Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn Bitcoin Trading in Real-Time?  (Read 1594 times)
HAXONIC (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:19:28 PM

i think a couple of bitcoin exchanges had a demo account that you could use with something like 1000BTC in it to test things. go check out Kraken i think they had that.

but in my opinion you don't really need fake/demo account in crypto trading world. the minimum amount required to trade is very small. for example many sites have a minimum of 0.0001-0.0005BTC and that is less than a dollar.
things here are nothing like Forex or Stocks market. you can start with a tiny amount of money and learn things that way.
and remember with real money you gain real experience.

Yeah I dropped the idea to trade in demo accounts, I am currently trading on poloniex with $1.20 just for a start!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:51:49 PM

I am pretty much new to bitcoin trading, so I want to learn bitcoin trading. Since I am new and won't be able to invest any real money into trading. Can anyone please suggest me any website to learn bitcoin trading in realtime with fake coins or any trading site that provides free satoshi to start trading.

It would be of great help as I have watched several videos online but I want to try it our first in real-time basis with no investment.

Why not just trade real Bitcoins but very small amounts to get the hang of it. You could find out what the minimum is for your exchange and just play around with a little before you jump in all the way.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:42:38 PM

I'm not finding learning bitcoin trading in real time is a good idea because it will cost more than learning from other resources. The first and very most important aspect of trading must be preventing losses hence spending or risking some money for the purpose of learning in real time is not at all advisable.

Learning from watching how other people are trading will be costing you nothing still I guess it will be giving you the feel of learning in real time.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:28:20 PM

I think simplefx allow you to open a demo account and a free platform for learning. Trading is a games of professional and it demand skill and high intelligent for you to really succeed in it. You should be advised that trading be it margins, arbitrage and buy and hold is very risky and you should not venture into it without proper skills and knowledge on how trading work
I am sure almost each and every Forex brokers are providing demo accounts. But learning about bitcoin or crypto currency trading will not be similar to Forex trading, but basics of trading are common for all types of trading. Only very few brokers for crypto currency providing metatrader based demo accounts.
Please read op post again. Op is looking for a brokers were he can trade btc/usd and using metatrade4 and also be able to trade demo. We should always read post before began to comment or contradicting comments.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:30:17 AM

Bitcoin trading need fund we can't start it with free or no deposit. I suggested you try to collect faucet and free mining to get fund or maybe affiliate marketing for bitcoin exchanger. It will take some time but if you want to try is worth. don't give up. There's another way but you must have knowledge about currency trading ( forex ). Try some contest for real money ( no fee ), if you win then you'll have money to start bitcoin trading. Good luck. 

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

I think to spend at least one hour in crypto is better to understand the whole market situations in general but if you want to get deeply details than you must have the skills to observe the whole market with technical and fundamental observation and in this way you can get good knowledge about Crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: