Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312075 times)
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:07:38 AM

Hello everybody? Have you read the blog https://blog.suretly.com/5-most-popular-questions-about-suretly-project-8cbbff51177a ?

Based on the number of claps I assume the topic is not really popular, right?
If I am wrong, show your support by clapping  Wink

What kind of info you would like to read on the next post?

It's a great article, and I am grateful that the team communicates. Thank you for that.

I think most of us just really want to see some changes in the price, since a lot of us bought during ICO and have made a terrible loss  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timmo18

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:34:42 AM

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me as I am quite new to this. I was reading through the Suretly whitepaper and in the ICO section they have stated they are selling 15% of the company shares to SURcoin to raise between $1.5-10,000,0000 and they will issue tokens accordingly. And they also wrote all funds raised will be in exchange for 15% of Suretly Inc's shares. Does that mean all the token holders in total own a 15% share in the company? It is also stated during the first 3 years all profits will be re-invested in to the company's developments and after that Suretly is to pay dividends to SURcoin. So to those who are still holding tokens at that time will receive their portion of dividends? From the picture I could see on the whitepaper that was the impression I got. There was an arrow pointing from Suretly to SURcoin saying "divdends" then an arrow to investors with a "$" symbol. But then after that they say all dividends will be used by SURcoin to buy tokens from exchanges for burning. But if token holders do not want to sell on exchanges then surely they should receive dividends or am I incorrect? But I also seen a post on the Facebook page saying SUR tokens are what is needed to use on the app. So if tokens are being burned then what would be used? Sorry if I am being stupid I am just a very confused of the main purpose of the SUR token and where it will get it's value. My original understanding was token holders held a 15% share and as the company grew so would the value of the tokens. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks
suretly

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:27:14 AM

Hello everybody? Have you read the blog https://blog.suretly.com/5-most-popular-questions-about-suretly-project-8cbbff51177a ?

It's a great article, and I am grateful that the team communicates. Thank you for that.

I think most of us just really want to see some changes in the price, since a lot of us bought during ICO and have made a terrible loss  Undecided

Thank you. We really hope price will change after the product is ready

First crowdvouching platform
maddox7

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:33:48 AM

Before releasing the product it would make sense to get listed on a bigger exchange first. Otherwise we will see the price on the same level as now.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:23:31 AM

Before releasing the product it would make sense to get listed on a bigger exchange first. Otherwise we will see the price on the same level as now.
Timing makes everything, the moment this will be listed in a bigger exchange, the price will automatically pump because people love
to create some hype. It's the reality but we do not need just hype, we want real results or their hard work and we let them decide on their timeline.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
attilafx

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:22:12 PM

CMC shows a total supply of 237614 coins only.

Is this correct?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/suretly/
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:30:27 PM

Sorry if this question has already been asked.
What was the ICO price?

Between 30 to 34USD.

Very good price to buy now for when the app launches.
You can't get it cheaper than now! Get while you still have low price.

Hello. Thanx. It was actually 0,1 Eth, for that moment about 20$

Ico participants them self tolad me more than once that is was between 30 to 34.. maybe it depends on what day or week the participated. You know Ether is going up and down.

what date was the ICO again..start and finish, than i can look up historical data of Ether for that period.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
suretly

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:11:17 AM

Is this correct?

This number is correct regarding Ethereum based SUR.
Also there are 28 728 Waves based ones.

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:17:55 AM

Sorry if this question has already been asked.
What was the ICO price?

Between 30 to 34USD.

Very good price to buy now for when the app launches.
You can't get it cheaper than now! Get while you still have low price.

Hello. Thanx. It was actually 0,1 Eth, for that moment about 20$

Ico participants them self tolad me more than once that is was between 30 to 34.. maybe it depends on what day or week the participated. You know Ether is going up and down.

what date was the ICO again..start and finish, than i can look up historical data of Ether for that period.

From 11 July till 11 August

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:19:34 AM

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me as I am quite new to this. I was reading through the Suretly whitepaper and in the ICO section they have stated they are selling 15% of the company shares to SURcoin to raise between $1.5-10,000,0000 and they will issue tokens accordingly. And they also wrote all funds raised will be in exchange for 15% of Suretly Inc's shares. Does that mean all the token holders in total own a 15% share in the company? It is also stated during the first 3 years all profits will be re-invested in to the company's developments and after that Suretly is to pay dividends to SURcoin. So to those who are still holding tokens at that time will receive their portion of dividends? From the picture I could see on the whitepaper that was the impression I got. There was an arrow pointing from Suretly to SURcoin saying "divdends" then an arrow to investors with a "$" symbol. But then after that they say all dividends will be used by SURcoin to buy tokens from exchanges for burning. But if token holders do not want to sell on exchanges then surely they should receive dividends or am I incorrect? But I also seen a post on the Facebook page saying SUR tokens are what is needed to use on the app. So if tokens are being burned then what would be used? Sorry if I am being stupid I am just a very confused of the main purpose of the SUR token and where it will get it's value. My original understanding was token holders held a 15% share and as the company grew so would the value of the tokens. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks
Hello!
Token holders are not supposed to get dividends, because they are not shareholders.
(Otherwise our token can be treated as a security, which is not, SUR token is a utility token).
But of course SURcoin Pte.Ltd (the SPV company that conducted an ICO) owns 15% of Suretly, Inc. now. Shares were purchased for money raised via the ICO.
So, it is very important to understand that SURs are not secured by shares or anything. SUR is only supposed to be used in the Suretly app as a method of ensuring guarantee on a granted surety.
In the Suretly app fiat money will also be used. Actually, for the first months after launch in Russia. Kazakhstan and USA only fiat money will be allowed. Tokens will be used in the app only in those countries where it is legally allowed. This, as supposed, will happen in the 1st quarter of 2018.
Also, as by agreement between Suretly, Inc and SURcoin pte.ltd, Suretly, Inc. will be transferring 0.2% of each loan secured by Suretly's investors to SURcoin pte.ltd as a license fee for using token in the App.
It will begin doing this on a quarterly basis, after the 3rd quarter following the ICO is completed (in July 2018). This money will be used by SURcoin pte.ltd to buy tokens from exchanges. All purchased tokens will be burned.
In case Suretly pays dividends to SURcoin pte.ltd they will also be used for “buy and burn” scheme.
According to the economic theory, when the total supply is being reduced, the price should rise. But again, SUR is not a security, and we cannot promise you that.

Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:23:45 AM

Is this correct?

thats correct i think because the announcement thread that shown in coinmarketcap will go to this thread if you click the link,,
but the price is very low,, and under the ICO price,,
what happend with this project ?
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:24:22 AM

Is this correct?

Imagine when token will enter into top 100 than what price will be. It need to be over $200 to make it entry into that place. Suretly will have bright future look over recent updates and progress next year it will rock.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
timmo18

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:14:17 AM

Hello!
Token holders are not supposed to get dividends, because they are not shareholders.
(Otherwise our token can be treated as a security, which is not, SUR token is a utility token).
But of course SURcoin Pte.Ltd (the SPV company that conducted an ICO) owns 15% of Suretly, Inc. now. Shares were purchased for money raised via the ICO.
So, it is very important to understand that SURs are not secured by shares or anything. SUR is only supposed to be used in the Suretly app as a method of ensuring guarantee on a granted surety.
In the Suretly app fiat money will also be used. Actually, for the first months after launch in Russia. Kazakhstan and USA only fiat money will be allowed. Tokens will be used in the app only in those countries where it is legally allowed. This, as supposed, will happen in the 1st quarter of 2018.
Also, as by agreement between Suretly, Inc and SURcoin pte.ltd, Suretly, Inc. will be transferring 0.2% of each loan secured by Suretly's investors to SURcoin pte.ltd as a license fee for using token in the App.
It will begin doing this on a quarterly basis, after the 3rd quarter following the ICO is completed (in July 2018). This money will be used by SURcoin pte.ltd to buy tokens from exchanges. All purchased tokens will be burned.
In case Suretly pays dividends to SURcoin pte.ltd they will also be used for “buy and burn” scheme.
According to the economic theory, when the total supply is being reduced, the price should rise. But again, SUR is not a security, and we cannot promise you that.

If fiat money can also be used in the app can someone please help me understand what use the token has or what would make the price increase. Most ico like this make you buy the token to be able to use the app which increases the demand for the token and also increases the price. I am starting to worry the value of suretly token will never increase. Does anyone know whay would make the price increase?
timmo18

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:12:39 PM

Was everyone else aware that fiat could also be used within the application? If you do not need to buy Suretly token to use the app then what use does it have? Or where will it get it's value from? How can 15% of Suretly shares be sold to SURcoin with funds raised in ICO from us investors but we do not have any rights to these shares?
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

Hello!

If fiat money can also be used in the app can someone please help me understand what use the token has or what would make the price increase. Most ico like this make you buy the token to be able to use the app which increases the demand for the token and also increases the price. I am starting to worry the value of suretly token will never increase. Does anyone know whay would make the price increase?

I guess we have reason to be worried if the only force to increase the price is the burning process.
There should be some advantage for Suretly token users compared with fiat users.
timmo18

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:35:54 PM

Hello!

I guess we have reason to be worried if the only force to increase the price is the burning process.
There should be some advantage for Suretly token users compared with fiat users.

I am very worried. The token price has already dropped a crazy amount and now I am finding out this news. Most projects like this require the customer to purchase tokens to use the platform and I thought this was the same. It feels like the team has raised money with an ICO with no use or value for the token. They want to buy back the tokens from the exchange when they are available for a much cheaper price than we paid and then burn them. Surely this can't be allowed.
timmo18

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:43:56 PM

The way the whitepaper was worded was that the token was the use for the platform. Not fiat. And in my opinion it was also worded that Suretly are selling 15% shares to SURcoin which us investors are investing in to through the ICO. All they have told me is a bit later than the app release I can use tokens instead of money in the Suretly app. At what value? $3? Who is going to want to purchase this coin to use instead of fiat? No one! I feel like I have a load of worthless tokens and Suretly have multi-million dollars for their project.
suretly

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:23:39 AM

Was everyone else aware that fiat could also be used within the application? If you do not need to buy Suretly token to use the app then what use does it have? Or where will it get it's value from? How can 15% of Suretly shares be sold to SURcoin with funds raised in ICO from us investors but we do not have any rights to these shares?

Hello! All conditions regarding shares are contained in the White paper.

As we said in our blog, Suretly token is a utility token. That means that you can use it in the app instead of fiat money and get profit from sureties.

If we only use SURs, the app will be legally forbidden in a big number of countries. That would dramatically reduce the market for Suretly.

suretly

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:45:52 AM

Fiat money in the App can be used ONLY in those countries where Suretly company is officially registered. These are Russia, Kazakhstan and USA. For all other world only SUR tokens can be used. We expect that it will be possible to use SURs in the App in a couple of months after running the App.

Let me know it the information is clear or you still have some question, guys. Thank you for being so involved!

timmo18

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:49:29 AM

The app should use tokens only. Within the app you should buy tokens using fiat and this would create demand for the tokens and increase the price. This was what I believed before I invested. I never seen anything in the whitepaper about being able to use fiat within the app, the whole point of cryptocurrency is to not use fiat. Projects I have seen like Qvolta or Bitconnect you need to buy their tokens to use the platform. If you did not need to buy the tokens to use the platform there would be no use or value for the tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: