Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:20:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need better Alexa Rank  (Read 701 times)
neowne (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:33:34 PM

hello

maybe someone can help me on this. I had an alexa rank under 200k, then my domain had some problems and my site was offline for about 1 month. And now my alexa rank is above 1.2 million since about 2-3 months. Does anyone know how to get back to the old rank? Thanks for your help!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:12:13 PM

If your website reached 200k legitimately, then you should be able to gain that rank again by carrying on and keeping the visitors flowing.

I don't think Alexa rankings are very important either way, but I'm not entirely sure on that.
neowne (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:19:40 PM

If your website reached 200k legitimately, then you should be able to gain that rank again by carrying on and keeping the visitors flowing.

I don't think Alexa rankings are very important either way, but I'm not entirely sure on that.

I know, i don't care too much about the rank either, but mellowads (bitcoin advertising network) just blocked my site. So i got no more income on my site, unless i reach the rank again under 200k. The first time, it took minimum 6 months to get there.
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:19:10 AM

I think sending traffic from traffic exchanger can also help you to get higher rank on alexa but don't know how they consider this traffics. They are not bots atleast so may be they will just consider those traffic as legit one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:45:03 PM

Just do again what you did in the past to reach to 200k rank.

I think if you lost the position once, you need to do everything again to get enough traffic to boost your rank to better positions. That is why you can't left your site without working for much time... It's always good to check how it's going the traffic and workability or you can regret later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Cxinbolen

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:35:30 PM

I don't think that is how it works. As far as i know is alexa only counting the visitors which visit your site with an Alexa toolbar, "http://www.alexa.com/toolbar"

And makes their rankings based upon those visits.

"Alexa’s traffic estimates and ranks are based on the browsing behavior of people in our global data panel which is a sample of all internet users.

Alexa’s Traffic Ranks are based on the traffic data provided by users in Alexa’s global data panel over a rolling 3 month period. Traffic Ranks are updated daily. A site’s ranking is based on a combined measure of Unique Visitors and Pageviews. Unique Visitors are determined by the number of unique Alexa users who visit a site on a given day. Pageviews are the total number of Alexa user URL requests for a site. However, multiple requests for the same URL on the same day by the same user are counted as a single Pageview. The site with the highest combination of unique visitors and pageviews is ranked #1. Additionally, we employ data normalization to correct for biases that may occur in our data."

That's weird. I know for a fact that there have been services where people use HitLeap or other traffic exchange traffic to boost Alexa rankings... this was a while ago, though. Maybe they've changed it since then? I don't see how anyone could specifically get Alexa toolbar user traffic to boost ranks.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 09:31:09 AM

I think sending traffic from traffic exchanger can also help you to get higher rank on alexa but don't know how they consider this traffics. They are not bots atleast so may be they will just consider those traffic as legit one.
I don't think that is how it works. As far as i know is alexa only counting the visitors which visit your site with an Alexa toolbar, "http://www.alexa.com/toolbar"

"Alexa’s traffic estimates and ranks are based on the browsing behavior of people in our global data panel which is a sample of all internet users.

Alexa’s Traffic Ranks are based on the traffic data provided by users in Alexa’s global data panel over a rolling 3 month period. Traffic Ranks are updated daily. A site’s ranking is based on a combined measure of Unique Visitors and Pageviews. Unique Visitors are determined by the number of unique Alexa users who visit a site on a given day. Pageviews are the total number of Alexa user URL requests for a site. However, multiple requests for the same URL on the same day by the same user are counted as a single Pageview. The site with the highest combination of unique visitors and pageviews is ranked #1. Additionally, we employ data normalization to correct for biases that may occur in our data."

Alexa ranks websites that aren't using their premium code off of users with the toolbar and major search engine results. Putting a traffic exchange on your website will help your Alexa's ranking if you have it SEO optimized and use something like Google Analytics or other major page tracking websites code that Alexa can pull from.

Using manual traffic exchanges will help boost your ranking or exchanges such as rankboostup. Manual exchanges will have a better chance of obtaining users that have the toolbar enabled. Auto exchanges are usually desktop software where Alexa can't reach and would require another source of data such as the Analytics mentioned above.
neowne (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:53:29 PM

Alexa ranks websites that aren't using their premium code off of users with the toolbar and major search engine results. Putting a traffic exchange on your website will help your Alexa's ranking if you have it SEO optimized and use something like Google Analytics or other major page tracking websites code that Alexa can pull from.

Using manual traffic exchanges will help boost your ranking or exchanges such as rankboostup. Manual exchanges will have a better chance of obtaining users that have the toolbar enabled. Auto exchanges are usually desktop software where Alexa can't reach and would require another source of data such as the Analytics mentioned above.

Thanks for all the answers, can you maybe recommend any fair priced site, to get manual traffic exchange? the one i tried, did not change anything Sad
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

Thanks for all the answers, can you maybe recommend any fair priced site, to get manual traffic exchange? the one i tried, did not change anything Sad

Here are a few that should help you get started,

hitleap.com
rankboostup.com
10khits.com
easyhits4u.com

A google search will provide more options than listed here and will be your best source.
neowne (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:37:27 PM

hitleap.com
rankboostup.com
10khits.com
easyhits4u.com

A google search will provide more options than listed here and will be your best source.

Thanks for your help! I already googled it, and tried hitleap. But it did not change anything. So i thought you might know a good one. Thanks for the list, i may try one out.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:47:04 PM

hitleap.com
rankboostup.com
10khits.com
easyhits4u.com

Thanks for your help! I already googled it, and tried hitleap. But it did not change anything. So i thought you might know a good one. Thanks for the list, i may try one out.
You tried hitleap in the sense? You viewed their sites in exchange of they viewing yours ? Its not worth it but if you really want the results then buy some traffic ( I prefer Auto-Exchange over Manual ) , it will help you increase the traffic .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
radhwane

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:27:19 PM

I offer you EXPRESS ADS this type of advertisement in our platform https://ebitclix.com  is very good to get best results in alexa ranking our members are real , no bots ,
More info visit our ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835468.0  to see how our EXPRRSS ADS work
We have promotions and you can benefits from our running offers
neowne (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:10:16 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 09:22:26 PM by neowne

hitleap.com
rankboostup.com
10khits.com
easyhits4u.com

You tried hitleap in the sense? You viewed their sites in exchange of they viewing yours ? Its not worth it but if you really want the results then buy some traffic ( I prefer Auto-Exchange over Manual ) , it will help you increase the traffic .

No, i bought over 120K views last month on hitleap, but nothing changed on my rank  Sad Huh
AppleBTC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:22:19 AM

if you need real traffic, it would be better to update your site often with a lot of good and attractive contents, that way, peoples will go back to check out your site often.
pauljumbo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 08:47:49 AM

just keep promoting your website you will get their soon
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:04:30 PM

There are a couple of ways that u can achieve that. I would suggest Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Basically, it is optimizing your site to appear in google searches at the first few pages(which people tend to see) when they search for certain stuff. If you are new to it, you can watch tutorials videos on youtube which would help you immensely or refer to the links below. Cheers and good luck!

Some useful links:
http://searchengineland.com/5-must-dos-seo-267750
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyiikzjg9a0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: