Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitMate Author Donations Plugin for WordPress  (Read 1084 times)
bitcoinpreneur (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 12:10:08 AM

I am in the process of launching a suite of Bitcoin WordPress plugins to help people monetize their content. The first of which was a donation plugin officially launched into the WordPress repository free of charge yesterday (if you use it, it would be great if you could leave a review to help spread the word!).

In addition there are other Bitcoin plugins in the works, the most notable (and nearest to release) is a Bitcoin payments plugin for WordPress that allows anyone to accept payments in exchange for digital products. Project donatiions are certainly welcome and there is an address in my signature however I'd really like to get feedback on what we are doing, what you'd like to see in these plugins and beyond!

Thanks for taking the time to check out BitMate and if you want to stay up to date with all of our plugins there is a newsletter service available through the website where you also get first notice of all new releases!

Learn More: Bitmate - Easy Bitcoin Payments & Donations With WordPress
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: