Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:46:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how do u think the combination of gaming and blockchain?  (Read 215 times)
ugt (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

ugchain.org

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:23:51 AM

There are many combinations of blockchain and other industry such as financial,supply chain and so on .
How do u guys think the blockchain adoptions of  gaming industry and the related tokens?

ugChain ● Decentralized Gaming Ecosystem ● Bounty Thread
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:38:19 AM

it would be limited to the gamers so i guess thats not a good idea

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1356

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:41:06 AM

I feel like it doesn't really work and it isn't good idea.
One thing comes to my mind is that making crypto backed in game money, only it may work with micro transactions. But they should somehow stabilize its price.
n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:59:49 AM

Actually, it is already being worked out. You may want check at my signature below. It is claimed to bridge the gap of gamers and developers for sustainability. I'm actually interested on the asset building stack as I suspect that the in-game purchases are treated as an asset therefore becomes tradable forming a community and marketplace.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:10:28 AM

There are already crypto that used to gaming purpose
The idea isn't bad i think,there are many gamers out there and by combining it to blockchain it will be profitable for sure
ugt (OP)

ugchain.org

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:12:00 AM

Actually, it is already being worked out. You may want check at my signature below. It is claimed to bridge the gap of gamers and developers for sustainability. I'm actually interested on the asset building stack as I suspect that the in-game purchases are treated as an asset therefore becomes tradable forming a community and marketplace.
well,i will check it .many thanks!

Blackcloud

Activity: 111

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:47:50 AM

I think gaming is one the industry that benefits the most from blockchain. Sure, it's not as big as some other industries like fintech, healthcare, etc but gamers are always early adopters in new technology. I think gaming is the application that has the best bet of getting mass adoption of blockchain technology

ugt (OP)

ugchain.org

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:00:32 AM

yep!!I love gamers cause they are willing to accept new games and new techs also many of them love to send feedbacks. That's really great

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:10:51 AM

That's a great idea and it's actually taking place right now in the gaming industry. We actually had a campaign on this forum advertising their project. I actually supported their project and I still do, because it's a really nice one.

You probably already heard about the Enjin platform, if you didn't, just google it, and you will see one of the many applications of the blockchain for the gaming industry. In their case, they provide a way to build and exchange game items across multiple games and gaming platforms.

So tokenization of in-game money & items is just one of the possible applications of the blockchain, but there are many others.
You can check this article on cointelegraph.com, that talks about other projects:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-best-thing-for-gaming-since-invention-of-internet

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ugt (OP)

ugchain.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:49:16 AM

That's a great idea and it's actually taking place right now in the gaming industry. We actually had a campaign on this forum advertising their project. I actually supported their project and I still do, because it's a really nice one.

You probably already heard about the Enjin platform, if you didn't, just google it, and you will see one of the many applications of the blockchain for the gaming industry. In their case, they provide a way to build and exchange game items across multiple games and gaming platforms.

So tokenization of in-game money & items is just one of the possible applications of the blockchain, but there are many others.
You can check this article on cointelegraph.com, that talks about other projects:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-best-thing-for-gaming-since-invention-of-internet

I've heard it before but I'll check it again.Thank you

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:22:25 PM

as the follows on excess as client might gains of early phase with benefit as attaining field with the offers
to collects of returns as improving of use with the shifts as the level of expectation.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: