Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATED]Create UNLIMITED Amazon AWS accounts and get FREE VPS  (Read 23468 times)
nofee

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:36:21 PM

Just bought the methode via selly, so i think he is not scammer. There are two methodes on zip file. Nothing new in his methode, you can find this tutorial on internet and I used this methode too before and it's work . .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goodmoon

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:59:55 PM

This scammer seller keep saying:
"You failed to prove your blockchain transaction, i can't find your transcation in my pastecoin.com account."

this is my transcation via blockchain:
https://blockchain.info/tx/8df73527aaaaf0ff6e209caecfa4fe2249acffa79510e790f31ab2ef18c7d434

see below picture from my pastecoin account:

https://i.imgur.com/xmdSn4W.jpg

and this scammer seller tell me to go to pastecoin.com to ask refund, check below picture of my email account to see what pastecoin.com support replied:

https://i.imgur.com/bMYbt50.jpg

this stupid scammer keep editing his post again and again. changed description of method and changed autobuy link from pastecoin to selly.gg and so on...

everybody don't want to be scammed should avoid this stupid scammer.

Agree with you and thanks for proof.
This seller (@normanbc) is truly SCAMMER. BEWARE !! DONT TRUST REVIEWS anymore.
Do not reply my PM, Do not answer my skype. 100% SCAMMER!!

See this please ====> https://i.imgur.com/mharEak.png
Ok, I was busy responding to your other nick. Now I see you and goodmoon are both the same persona.

What a ridiculous and stupid scammer you are. how do you know we are same person?   we both on your skype so we are same person? same person paid you twice?  you better go think about a new scammers excuse.

You should take my money to buy some book to learn first.

EVERYBODY DON'T WANT TO WASTE MONEY AND TIME SHOULD AVOID THIS STUPID SCAMMER!!!

"I PM you before

So you may see this bro https://i.imgur.com/9aTBEu0.jpg (https://i.imgur.com/9aTBEu0.jpg)
and I got this STUCK for 3 days https://i.imgur.com/NNgWx54.jpg (https://i.imgur.com/NNgWx54.jpg)

I don't want my money back. My mistake is trust to you

You don't reply my PM even you are Online and I'm tired waiting for you in skype. I deleted you

I think you should know your BAD persona too. In fact, you are not good seller
"

I don't want to deal with low-brain morons as clients, I asked for your wallet.
Let it me know and stop crying for your $10 and still you'll keep the method, like if I was interested on your  money for free.. you BOUGHT something you know, but' it's ok, you are fool enough  to  make a living from internet marketing.

This is the last time I respond to your comments. Just send your wallet and Ill refund. I already contacted Mods sot hey can follow-up with my refund via PM.

I deal with intelligent marketers who want to succeed on internet marketing, you low level players crying for a few bucks don't belong to my clients group.

Stop embarrassing yourself stupid frustrated kids and read again what I told you before.  

Anyway, this is a lesson for all those who sell here, be careful with this ignorant people who just buy and ask refund to get free things. It's not my fault that your only neuron don't let you follow simple instructions.

Hopely you can spend your money on an English course so you can at least spell well, loser

TELL ME:

1. Did i send money to blockchain?

2. Do you think i and hendyka777 are same person?

3. made video on April 11 and sell it on bitcointalk on April 19, don't know there is a big aws update on April 14 caused that method can't work anymore. who is stupid ?

Naokia980

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 12:01:22 AM

If you have enough facts just post it in Scam Accusations.

normanbc (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:08:32 AM

Just bought the methode via selly, so i think he is not scammer. There are two methodes on zip file. Nothing new in his methode, you can find this tutorial on internet and I used this methode too before and it's work . .
Thank you  for your post. What is  not new for you is new for others.
The complete method is not free on internet  for all. If you need any help let me know.

Log Splitter Machines Homemade
goodmoon

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:25:33 AM

TELL ME:

3. made video on April 11 and sell it on bitcointalk on April 19, don't know there is a big aws update on April 14 caused that method can't work anymore. who is stupid ?

Are you so dumb that you still wan to know that  You are the stupid one  who can't read and  still is  spreading your ignorance? Go away wannabe expert.
See the date of the first review.

Why didn't answer my question? you asked that before, tell me if you know the answer now.

btw, you always edit your product description, i don't have time to ready your garbage daily.
normanbc (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:36:30 AM

TELL ME:

Are you so dumb that you still wan to know that  You are the stupid one  who can't read and  still is  spreading your ignorance? Go away wannabe expert.

Why didn't answer my question? you asked that before, tell me if you know the answer now.

btw, you always edit your product description, i don't have time to ready your garbage daily.
LOl, learn to spell my son, you already got your refund. Stop trolling.

goodmoon

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:44:11 AM

TELL ME:

SON, let me teach you. as a seller, if you can't provide buyer what you should provide, you should refund it. don't just say one by one stupid excuse.
normanbc (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:02:48 AM

TELL ME:

Did I tell your mom to

SON, let me teach you. as a seller, if you can't provide buyer what you should provide, you should refund it. don't just say one by one stupid excuse.

You can't teach your dad anything retarded kid. Learn internet marketing a little and stop coming here to steal  products.

hendyka777

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:59:10 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 03:27:27 AM by hendyka777

I'm not crying for money.
I'm not ask for refund. You already read my post bro. READ AGAIN!!
You are very rude. The worst seller I've ever met.
goodmoon

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:26:44 AM

TELL ME:

Did I tell your mom to

You can't teach your dad anything retarded kid. Learn internet marketing a little and stop coming here to steal  products.

I paid and i didn't get what i paid for, then ask refund,  you think i want to steal your garbage product?
My stupid son, you are so funny. 

normanbc (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:30:56 PM

TELL ME:

Did I tell your mom to

I paid and i didn't get what i paid for, then ask refund,  you think i want to steal your garbage product?
Whatever you tried to say, keep bumping my thread retarded kid.  Grin

goodmoon

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:23:50 PM

TELL ME:

Did I tell your mom to

Whatever you tried to say, keep bumping my thread retarded kid.  Grin

yes i know that of course. i do that just because there's something more important.
you need to say sorry and thank you to me. lol.
normanbc (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:38:04 PM

"thank you to me"? ha-ha what a top-level writing skills you have. Keep trying.

fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:26:13 PM

Just sent you a PM and added you on skype. Thanks!
normanbc (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:35:00 AM

UPDATED:
YOU'LL SPEND AROUND $5 TO GET A VCC FUNDED.
IT WORKS FOR SEMRUSH TRIALS TOO.

ADD ME ON SKYPE IF YOU WANT TO BUY METHOD.

balotelli

Activity: 298
Merit: 104

Why Always Me,.

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:28:43 AM

can i know the vcc provide?

What Was Your Reason On Earth?
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546