Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 3178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 379563 times)
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:45:21 PM

I am for buy.100mln gbp start up price,5% discount if pay with btc,i dont accept euro or dollar
Who give more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:16:49 PM

Josep Maria Bartomeu should leave Barca immediately. He is a total mess and is making everyone confused with Messi's contract. He has been saying months ago that Messi signed the contract for 2018, but other members of the executive are saying that the contract has not been signed. This is not professional, some people say one thing, others say another, meanwhile Barca fans are on panic mode at the thought of Messi leaving to another team, and spanish football fans in general don't want to lose Messi from the spanish league. I think this is why Neymar left, they seem like a mess when dealing with the contracts.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:43:39 PM

Recently surfaced that Manchester City are in talks with Messi's agent and are willing to pay his buyout clause(300 mil). It is going to be very interesting how Barcelona will react if Messi agrees t the deal. Barcelona will be incredibly rich but how will they buy? Going to be a really big cause of concerns if the deal does go through. Just rumors as of now.

This is a typical way of telling Barcelona increase my wages more, throw more money at me, Barcelona will never allow him to leave until he is 33 - 34 maybe yes then they will. If you are not aware he's not signed his contract and it's obvious his agent is trying this tactic, either way he gets richer, if he does lands at city he could easily earn 8 - 10 per week. As a Manchester United fan I hope that never happens.
Strike the iron while it's hot. This is just one of the strategies to get what you want. With the transfer of Neymar, Messi has the golden chance to increase his income. No doubt Barcelona will fill his mouth with money and they will never ever allow this transfer to take place. Also, Messi won't go himself but obviously he is not gonna reveal it.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:02:01 PM

PSG seems to have won the race for Monaco's Mbappe as they seek to secure the services of the young Frenchman for the fee of 128M Pounds and to sweeten the deal, PSG have added Lucas Moura as well. They are also said to be interested in Monaco's Fabinho. It seems that PSG are using the tactics of Bayern Munich where they cripple their local opponents by buying their star players. I am certainly sure that PSG have broken the UEFA FFP and they need to be banned from UEFA competitions for a year or two.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:44:48 PM

Josep Maria Bartomeu should leave Barca immediately. He is a total mess and is making everyone confused with Messi's contract. He has been saying months ago that Messi signed the contract for 2018, but other members of the executive are saying that the contract has not been signed. This is not professional, some people say one thing, others say another, meanwhile Barca fans are on panic mode at the thought of Messi leaving to another team, and spanish football fans in general don't want to lose Messi from the spanish league. I think this is why Neymar left, they seem like a mess when dealing with the contracts.

But now Barcelcona FC is sueing Neymar for the sum of 8.5M euro for leaving early in his contract and now want him to return a renewal bonus he was paid when he signed a new five-year deal.
Source: http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41014149

Also Messi wants to leave Barca too for Manchester United?
Might fill the void that the Swede King has left while healing from his injury received during last season.

Looks like Neymar doesn't care from his instragram photos posted by Messi himself after the trade was done.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4813916/Neymar-reunited-former-Barcelona-team-mates.html

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:35:59 PM

But now Barcelcona FC is sueing Neymar for the sum of 8.5M euro for leaving early in his contract and now want him to return a renewal bonus he was paid when he signed a new five-year deal.

This rather shameful on the part of Barcelona damn, I believe Neymar is on the right here and he should counter sue for the money that Barcelona are refusing to pay his father for his contract renewal last season. This act shows that the club is in total disarray for a player they signed and had so many problems which included their then President resigning .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:11:59 AM

This rather shameful on the part of Barcelona damn, I believe Neymar is on the right here and he should counter sue for the money that Barcelona are refusing to pay his father for his contract renewal last season. This act shows that the club is in total disarray for a player they signed and had so many problems which included their then President resigning .

This Neymar transfer is full of news though, i thought Barcelona is already clear with Neymar.
New update Football summer transfer.
Wesley Hoedt - From Lazio to Southampton with £15.4m fee.
Nikola Kalinic - From Fiorentina to Milan.
Joao Cancelo - From Valencia to Inter.
Sam Gallagher - From Southampton to Birmingham City for season-long loan.
Geoffrey Kondogbia - From Inter Milan to Valencia CF for 1-year loan with option to buy.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:34:47 AM

Borussia have rejected a 13Om offer from Barcelona for Ousmane Dembele, report Sky Germany.
Oh Barcelona, I hope you guys can stand up to the test of life, do not you regret to have released Neymar.

It's amazing how these clubs are standing up for themselves and rejecting the might of the 'all powerful Barca'.  It looks like the transfer windows in the future will get crazier as none of the clubs are willing to let go of their star players.

But it's really Barca's and Real's fault as they started the whole 'buy them at any cost' era of transfer windows.  Now it has back fired on them.  Plus BVB and Liverpool know Barca has lots of bullets from the Neymar deal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:38:38 AM

Borussia have rejected a 13Om offer from Barcelona for Ousmane Dembele, report Sky Germany.
Oh Barcelona, I hope you guys can stand up to the test of life, do not you regret to have released Neymar.

It's amazing how these clubs are standing up for themselves and rejecting the might of the 'all powerful Barca'.  It looks like the transfer windows in the future will get crazier as none of the clubs are willing to let go of their star players.

But it's really Barca's and Real's fault as they started the whole 'buy them at any cost' era of transfer windows.  Now it has back fired on them.  Plus BVB and Liverpool know Barca has lots of bullets from the Neymar deal.
Barcelona has reportedly up their bid for Liverpool's Coutinho to 138M pounds and I believe that the merseyside team will part with the player for thay amount of money. I think it's very late for Liverpool to get a suitable replacement should Coutinho leave, they should definitely sell.

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:51:37 AM

Breaking News!!!
Before the fourth bid from Barcelona for Coutinho for 138m came, Liverpool had easily rejected it. (Liverpool Echo)
when Barcelona will stop wasting their time chasing Coutinho who already firmly will not be sold by liverpool?
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:25:18 PM

Also Messi wants to leave Barca too for Manchester United?
Might fill the void that the Swede King has left while healing from his injury received during last season.

Looks like Neymar doesn't care from his instragram photos posted by Messi himself after the trade was done.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4813916/Neymar-reunited-former-Barcelona-team-mates.html

The Messi rumor is that Machensted United is paying 300M for him for 2018, it has not been confirmed by anyone, it's just a rumor. I am looking forward to see what finally happens with Messi. If Barca loses then Barca is going to be in massive problems, the team is losing so many good players and no new players of similar level replacing them.

Hristo Stoichkov said in an interview that Barca is doing a mess with player's contracts.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:56:36 PM

Paris Saint Germain are still in talks with Monaco looking to buy Mbappe he sad before that he would remain at Monaco until next season but PSG looking to add Lucas Moura in the the exchange deal and it would be worth approximately 140 million Euro Real Madrid still intrested in Mbappe but i don't think they will move for him as they have Asensio getiing the job done while Jose Mourinho looked to be cooled down over signing Persic from Inter Mailain after the italien side have rejected 45Million£ for their player and i think that Ibrahimovic will be the last player to join united in this summer Zlatan will challenge Lukaku for 1st spot and it will make both teams trying to give thier best each game
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:06:57 PM

Paris Saint Germain are still in talks with Monaco looking to buy Mbappe he sad before that he would remain at Monaco until next season but PSG looking to add Lucas Moura in the the exchange deal and it would be worth approximately 140 million Euro Real Madrid still intrested in Mbappe but i don't think they will move for him as they have Asensio getiing the job done while Jose Mourinho looked to be cooled down over signing Persic from Inter Mailain after the italien side have rejected 45Million£ for their player and i think that Ibrahimovic will be the last player to join united in this summer Zlatan will challenge Lukaku for 1st spot and it will make both teams trying to give thier best each game
yes i also agree with you, ibrahimovic will be joined again with MU in this season. Adidas shop in USA has been realased ibrahimovic jersey (with number 10) for sale. it will be a great season for manchester united if ibra ft lukaku! awesome!

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
revo1044

Activity: 305

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

Since he chose the money, he would destroy his talent in Paris if he wanted football to go to Real Madrid, but money is the ruler
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:45:11 PM

Yes PSG copy Bayern tactic,i hope Mbepe will stay,Monaco fans went to street .There want Mbepe to stay.I think 220 mln transfer is enough .UEFA is already looking at Naymar transfer yet another like that could be to much.Iniesta also very frustrated how Barca is doing on transfer market.It is possible that Barca will stay only with Paulinho.Buy Di Maria fast,he is still one of the best midfield of the world

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:20:51 PM

it is very odd looking that Barcelona is going to bid in a row third time. now they are preparing a bid for the best player of Liverpool. this Brazilian is very important for the all red side that is why Liverpool FC is not interested to sell thier vital player but Barcelona has taken different types of strategies to grab Coutinho regarding make up the position of another Brazilian superstar Neymar Jr. the Catalan club is using Coutinho's relative as a push factor to move to the Catalina side. this is very shameful.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:15:13 PM

Breaking News!!!
Before the fourth bid from Barcelona for Coutinho for 138m came, Liverpool had easily rejected it. (Liverpool Echo)
when Barcelona will stop wasting their time chasing Coutinho who already firmly will not be sold by liverpool?
I think Barcelona should just stop wasting their time chasing Coutinho and start looking out for other prospects because Liverpool are not in the mood of selling at all, They should focus their attention on Ousmane Dembele because Dortmund are willing to sell for just the right amount. Shame that Barca cant seen to attract the best players anymore.
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:18:55 PM

Breaking News!!!
in my point of view Barcelona currently looks panic that the league already begin but they still don't have targeted player although bids with high price but no one interested to joined them so i think it does cross into their mind that they're regreted sold Neymar and they situations doesn't looks good to facing upcoming match with no Suarez and only Messi himself playing

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:48:35 PM

One year ago Dembele was bought by BVB for 10 mln,Mbepe who was Mbepeone year ago,Aubameyang yet another example.Whowas Inieste long time ago,Xavi and other top Barca player .Now educated by Barca Alcantara is playing for Bayern,Bartra for BVB,Thello for PSG etc,something not good is happening with Barca thay are loosing his style

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:02:38 PM

One year ago Dembele was bought by BVB for 10 mln,Mbepe who was Mbepeone year ago,Aubameyang yet another example.Whowas Inieste long time ago,Xavi and other top Barca player .Now educated by Barca Alcantara is playing for Bayern,Bartra for BVB,Thello for PSG etc,something not good is happening with Barca thay are loosing his style
Barcelona management is chaotic, I think because barca have lost neymar so barca demand neymar to return the loyalty contract and neymar also has demanded behind barca because barca not pay the rest of loyalty contract that should have got neymar.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 3178 »
  Print  

Jump to: