Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Early-stage fintech web3 neobank is looking for venture and angel investors.  (Read 58 times)
oolalula (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 11:03:28 AM

Discover a game-changing opportunity in neobanking. Check out our pitch deck now! And consider an exclusive limited-time offer inside.

http://tinyurl.com/yczk4kup

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Myleschetty

Activity: 1154
Merit: 77

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 04:24:19 PM

Discover a game-changing opportunity in neobanking. Check out our pitch deck now! And consider an exclusive limited-time offer inside.

http://tinyurl.com/yczk4kup

First, you said the fintech name was Web3 NeoBank but after looking at the PDF file you added what I see is Nostro Bank.
Second, this is the year 2024 and according to my research, Neo Bank is one of the old projects that was created to treat cryptocurrency the exact way the institutional banks operated. Why would anyone ignore the freedom and liberation they are getting through the decentralized project and choose centralized of course only newbie crypto investors will do that.
oolalula (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 11:04:03 PM

Thank you very much for your questions. Let me answer )

First, you said the fintech name was Web3 NeoBank but after looking at the PDF file you added what I see is Nostro Bank.

Web3 and neobank are categories of the investment opportunity, the same as real estate or publicly traded assets. Nostro Bank is the name of the project, and Nostro Corp. is the company's name. I hope now it's clear.

Second, this is the year 2024 and according to my research, Neo Bank is one of the old projects that was created to treat cryptocurrency the exact way the institutional banks operated.

Neobanks are financial companies with limited bank licenses that operate fully remotely without physical branch networks. Examples of neobanks include Revolut, Mercury, and Payoneer. A financial company cannot open bank accounts and conduct fiat transactions without the appropriate regulatory license. Having such a license and conducting operations online turns the company into a neobank.

Why would anyone ignore the freedom and liberation they are getting through the decentralized project and choose centralized of course only newbie crypto investors will do that.

Let me ask you a question - how often do you use cryptocurrency for everyday purchases? You will answer NEVER. Not because you can't use it, but because you simply don't use it, that's all. The total cap of crypto is over USD 2.4 trillion. There are 360 million business entities worldwide. And less than 20,000 businesses accept crypto. This amount correlates with alt-coins quantity, as most of the businesses are the developers of those alt-coins. Finally, almost all crypto transactions are nothing more than financial speculations on the cryptocurrency stock exchanges without any impact on the real economy. Moreover, while financial speculation with crypto is a zero-sum game, real resources are spent to support the global ecosystem without usefulness.

Nostro doesn't lead the community to ignore freedom and liberation. Nostro creates a new-gen ecosystem to reintegrate USD 2.4 trillion of cryptocurrency into the real economy. We provide all possible advantages to businesses involved, offering flexible tools for operating with fiat and crypto without changing their business processes. We also offer numerous advantages to individuals, allowing them to legally pay for commodities, goods, products, or services with cryptocurrency. Imagine enjoying your BTC more when your favorite grocery store starts accepting crypto, enabling you to pay instantly with a simple NFC on your smartphone without converting it to fiat currency.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: