost!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:29:02 AM

could not resist checking again if something is changed but think that this thread could be closed by now because it seems all to be dead as can be
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 10:52:55 PM

could not resist checking again if something is changed but think that this thread could be closed by now because it seems all to be dead as can be

The dev was a liar about everything, in the end he opened a new thread asking for money for his new project, luckily no one gave him anything , it would have been lost money.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 12:20:09 AM

I have been reading this thread and contemplating the future of crypto for the past few years...

It saddens me that crypto has lost almost all of its original intent and purpose.  I have seen many things in my almost decade of crypto involvement.  Having witnessed the rise of BTC from a truly decentralized currency into a fully centralized one and having witnessed the rise and fall of NXT at the hands of the centralizers, I have come to a realization.  I have been working on something, which if I am successful will revolutionize the future for the entire world.  As I make more progress, I will update this thread.  Do not worry... I will not forget my loyal followers.  URHOC holders will be included in this vision for the future.

To all the naysayers... Rome wasn't built in a day.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 01:00:22 AM

Wow! Perhaps the new arrival of Satoshi would less surprise me than the return of the developer. I bought a lot of popcorn.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 04:26:07 PM

I have been reading this thread and contemplating the future of crypto for the past few years...

It saddens me that crypto has lost almost all of its original intent and purpose.  I have seen many things in my almost decade of crypto involvement.  Having witnessed the rise of BTC from a truly decentralized currency into a fully centralized one and having witnessed the rise and fall of NXT at the hands of the centralizers, I have come to a realization.  I have been working on something, which if I am successful will revolutionize the future for the entire world.  As I make more progress, I will update this thread.  Do not worry... I will not forget my loyal followers.  URHOC holders will be included in this vision for the future.

To all the naysayers... Rome wasn't built in a day.
i aspected the thread almost as dead D.E , very surprising to see you back, but maybe i could have known , you are a fighter , you will not give up , if you say you are working on a revelutionary project that is only good news for all of us , "almost"all of us i guess , , will follow your announcements closely
tigertigertiger

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 09:49:37 PM

holding for 1471 days and 16 hrs 
tigertigertiger

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 07:53:58 PM

Another year has passed. Where is our mighty god?
AngeloMike

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2022, 08:47:58 PM

SCAM as RChain so much has been done there
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100]
  Print  

Jump to: